Subject: [Id-event] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-secevent-token-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 19:12:10 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-secevent-token-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work on this.

Most of my comments have already been captured by others. I have one remaining
observation, which I don't expect to be addressed: "SET" is going to be an
exceptionally difficult Google search term. (I speak from experience as the
one-time chair of the "SIMPLE" working group).

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 22:00:32 -0700

Ben,

Thanks for your review and comment. It seems we are SET. ;-)

Cheers,

Phil

> On May 9, 2018, at 7:12 PM, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>