Subject: [idn] UTF8 Dinner (curry) at London (Tuesday)

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:18:19 -0400

I propose we (UTF8 afficianados) go out for curry Tuesday evening.

I will put up a sign-up sheet on the rendevous boards at the usual
place (the secretariate-proximal-milling-about-area).

I've cc'd Jon Crowcroft in the hope that pointers to simply fabulous
Indian restaurants will materialize.

Curry, the real reason to hold IETFs in London.

Eric

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:20:51 -0400

Thank you Jon for dependable, Indian Dinning Notes (IDN) service!

Assuming that yesterday's bombing proximal to Euston Station hasn't affected
service at Dihawana's Bel Pourri house in Drummond Street, by Euston Station,
("vegetarian  and really unusually and VERY good") or the other two other good
places Jon mentioned, I propose we meet in front of the Hilton Rooms 9/10 on
Tuesday at 1930 (7:30pm for civilians).

This will allow for anyone who wants or needs to participate in the dnssec
status meeting, which is in Hilton Rooms 9/10 on Tuesday at 1830-1930, for
folks working on dnssec experiments and/or implementations.

This will also allow for some traffic calming (shorter cab/tube time to
Euston), and necessary visits to hotel rooms to dump laptops, notes, and
allow some time for attitude adjustment, as necessary.

People who plan to go directly from their hotel to Dihawana's Bel Pourri
please don't bother to make the loop past the Hilton Rooms. Just go and
enjoy!

Eric