Subject: RE: [idn] Test Prefix for AMC-ACE-Z

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:57:27 -0400

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Yoshiro YONEYA [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 9:33 PM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [idn] Test Prefix for AMC-ACE-Z
>
>
>> Has anyone been testing with a particular prefix?  If not, I'd like to
>> propose use of "za--" as a test prefix for AMC-ACE-Z.
>
>I basically agree with your idea but I it should be differ from
>existing ccTLDs to avoid confusion.  Unfortunately 'ZA' is ccTLD of
>South Africa, so something other prefix such as "zq--" seems
>preferable.

I'd be OK with something other than za--, as long as something is agreed
upon.

>BTW, AMC-ACE-Z is tentative name, so choosing good name for AMC-ACE-Z
>is also important discussion item, isn't it?

Probably, but perhaps more appropriate if/when the WG decides to push it
forward to the IESG?

<Scott/>