Subject: [icnrg] [CCNx-TWG] Meeting on 3/16/16 at 11am PST

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:17:26 +0000

A CCNx-TWG teleconference will take place on Wednesday 3/16 at 11am PST.

If you are interested in participating, please join the conference call using
the instructions below. Meeting notes will be made available on Thursday 3/17.

Please be prepared for the agenda items by familiarizing yourself with the
related material. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about this
meeting, please reply to this email.

Best,
Chris

--
Date & Time: 3/16/16 at 11am PST

Purpose: Discuss application privacy requirements and the advanced manifest use
case document. Talk about ideas for network stack improvements and future development.

Agenda:

- Revisit the advanced manifest use case document and target features to
be implemented [1].
- Talk about ideas for network stack improvements and ways to improve the code
as a community going ahead.
- Discuss application and privacy requirements, e.g., what "type of privacy" is
needed or acceptable for "real-ish" applications?

Related material:

[1] ICN Advanced Manifest Use Cases (https://github.com/chris-wood/icn-manifest-requirements-rfc/blob/master/draft-wood-icnrg-manifestusecases-00.txt)

Attendance instructions:

Dial-in number: 1-800-268-4017
Participant code: 3768636189