Subject: [Ideas] IETF97 IDEAS Kickoff Meeting Agenda

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 19:03:18 -0800

Hello Everyone,

The kickoff meeting for the IDEAS (ID EnAbled networkS) list will be held
during IETF97.

1. Meeting Information

Date: Thursday, 17th November 2016
Time : 6:00 - 7:30pm
Venue: Studio2

Mailing list: IDEAS
List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ideas
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ideas

Related areas: RTG, OPS

2. Agenda

Padma Pillay-Esnault (Huawei) - Introduction on problem statement for IDEAS
(10 mins)

Tom Herbert ( Facebook) - The ILA protocol and NMS (10 mins)

Dino Farinacci ( Lispers) - LISP Mapping system, How it works? (10 mins)

Gerry Forster ( UoSurrey) - ETSi NGP: GTP, Mobility  & Flat 5G
Architecture( 15 mins)

Fabio Maino(Cisco) - Deployment experience of  Mapping Systems ( 10 mins)

Dave Meyer (UoOregon/Brocade) - Machine Learning  and Network Mapping
System  ( 15 Mins)

A. Cabellos, J Vilanova & F Maino (UoCatalunya, Ecole P. Lausanne, Cisco) –
A Blockchain-based Mapping System (15 mins)

3. Related Documents and Reads:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-03
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6830
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6833
http://www.3gpp.org/release-14

Please feel free to forward.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Seoul.

Padma