Subject: Discuss any experience working with turbo machinery.

From: Reynold W. Sutton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:48:33 +0300

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

Experience is needed with product development.
You will also be providing direction to layout - design. The qualified
candidate will be interested in Machinery Design and in Field Service.

Are you able to Troubleshoot and solve electrical mechanical issues?
Please summarize your Mechanical Project Engineering experience
petroleum refinery expansions projects as it applies to this position.

Provide monthly reports on contract cost, invoicing forecast and status.

Salary range is flexible dependant on experience. Discuss any experience
working with turbo machinery.

A knowledge, interpretation and application of codes and industry
standards and either AutoCAD or Microstation skills are required.

Generous benefits including health care, disability, survivor
protection, spending accounts, time off benefits including flex time,
retirement benefits and education benefits!

This company offers an extensive benefits package and relocation
assistance is provided.
Benefits and relocation are available.

The compensation package is negotiable, depending upon capabilities,
experience, and interests. A Professional Engineer PE license is a plus.
The Product Design Engineer will work on projects related to production
troubleshooting, targeted quality improvements, reliability testing, and
customer service support. We have a need for a Mechanical Project
Engineers for a petroleum refinery in LA. It also requires working
knowledge of manufacturing practices, general design codes, and the
ability to perform fundamental stress calculations.

Relocation is available.

How many years related experience? The selected candidate should also be
capable of basic prototype development, assembly and testing with
general knowledge of manufacturing and assembly methodologies.
Provide monthly reports on contract cost, invoicing forecast and status.
The candidate Must be knowledgeable in smoke purge systems and controls,
energy calculations, and major duct work design.
Do you have refinery-petroleum experience? in Mechanical or Electrical
Engineering and PC proficiency is required.

Will also perform project management duties and team coordination while
closely interfacing with management, quality, manufacturing, sales, and
customers.

Describe in detail your experience working with large rotating machinery
in the Electrical Generation Industry and in allied industries that
include refineries, oil and gas production, and water. How much
experience do you have with the design of rubber tire loads, power
trains, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems and structures.
This position will involve limited travel and some extended overnight
stays.

Additionally, the Product Design Engineer MUST have a general
understanding of Quality Systems documentation and have the ability to
write Test Procedures and Reports. Describe your experience in
semiconductor manufacturing. The person who takes on this role must be
capable of making independent decisions, effecting cost, schedule, and
unique design attributes. How much experience do you have with the
design of rubber tire loads, power trains, hydraulics,
pneumatics,electrical systems and structures. in Mechanical or
Electrical Engineering and PC proficiency is required. DIRECT HIRE
opportunity for a Product Design and Development Engineer in a global
manufacturing facility near Roanoke,VA. You will also be providing
direction to layout - design.
This position is responsible for assuring that the machinery layout
conforms to the clients design standards and good engineering practice.

As a Project Engineer has your role been doing field commissioning and
service on capital intensive projects? Additionally, the Product Design
Engineer MUST have a general understanding of Quality Systems
documentation and have the ability to write Test Procedures and Reports.
If not, please list some of your design projects. during project
construction support phase.

What year and where did you receive your BSME degree? World renowned
manufacturer of precision control components has immediate need for a
Senior Design Engineer at its Northwester NY location. Product Design
Engineer needed in Wisconsin. The right person will be detailed
oriented, independent worker, and experience with Solid Edge and any CAD
tool. Any experience with transportation facilities, specifically rail
transit system facilities knowledge and experience is a plus.
Provide technical information and assistance for colleagues and other
departments. Describe in detail your experience working with large
rotating machinery in the Electrical Generation Industry and in allied
industries that include refineries, oil and gas production, and water.
The compensation package is negotiable, depending upon capabilities,
experience, and interests. A Large and Well Established Repair and
Maintenance Work Shop with office at Dammam, Saudi Arabia, providing
engineering services all over the kingdom and GCC countries. The
candidate will be required to primarily be a Consultant on rotating
machinery. Liaison with Service Department to coordinate commissioning
and service, provide any necessary technical assistance to allow
satisfactory commissioning of the equipment supplied.

Relo is available for the right candidate.

Keep Supervisor informed of progress of projects and problems
encountered; initiate design reviews and make changes where necessary.

Questions you will be asked - Please describe your level and years of
experience as a design engineer. Relocation assistance will be provided
for the right candidate. DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a Product Design
and Development Engineer in a global manufacturing facility near
Roanoke,VA.

Possible relocation for the right candidate.