Subject: [i2rs] I2RS 10/21/2015 Interim - Recording

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:26:21 -0400

Topic: 

I2RS Interim: I2RS Protocol and Data Models-20151021 1401-1 

Create time: 

10/21/15 11:30 am 

File size: 

54.77MB 

Duration: 

1 hour 23 minutes 

Security: 

https://ietf.webex.com/tc3000/trainingcenter/html/img/1x1.gif
https://ietf.webex.com/tc3000/trainingcenter/html/img/1x1.gif  

Description: 

Streaming recording link: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=0ae15558e9ebaa1839ee129486e40c9c 

Download recording link: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/lsr.php?RCID=0c9f66715e7add010bd352eb245d5540 

Sue Hares