Subject: [Ibnemo] Slides for IBNemo side-Meeting

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:20:39 -0400

For those of you that asked questions about IB-Nemo's side meeting, it is
Thursday at 8:00pm (20:00) at the Budapest meeting on the mezzanine level.
I've attached slides we will walk through in the meeting along with a demo.
If you have questions, please send them on the [email-masked] list.  You
can get additional information at www.nemo-project.net. 

For those of you who did not ask questions,  thank you for your patience. 

Sue Hares

---

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:01:38 +0200

I know Sue worked hard and very late last night.
The Budapest room is on the LOBBY level

Bert

On 23/07/15 02:20, Susan Hares wrote:
>
> For those of you that asked questions about IB-Nemo’s side meeting, it is Thursday at 8:00pm (20:00) at the Budapest meeting on 
> the mezzanine level.  I’ve attached slides we will walk through in the meeting along with a demo. If you have questions, please 
> send them on the [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> list.  You can get additional information at www.nemo-project.net 
> <http://www.nemo-project.net>.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Supa mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa