Subject: [icnrg] New Draft on ICNRG

From: Eun Kyoung Paik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 01:30:25 +0900

Dear All,

We submitted a draft as follows.
We are planning to revise it to meet the RG short-term goals, e.g., Problem
Statement.
Any comments are welcome.

Best Regards,
Eun Kyoung PAIK

*보낸 사람:* <[email-masked]>
*날짜:* 2012년 7월 5일 오후 7시 42분 11초 GMT-07:00
*받는 사람:* <[email-masked]>
*참조:* <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>
*제목:* *New Version Notification for draft-paik-icn-challenges-00.txt*

A new version of I-D, draft-paik-icn-challenges-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Eunsang Cho and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:     draft-paik-icn-challenges
Revision:     00
Title:         Benefits and Research Challenges of Content-Centric
Networking
Creation date:     2012-07-05
WG ID:         Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paik-icn-challenges-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paik-icn-challenges
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paik-icn-challenges-00

Abstract:
  The objective of ICN RG is to produce documents such as a survey of
  diverse approaches, problem statement, and reference scenario.  One
  of the ICN approaches is CCN (Content-Centric Networking).  This
  document provides a qualitative analysis of CCN in terms of its
  technical features and the resulting benefits as well as component
  technologies.

The IETF Secretariat