Subject: [i2rs] WG LC on Requirements

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 08:47:16 -0400

In October we had WG LC on 4 requirements documents  

draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-02.txt

draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01.txt

draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-03.txt

draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-03.txt

The pub-sub and traceability were WG LC in June 2015.

All the requirements will go to the IESG at the same time

so this check was to see if there was any inconsistency in 

the requirements.  

The comments on the requirements focus on the requirements for

Ephemeral state (draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-02.txt). 

The changes involved some editorial issues and the minimum amount of

changes to the NETCONF or RESTCONF.  

On Monday, a new ephemeral state document will be released along

with a new architecture model to address the editorial issues. 

At IETF 94, the I2RS meeting and NETCONF meeting will discuss initial input
on the I2RS protocol.  The result of these discussions will be input into
the ephemeral document for the minimal state requirements for NETCONF and
RESTCONF.   A WG LC will for the ephemeral state will changes will begin on
11/6 and complete on 11/20.  At that time, the 4 requirements documents will
be passed to the IESG. 

Sue Hares 

1)