Subject: Looking for IGMPv3 implementation on LINUX/UNIX

From: Mike Yip <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:13:14 -0700

Hi there,

Can anyone point me to any existing implementation of the IGMPv3 draft?  One
with source code for LINUX/UNIX will, of course, be great.

-- Mike

---

From: Abdelkader Lahmadi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 12:47:19 +0200

-- 
Sprint labs have an implementation of IGMv3 hote side, it's a patch for the
linux kernel:
http://www.sprintlabs.com/Department/IP-Interworking/multicast/linux-igmpv3
or there are an implentation for FreeBSD written by Wilbert de graaf:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~wilbertdg/igmpv3.html

---------------------------------------------
  Lahmadi Abdelkader
  LORIA - UHP NANCY I
  CAMPUS SCIENTIFIQUE B.P.239
  54506 VANDOEUVRE-LES-NANCY CEDEX
  E-mail : [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------

---

From: Abdelkader Lahmadi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 12:37:56 +0200