Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 04:05:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : ICN Research Challenges
        Authors         : Dirk Kutscher
                          Suyong Eum
                          Kostas Pentikousis
                          Ioannis Psaras
                          Daniel Corujo
                          Damien Saucez
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-06.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-03-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes research challenges for Information-Centric
   Networking (ICN), an approach to evolve the Internet infrastructure
   to directly support information distribution by introducing uniquely
   named data as a core Internet principle.  Data becomes independent
   from location, application, storage, and means of transportation,
   enabling or enhancing a number of desirable features, such as
   security, user-mobility, multicast and in-network caching.
   Mechanisms for realizing these benefits is subject of on-going
   research in the IRTF and elsewhere.  This document describes current
   research challenges in ICN, including naming, security, routing,
   system scalability, mobility management, wireless networking,
   transport services, in-network caching, and network management.

   This document is a product of the IRTF Information-Centric Networking
   Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:14:54 +0000

Two additional changes that came up during IRSG poll...

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-05&url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-06

Best regards,
Dirk

> -----Original Message-----
> From: icnrg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Samstag, 19. März 2016 12:06
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-06.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg