Subject: [i2rs] IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:11:46 -0500

Greetings I2RS: 

We are trying to finalize the I2RS RIB Document, and there has been a
question regarding our IPR statements raised during the review process.  Due
to this request, I must do an urgent recall for all authors of the I2RS RIB
data model to resend their answer to the question: "Do you know of an IPR
related to this draft"?  I must also ask the WG if they still wish to have 6
authors on this draft.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the query I MUST have all authors
respond by February 18th.  If at all possible, we need the authors to
respond within 48 hours.  Authors who do not respond by February 18th, may
be dropped from the authors list until we can get the IPR Statements from
the authors.  Alia has sent out repeated calls for quick responses on this
draft, and we cannot wait any longer.  

Please note that this is one of the required duties of a WG chair to push
this along during the last phases.  I consider this draft to be one of the
key drafts of the whole I2RS WG, and I would like to see it in IETF LC on
Monday.  

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

Co-chair

---

From: Sri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:27:54 -0800

Hi Sue,

My response to the IPR  re-call:
I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Sri

On Feb 15, 2018 11:11 AM, "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Greetings I2RS:

We are trying to finalize the I2RS RIB Document, and there has been a
question regarding our IPR statements raised during the review process.
Due to this request, I must do an urgent recall for all authors of the I2RS
RIB data model to resend their answer to the question: “Do you know of an
IPR related to this draft”?  I must also ask the WG if they still wish to
have 6 authors on this draft.

Cheerily, Susan Hares

Co-chair

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:19:16 -0500

IPR response sent to chair.

Sue

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:25 PM
To: Susan Hares; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alia Atlas'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Russ White'
Subject: 回复：IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent

Hi Sue,

Lixing Wang

发自我的华为手机

-------- 原始邮件 --------
主题：IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent
发件人：Susan Hares 
收件人：[email-masked]
抄送：'Alia Atlas' ,[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],'Russ White' 

Greetings I2RS: 

We are trying to finalize the I2RS RIB Document, and there has been a question regarding our IPR statements raised during the review process.  Due to this request, I must do an urgent recall for all authors of the I2RS RIB data model to resend their answer to the question: “Do you know of an IPR related to this draft”?  I must also ask the WG if they still wish to have 6 authors on this draft.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the query I MUST have all authors respond by February 18th.  If at all possible, we need the authors to respond within 48 hours.  Authors who do not respond by February 18th, may be dropped from the authors list until we can get the IPR Statements from the authors.  Alia has sent out repeated calls for quick responses on this draft, and we cannot wait any longer.  

Please note that this is one of the required duties of a WG chair to push this along during the last phases.  I consider this draft to be one of the key drafts of the whole I2RS WG, and I would like to see it in IETF LC on Monday.  

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

Co-chair

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:20:09 -0500

This IPR email did not post without removal of authors.   I am reposting. 

Sue Hares

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:45 PM
To: Susan Hares; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alia Atlas'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Russ White'
Subject: Re: IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent 

- Hari

From: Susan Hares <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 15 February 2018 at 11:12
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Alia Atlas' <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 'Russ White' <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent 

Greetings I2RS: 

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

Co-chair

---

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 21:45:00 +0000

- Hari

Greetings I2RS:

Cheerily, Susan Hares
Co-chair

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:27:17 -0500

Sri:

Thank you for the fast response. 

Sue Hares

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sri
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:28 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Alia Atlas; Russ White; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [i2rs] IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent

Hi Sue,

Sri

Greetings I2RS: 

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

Co-chair

---

From: Nitin Bahadur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:50:03 -0800

I’m not aware of any IPR related to the draft.

From: Susan Hares <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 11:12 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Alia Atlas' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 'Russ White' <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent 

Greetings I2RS: 

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

Co-chair

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:56:35 +0000

Hi Sue

Just return back from the long Chinese New Year holidays, sorry for the late response!

I am not aware of any IPR applies to this document.

Best regards,
Mach

From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 3:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alia Atlas' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Mach Chen <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Russ White' <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent

Greetings I2RS:

We are trying to finalize the I2RS RIB Document, and there has been a question regarding our IPR statements raised during the review process.  Due to this request, I must do an urgent recall for all authors of the I2RS RIB data model to resend their answer to the question: "Do you know of an IPR related to this draft"?  I must also ask the WG if they still wish to have 6 authors on this draft.

Cheerily, Susan Hares
Co-chair

---

From: Amit Dass <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 01:05:03 +0000

I am also not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Best regards,
Amit

From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 6:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Alia Atlas' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Amit Dass <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Russ White' <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR recall for draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model - Urgent

Greetings I2RS:

Cheerily, Susan Hares
Co-chair