Subject: [icnrg] Information-Centric Networking (icnrg) RG Interim Meeting: 2016-07-17 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 13:31:33 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Information-Centric Networking (icnrg) Research Group will hold
an interim meeting on 2016-07-17 from 09:00 to 17:00 Europe/Berlin.

Meeting Location:
Berlin, DE

Agenda:

To participate remotely in the interim meeting:
Remote participation is not supported

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:12:18 +0000

On 7/7/16, 4:31 PM, "IETF-Announce on behalf of IESG Secretary"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]>

>Remote participation is not supported

:-(

I will be in Berlin, but I know others who would have liked to attend
remotely.

Alvaro.