Subject: LED lamps

From: steven lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:18:45 +0800

Hi Sirs,

How are you!

This is Steven from Delta LEDs Company.It's pleasure to contact you. We
learnt that you are in the market for led lamps.As we are a professional and
experienced supplier in this field in China.We wonder if there is any chance
for our cooperation.

We offer a  wide range of led lamps with competitive prices and steady
quality.Now we'd like to introduce our led Bulbs for your reference.Please
find the catalogue and pricelist on the *attachment*. If you need more
information or have any questions,please feel free to contact us.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Steven lee

*DELTA LEDS CO., LTD. *
Add:Floor 1.No.365 Zhongshan East Road,Ningbo,China
Tel: +86-574-27873732
Mobile phone:+86-13986071090
Fax: +86-574-27873732
Email:[email-masked]
Skype:Deltaleds