Subject: [I2nsf] New Draft - Guide to creating an ECDSA PKI

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:10:06 -0400

I have created a guide for building an ECDSA PKI that I believe should 
be of value to developers and testers, particularly at the Hackathon, to 
have certificates to work with and assure that the design for using 
certificates is correct.

I welcome your comments.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 30 Aug 2017 06:53:03 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Liang Xia 
<[email-masked]>, Henk Birkholz 
<[email-masked]>, Liang Xia <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki
Revision:	00
Title:		Guide for building an ECC pki
Document date:	2017-08-30
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		26
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-00

Abstract:
    This memo provides a guide for building a PKI (Public Key
    Infrastructure) using openSSL.  All certificates in this guide are
    ECDSA, P-256, with SHA256 certificates.  Along with common End Entity
    certificates, this guide provides instructions for creating IEEE
    802.1AR [IEEE.802.1AR_2009] iDevID Secure Device certificates.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat