Subject: [Id-event] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-secevent-token-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 08:12:48 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-secevent-token-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This document is in a good shape, thank you for your work on it.

A couple of nits:

First references to Base64url and UTF-8 need normative references.
Use RFC 3629 for the latter.

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 14:22:41 -0700

Alexey,

Thanks for the catch. Adding the changes to draft 12.

Phil

Oracle Corporation, Identity Cloud Services Architect
@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

> On May 9, 2018, at 8:12 AM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 16:27:24 -0700

Alexey,

Your comments have now been posted in draft 12.

Cheers,

Phil