Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 23:42:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Fabric Topology in Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Danian Shi
                          Rong Gu
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for fabric topology in Data
   Center Networks and it represents only one possible view of the dc
   fabric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/