Subject: WARNING!!!

From: WEBMASTER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:36:32 -1100

Dear Account User,

  This message is from webmail messaging center announcing to all webmail
  account owners that some account are going to be deleted due to the rate
  of scam on the internet. These deleted account will be used to upgrade
  and create more space for both unscammed old and new webmails.

  To prevent your Webmail Account from been deleted you will have to update
  it by providing the information requested below:

  Confirm Your Account Details
  Email ID:______
  Password:_______
  Re-confirm Password:______
  DOB:_______

  You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it
  will only be valid during this period and can be changed after the
  process.Thanks for your understanding.Note that if you receive any mail
  asking you to pay for the upgrading of your account please kindly ignore
  and report to us.

  Webmail Administrator. Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his
  or her account and that receives this warning will lose his
  or her account permanently. Warning Co: ID67565

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.