Subject: wistfully

From: Rolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:53:43 +0800

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

UP TO A TENTH OF AN INCH WITH ANY THUNDERSTORMS. THIS STORM HAS THE
POTENTIAL TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY AND SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.

A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

A RIVER FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE MAPLE RIVER NEAR
ENDERLIN FOR MINOR FLOODING.
FORECASTS ARE UPDATED DAILY AND STAGE VALUES WILL CHANGE AS NEW WEATHER
AND RIVER INFORMATION IS USED.

FOR THE RED RIVER MODERATE FLOODING WAS OCCURRING AND MODERATE FLOODING
IS EXPECTED.

PLEASE VISIT THE NORTH CAROLINA DIVISION OF AIR QUALITY WEB SITE AT DAQ.

A COLD FRONT WILL TRAVERSE THE RED RIVER VALLEY DURING THE OVERNIGHT ON
MONDAY AND INTO TUESDAY AND WILL BRING A CHANCE FOR SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS TO THE AREA.

VISIBILITIES MAY BE REDUCED TO A QUARTER MILE OR LESS AT TIMES.
FORECASTS ARE UPDATED DAILY AND STAGE VALUES WILL CHANGE AS NEW WEATHER
AND RIVER INFORMATION IS USED.

WILD RICE RIVER AT ABERCROMBIE.
WHEN ENCOUNTERING FLOODED ROADS. JUST SCATTERED SHOWERS AND AN ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORM WILL BE FOUND FROM MONTEVIDEO.
A FLOOD WARNING IS ISSUED FOR A SPECIFIC COMMUNITY OR AN AREA ALONG A
RIVER WHERE FLOODING HAS BEEN FORECAST.

A RIVER FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE MAPLE RIVER NEAR
ENDERLIN FOR MINOR FLOODING. PERSONS LIVING IN THE RED RIVER BASIN NEED
TO MONITOR RIVER LEVELS UNTIL CRESTS OCCUR AND RIVERS FALL BELOW FLOOD
STAGE.

HEAVY RAIN AND FREQUENT LIGHTNING WILL ACCOMPANY THE STORMS. FOR THE
WILD RICE RIVER MINOR FLOODING WAS OCCURRING AND MINOR FLOODING IS
EXPECTED.

SHEYENNE RIVER AT HARWOOD.

A RIVER FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE RED RIVER AT OSLO FOR
MODERATE FLOODING. TO MANKATO AND OWATONNA. THE DIVISION OF AIR QUALITY
AT THE NORTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND NATURAL RESOURCES
HAS ISSUED A CODE ORANGE AIR QUALITY ACTION DAY FOR THE CHARLOTTE
REGION. FORECASTS ARE UPDATED DAILY AND STAGE VALUES WILL CHANGE AS NEW
WEATHER AND RIVER INFORMATION IS USED.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION MOVE TO AN INTERIOR ROOM ON THE LOWEST FLOOR OF YOUR
HOME OR BUSINESS.

A RIVER FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE LOWER JAMES RIVER NEAR
LUDDEN UNTIL THE WATER LEVEL FALLS BELOW FLOOD STAGE. A RIVER FLOOD
WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE RED RIVER AT PEMBINA FOR MINOR
FLOODING. MAPLE RIVER AT ENDERLIN. A RIVER FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN
EFFECT FOR THE RED RIVER AT OSLO FOR MODERATE FLOODING.

WHEN ENCOUNTERING FLOODED ROADS. A FLOOD WARNING IS ISSUED FOR A
SPECIFIC COMMUNITY OR AN AREA ALONG A RIVER WHERE FLOODING HAS BEEN
FORECAST. SOUTHERN HENDRICKS COUNTY IN CENTRAL INDIANA. HEAVY RAIN AND
FREQUENT LIGHTNING WILL ACCOMPANY THE STORMS.

RIVER FLOODING CONTINUES.

MAPLE RIVER AT ENDERLIN. FORECASTS ARE UPDATED DAILY AND STAGE VALUES
WILL CHANGE AS NEW WEATHER AND RIVER INFORMATION IS USED.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A COUPLE OF ISOLATED
VERY LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS AND SPRINKLES NEAR MATTAWAN AND PAW PAW. FOR
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

EXPECT SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS TO AFFECT PARTS OF SOUTH
CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.
RIVER FLOOD WARNING CANCELLED FOR THE JAMES RIVER AT LAMOURE.
THEN BECOMING PARTLY CLOUDY.
FOR THE WILD RICE RIVER MINOR FLOODING WAS OCCURRING AND MINOR FLOODING
IS EXPECTED.

FORECASTS ARE UPDATED DAILY AND STAGE VALUES WILL CHANGE AS NEW WEATHER
AND RIVER INFORMATION IS USED. WILD RICE RIVER AT HENDRUM.

MOST OF THE ACTIVITY WILL REMAIN SOUTH OF A LINE FROM REDWOOD FALLS TO
ALBERT LEA. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. A FLOOD WARNING IS ISSUED FOR A
SPECIFIC COMMUNITY OR AN AREA ALONG A RIVER WHERE FLOODING HAS BEEN
FORECAST. LIGHT AND VARIABLE WINDS. RIVER FLOOD WARNING CANCELLED FOR
THE JAMES RIVER AT LAMOURE.

A RIVER FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE RED RIVER AT OSLO FOR
MODERATE FLOODING. AGRICULTURAL DIKES IN WALSHVILLE TOWNSHIP.

WHEN ENCOUNTERING FLOODED ROADS.
FOR THE MOST RECENT OBSERVED RIVER LEVELS SEE.