Subject: [icnrg] [CCNx-TWG] Meeting on 1/20/16 at 11am PST

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 23:22:14 +0000

A CCNx-TWG teleconference will take place on Wednesday 1/20 at 11am PST.

If you are interested in participating, please join the conference call using
the instructions below. Meeting notes will be made available on Thursday 1/21.

Please be prepared for the agenda items by familiarizing yourself with the
related material. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about this
meeting, please reply to this email.

Best,
Chris

--
Date & Time: 1/20/16 at 11am PST

Purpose: Continue the manifest and security discussion from Paris.

Agenda:

- Discuss network- and application-layer manifest use cases.
- Examine manifest encryption and privacy requirements and their impact on network-level usage (e.g., prefetching).
- Revisit private object encryption.

Attendance instructions:

Dial-in number: 1-800-268-4017
Participant code: 3768636189