Subject: [iccrg] A few really urgent ICCRG things

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:06:37 +0200

We have no agenda uploaded and no slides uploaded at all. This is really not good.
Could you please do this ASAP?

I’ll soon send you the chair’s slides to comment / update, but we should also include the agenda on a slide there.
The chairs’ slides are only important because of the note well…

Cheers,
Michael

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:26:56 +0200

This wasn’t meant to go to the list, obviously….

My sincerest apologies to … everyone…

> On 21. jul. 2016, at 10.06, Michael Welzl <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> iccrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/iccrg

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:15:31 +0200

Fine, Michael -- sheesh! I've uploaded them... I'm starting to think that
you may have been lying to me this entire time about how well I do things.
Now that Michael has decided to "air our dirty laundry", we will clearly be
spending some time this ICCRG session discussing our relationship issues.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Michael Welzl <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > I’ll soon send you the chair’s slides to comment / update, but we should
> also include the agenda on a slide there.