Subject: [Id-event] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-secevent-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 12:27:06 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-secevent-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-secevent/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not noticing this sooner. In 

 - A method for delivering events using HTTP POST (push)
 
POST is an HTTP "method", but I bet that's not what you mean by "method"
in this bullet - but either way, this is confusing. Could this be
"mechanism", or, really, almost anything that's not "method"?

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:55:57 -0700

No objection to Spencer’s comment. 

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

> On Oct 25, 2016, at 12:27 PM, Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Id-event mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event