Subject: [icnrg] NFD version 0.4.1 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:49:21 -0700

Dear all,

We are also pleased to announce the release of version 0.4.1 of Named Data Networking
Forwarding Daemon (NFD).

The detailed notes for the release:
  http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.4.1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux (12.04, 14.04, and 15.10) and
OS X (10.9, 10.10, 10.11), tutorials, HOWTOs, a FAQ and other useful resources are
available on the official NFD website:
  http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.4.1/

* * *

Other related updates:

- ndn-cxx library to version 0.4.1
  http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.4.1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

- NFD Developer's Guide to revision 6:
  http://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0021-6-nfd-developer-guide/

- NDN Essential Tools to version 0.3:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

* * *

A special welcome to new contributors: Susmit Shannigrahi, José Quevedo, Weiwei Liu,
Spencer Lee.

* * *

The NDN/NFD Team:
  Alexander Afanasyev, Junxiao Shi, Beichuan Zhang, Lixia Zhang, Ilya Moiseenko,
  Yingdi Yu, Wentao Shang, Yanbiao Li, Spyridon Mastorakis, Yi Huang, Jerald Paul
  Abraham, Steve DiBenedetto, Chengyu Fan, Christos Papadopoulos, Davide Pesavento,
  Giulio Grassi, Giovanni Pau, Hang Zhang, Tian Song, Haowei Yuan, Hila Ben Abraham,
  Patrick Crowley, Syed Obaid Amin, Vince Lehman, Lan Wang, Eric Newberry, Yukai Tu,
  Muktadir Chowdhury, and others (http://named-data.net/project/participants/)