Subject: [iccrg] Drafts related to today's presentations

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:00:38 -0500

Dear all,

There are two drafts that I’d like to bring to everyone’s attention.

Draft 1:

draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem-01
This has somehow remained under the radar - it carries iccrg in its name, so I should not have missed it, but there also wasn’t any email about it to the list or to us chairs, I believe (or was there, and we lost or missed it?  I don’t know!)

Anyway - this is the draft that accompanies today’s presentation on the same topic:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-iccrg-problem-statement-transport-support-for-augmented-and-virtual-reality-applications-00.pdf
so if you want to know more about it, please read it.

Draft 2:

draft-flinck-mobile-throughput-guidance-04
This doesn’t carry ICCRG in its name and I’m indeed not sure if this is intended for ICCRG (I think it isn't?), but it is background reading for this presentation that we saw today:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-iccrg-throughput-guidance-00.pdf

Cheers,
Michael

PS: as with all other groups, drafts for ICCRG should contain ICCRG in their title, as in draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem-01. However, today, I mentioned that we have two drafts under consideration for ICCRG and *none* of them have the correct name!  Being a co-author of both, I sincerely apologize - it’s a mistake that we’ll fix in the next versions of these drafts. They are:
draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-01  => this has mptcp because that was our intention, but it has moved to iccrg; the next update will reflect that with an iccrg draft name.
draft-welzl-tcp-ccc-00  => this has no excuse, it should have been draft-welzl-tcp-iccrg-ccc-00, it was my mistake and i’ll fix it in the next version.