Subject: Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional ready to download

From: "lutero dee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 04:03:19 -0200

Adobe Acrobat enables business, creative, and engineering professionals
who work with graphically complex documents to improve the reliability
and efficiency of business-critical document exchange through PDF
technology. Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional has the following features in
addition to the features found in the standard version: Create PDF
documents with one-button ease from AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio, and
Microsoft Project (Windows only); Preserve document layers in technical
drawings in Visio and AutoCAD, and object data in Visio (Windows only);
Permanently delete sensitive information, including specific text or
illustrations, with redaction tools; Create fillable PDF forms from
scanned paper, existing PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents, or
Excel spreadsheets; Automatically recognize form fields on static PDF
documents and convert them to interactive fields that can be filled
electronically by anyone using free Adobe Reader versions 7 or 8; Enable
Adobe Reader (versions 7 or 8) users to participate in reviews with
complete commenting and markup tools, including sticky notes,
highlighter, lines, shapes, and stamps; Enable Adobe Reader (versions 7
or 8) users to fill and save PDF forms locally for offline use, and to
digitally sign PDF documents.
Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional
Retail Price $449.00
Our Price $69.95
You save $379.05
http://soft-dc.com
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our
constant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of
all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or
implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,
product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer
names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate
your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in
the future.