Subject: [iccrg] IPSN’17 - Conference Registration (deadline 04/08) & Hotel Group Rate (deadline 03/31)

From: Tam Vu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:16:32 -0600

Dear colleagues,

The 16th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in 
Sensor Networks (IPSN 2017) is coming in 4 weeks. Just a friendly 
reminder that the registration fees will go up after April 8th and the 
hotel group rate will expire on March 31 (subject to availability). 
Please take a moment to register for the conference and reserve your hotel.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference and associated events at 
CPSWeek 2017.

On behalf of IPSN’s Organization Committee

==================================
More Information:
IPSN’2017 - http://ipsn.acm.org/2017/index.html

The 16th International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor 
Networks (IPSN'17) is a leading, single-track, annual forum on research 
in networked sensing and control, broadly defined. IPSN brings together 
researchers from academia, industry, and government to present and 
discuss recent advances in both theoretical and experimental research. 
Its scope includes signal and image processing, information and coding 
theory, data management, distributed algorithms, networks and protocols, 
Internet of Things, mobile and social sensing, and embedded system 
design and implementation. Of special interest are contributions at the 
confluence of a multiple of these areas. New this year, IPSN will have 
joint panel and/or technical sessions with the IEEE International 
Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI'17) to 
increase cross-pollination of ideas among the attendees.

IPSN is part of CPS Week, co-locating with conferences HSCC, ICCPS, 
RTAS, and IoTDI.

--
Tam Vu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
University of Colorado Boulder & UC Denver
Office: 1B 54A - ECCR
1111 Engineering Dr, Boulder, CO 80309