Subject: [idn] Request discussion on [idn-map] I-D

From: liana Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:58:50 -0800

Hello, all:

   draft-liana-idn-map-00.txt, [idn-map] is one of the 
implementation proposals for IDNA, since there is no 
such an I-D in the pool yet up to this moment, may I 
have your support for [idn-map] to be considered by the
 WG?

   Besides the [idn-map] I-D, there is a transliteration scheme
on IDN names as a globle tool to carry meanings on an 
IDN identifier explained in draft-ietf-idn-step-01.txt.  I request 
your supports for the WG's consideration as well.

  For the language issues can not be resolved in this 
engineering group, an I-D, draft-liana-idn-stone-00.txt, is 
available for discussion.  If  there is enough support to 
face this issue, I would be pleased to summit it to the WG 
too. 

  Thanks

Liana Ye