Subject: You Have Exceeded Mailbox limit

From: Sys Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:44:59 +0300

IT Service,

You have exceeded the limit of 23432 storage on your mailbox set by your
WEB ITSERVICE/Administrator, and you will be having problems in sending
and receiving mails Until You Re-Validate.

You have to update by clicking on the below link and fill out the  
information to validate your account.

Please Click the link Below or copy paste to your browser To Validate
Your Mailbox

http://www.tms.pt/formularios/use/1/form1.html

Warning!!!
Failure to do this, will result in limited access to your mailbox.
failure to update your account within Three days of this update
notification, your account will be closed permanently.

Sincerely,
IT Service
System Administrator

************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from IT Service. It is
not spam. From time to time, IT Service will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about
your subscription.
************************************************************

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.