Subject: British Lottery Sweepstakes

From: j opk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:49:09 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the british Lottery
Sweepstakes Program held on 14 may,2012.

Your E-mail address attached to the winning ticket number: 56475600545
188 drew the lucky numbers: 06,08,10,11,21,38& Bonus 28 which
subsequently won the JACKPOT. You have therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of 1,000,000 Euros.

To file for your claim, you are to fill the form and contact our
authorised claim agent on the details below:

1. Full Names....
2. Age:...
3. SEX:....
4. Telephone Number:....
5. Ticket number.....

Mr Kuna Kasongo.
Email: [email-masked]

Sincerely,
Lottery Headquater.