Subject: [Ice] Milestones changed for ice WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:11:42 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit Dual-stack Fairness with ICE as Proposed Standard
", set description to "Submit Dual-stack Fairness with ICE as Proposed
Standard".

Changed milestone "Submit a revision of ICE (RFC 5245) as Proposed Standard 
(draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp remains in MMUSIC) ", set description to
"Submit a revision of ICE (RFC 5245) as Proposed Standard 
(draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp remains in MMUSIC)".

Changed milestone "Submit ICE Patience as Proposed Standard", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ice/about/

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 07:52:36 +0000

ICE WG, 

We have now a new milestone for "Submit ICE Patience as Proposed Standard" based on the recently discovered need to update the ICE procedures regarding waiting for sufficient time for ICE checks to complete before declaring failure.

For the other two "changed milestones" below nothing really changed.

Cheers,
Ari 

> On 18 Mar 2019, at 0.11, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ice mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ice