Subject: No IDMR meeting at London IETF

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:43:27 -0700

Dear IDMR,

  I don't plan to request a meeting session for IDMR at the London IETF.
We do plan to have a MAGMA (Multicast/Anycast Group Membership) BOF;
MAGMA a planned working group that will take over IGMP, MLD, etc.  The
plan is for IDMR to see IGMPv3, IGMP Router Discovery, and DVMRPv3
to Proposed Standard and then disband.

  Bill

---

From: John Meylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:45:33 -0700

> to Proposed Standard and then disband.

Bill,

Did you know yet the time for the MAGMA BoF?

Its not on:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_51.txt

 John

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:47:00 -0700

>Did you know yet the time for the MAGMA BoF?

Not yet; when we get assigned a time I will forward it to this list.

  Bill

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:12:36 -0400

All,
     Currently, the MAGMA BoF is scheduled for Friday morning.  I am
in the process of trying to get that changed. :)

     MAGMA is still being reviewed by the IESG, but the mailing list
is up and running.  Info on the mailing list and other red-tape items
can be found at http://www.innovationslab.net/magma.

Thanks,
Brian & Bill (your friendly neighborhood MAGMA co-chairs)