Subject: [Ideas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 16:29:47 -0700

Hello All

FYI, the IDEAS problem statement draft is posted.
Feel free to comment.

Padma

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:31 PM
To: Dipankar Raychadhuri; Dino Farinacci; [email-masked]; Julius
Mueller; Tom Herbert; Padmadevi Pillay Esnault; David Meyer; Dipenkar
Raychaudhuri (Ray); Michael Menth; Michael Menthe; Dave Meyer; David Lake
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-padma-ideas-problem-stat
ement-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Padma Pillay-Esnault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement
Revision:       00
Title:          Problem Statement for Mapping Systems in Identity Enabled
Networks
Document date:  2016-09-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          25
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-probl
em-statement-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-problem-
statement/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-state
ment-00

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief overview of Identity Enabled Networks
   (IDEAS) and discusses the need for a standardized network mapping
   system that is scalable, robust and flexible for future networks.
   This memo also identifies several key areas that should be
   investigated for the architecture design of these network mapping
   systems and their protocol interfaces.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat