Subject: [icnrg] CFP: ICNSRA 2018

From: "Psaras, Ioannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:19:39 +0000

This CFP should be of interest to this list.

*********************************************************************
IEEE International Workshop on
Information Centric Networking Solutions for Real World Applications
(ICNSRA 2018)
May 20, 2018 / Kansas City, Missouri, USA
(Organized in conjunction with IEEE ICC 2018)
http://icc2018.ieee-icc.org/workshop/information-centric-networking-solutions-real-world-applications-icn-sra
*********************************************************************

Call for Papers
---------------
This workshop is to highlight recent research, development, and
evaluation of ICN/NDN in real world applica- tions as well as to
stimulate more discussions in the area. The workshop has a particular
interest in real world appli- cations of ICN/NDN in challenging
communication environments, where IP-based solutions are excessively
complex or simply do not work. This workshop will offer a venue for
researchers from both industry and academia to demonstrate their
recent progress in applying ICN/NDN in this problem space as well as
identify potential oppor- tunities and research gaps.

Topics of Interest
------------------
Original papers are welcome on (but not limited to) experimental
validation of Information Centric Networking solutions for the
following real world applications:
- ICN/NDN applications for Internet-of-Things
- ICN/NDN applications for smart vehicles
- ICN/NDN applications for Smart Grid and other critical
  infrastructure
- ICN/NDN for content dissemination
- ICN/NDN applications for mobility support
- Social networking applications
- ICN/NDN applications on Real-time audio and video communications
- ICN/NDN for infrastructure sharing
- ICN/NDN applications within disaster scenarios and contested
  environments
- ICN/NDN routing for challenged communication environments
- Supporting high assurance ICN applications in challenged
  communication environments
- Real deployment and case studies of ICN in challenged communication
  environments
- QoS-aware NDN functionalities for challenged communication
  environments
- Efficient and effective ICN caching policies for challenged
  communication environments
- Modeling, analysis and characterization of ICN/NDN functionalities
  in challenged communication network

Important Dates
---------------
Deadline for paper submission: January 3, 2018
Acceptance announcement: February 21, 2018
Final papers submission: March 5, 2018

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
---------------------
Papers are invited to be submitted to EDAS: http://edas.info/N24149

*IMPORTANT IEEE POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after
the conference (including its removal from IEEE Explore) if the paper
is not presented at the conference.

Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized
material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the
same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously
and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any
author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn
more:
- IEEE Policy on Plagiarism (http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/plagiarism.html)
- IEEE Policy on Double Submission (http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/Multi_Sub_Guidelines_Intro.html)

PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the IEEE ICC 2018 Conference
Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore(R), an
author of an accepted paper is required to register for the workshop
at the FULL (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be
presented by an author of that paper at the workshop unless the
Workshop TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter in
advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer
questions.  Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to
uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the
paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers in a workshop, one
FULL or LIMITED registration is valid for up to 2 papers. Accepted and
presented papers will be published in the IEEE ICC 2018 Conference
Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore(R).

During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, it is the
authors' responsibility to ensure that the author list and the paper
title of the submitted pdf file is an exact match to the author list
and paper title on the EDAS registration page.  In particular, the
EDAS registration page must include all co-authors, not just the
submitting author. Failure to comply with this rule might result in
your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Please be aware
that the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the
final manuscript.

All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper
length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) in the standard IEEE
two-column conference format. Papers exceeding 6 pages will not be
accepted at EDAS.

Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found at
here: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word:
A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process,
and all submissions must be done through EDAS.

If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts,
please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs of the Workshop
that you are submitting a paper to.

Workshop Chairs
---------------
- Alex Afanasyev (Florida International University, Miami)
- Tamer Refaei (The MITRE Corporation)
- Hidenori Nakazato (Waseda University)

Technical Program Committee
---------------------------
- Mayutan Arumaithurai (Gottingen University, Germany)
- Hitoshi Asaeda (NICT, Japan)
- Lotfi Benmohamed (NIST, USA)
- Mauro Conti (University of Padua, Italy)
- Pedro de-las-Heras-Quiros (Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain)
- Kenichi Fukuda (Fujitsu Laboratory Limited, Japan)
- Creighton Hager (MITRE, USA)
- Toru Hasegawa (Osaka University, Japan)
- Jiro Katto (Waseda University, Japan)
- Yuki Koizumi (Osaka University, Japan)
- Dirk Kutscher (Huawei, Germany)
- Craig Lee (The Aerospace Corporation, USA)
- Jun Li (Florida International University, USA)
- Nicola Blefari Melazzi (University of Rome - Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Satyajayant Misra (New Mexico State University, USA)/li>
- Marie-Jose Montpetit (MIT Media Laboratory, USA)
- Kenichi Nakamura (Panasonic, Japan)
- Börje Ohlman (Ericsson, Sweden)
- Christos Papadopoulos, Colorado State University USA
- Yong Jin Park, Waseda University Japan
- Ioannis Psaras (UCL, UK)
- Giuseppe Piro (Politecnico di Bari, Italy)
- Thomas Schmidt (Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Eve Schooler (Intel Corporation USA)
- Jan Seedorf (HFT Stuttgart, Germany)
- Wentao Shang (Snapchat)
- Thomas Silverston (Loria , France)
- Atsushi Tagami (KDDI Laboratory, Japan)
- Lan Wang (University of Memphis, USA)
- Jun Wu (Shanghai Jiaotong University, China)
- Tomohiko Yagyu (NEC, Japan)
- Yingdi Yu (Facebook)
- Daniel Zappala (Brigham Young University, USA)
- Beichuan Zhang (University of Arizona, USA)
- Lixia Zhang (University of California at Los Angeles, USA)
- Yu Zhang (Harbin Institute of Technology, P.R. China)
- Zhenyu Zhou (North China Electric Power University, China)