Subject: [Ice] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-ice-dualstack-fairness-04: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:53:49 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ice-dualstack-fairness-04: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-dualstack-fairness/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The draft is intended as a BCP, but we ran the IETF Last Call as an
informational. This is entirely my fault. I'm entering a "process"
discuss to hold approval until we can re-run the last call. Let's
complete resolve any other issues that come up in IESG evaluation, then I
will re-run an abbreviated last call focusing on the status change.