Subject: [Id-event] sessions for IETF 102?

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 08:52:35 -0700

Hello WG

We currently have the Poll and Push delivery docs. My understanding is that
these are replacing the delivery doc. I believe there was interest in a
secevent subject document as well.

Did anyone want to present a session on another topic?

/Dick

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 12:12:15 -0700

I have not gotten any requests for additional sessions. Currently there is
only going to be sessions on the Poll and Push delivery docs.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Dick Hardt <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello WG
>
> We currently have the Poll and Push delivery docs. My understanding is
> that these are replacing the delivery doc. I believe there was interest in
> a secevent subject document as well.
>