Subject: [iccrg] small suggestions for bbr draft

From: Loganaden Velvindron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 20:32:52 +0400

While going through draft-cardwell-iccrg-bbr-congestion-control-00.

I noticed 2 small issues:

1) Reference to draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic which is now rfc8312.
2) Reference to draft-ietf-quic-transport-00 which is now at revision
draft-ietf-quic-transport-13.

I will send some other suggestions soon.

---

From: Neal Cardwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 12:45:34 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the report! We have updated our internal version of the doc, so
these edits should be reflected in the next version of the draft.

thanks,
neal

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 12:32 PM Loganaden Velvindron <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "BBR Development" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email-masked].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>