Subject: [icnrg] IETF-95 sessions of interest for ICNRG

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:52:08 +0000

Hi all,

this is my (subjective) overall agenda for IETF-95 from an ICN perspective (I hope it's useful):

Sunday, April 3, 09:00 - 17:00 ,ICNRG side meeting
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/icnrg
Buen Ayre C

Tueday, April 5,14:00 - 16:00, LURK, Limited Use of Remote Keys
Offloading services to CDN etc. without giving the CDN complete control of private keys
https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/03/bofs-for-ietf-95/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda/lurk/
Atlantico C

Wednesday, April 6, 14:00 - 16:00, ITS, Intelligent Transportation Systems
IP protocols for establishing direct and secure connectivity between moving networks
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/its/CIVK4yKJYkup5yLMRX6op3iMsR4
Buen Ayre C<https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/95/venue/?room=buen-ayre-c>

Thursday, April 7, 10:00 - 12:30, ICNRG
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda/icnrg/
Buen Ayre B<https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/95/venue/?room=buen-ayre-b>

Thursday, April 7, 10:00 - 12:30, ACCORD BOF,    Alternatives to Content Classification for Operator Resource Deployment
(unfortunately, conflicting with ICNRG)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda/accord/
Pacifico A

Thursday, April 7, 16:20 - 17:20, T2TRG, Thing-to-Thing
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda/t2trg/
Buen Ayre C<https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/95/venue/?room=buen-ayre-c>

Best regards,
Dirk