Subject: [idn] REMINDER: reordering strawpoll

From: "James Seng/Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:49:10 +0800

The working group co-chairs would like to conduct a strawpoll to
guage the consensus of the working group on reordering
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idn-lsb-ace-02.txt

Instructions:
- Send an email to [email-masked]
- In your subject, put a single word "YES", "NO", or "ABSTAIN"
- Leave your body empty. Any text in body will be ignored.

The strawpoll will conclude on 16th Nov 23:59 GMT. Counting will be
done by wg members, Yoshiro Yoneya, Yves Arrouye, Dave Crocker and
the co-chairs, Marc Blanchet & James Seng. The result of the poll will
be made public after we tally the count.

--- STRAWPOLL QUESTION ---
Do you agree to include reordering (draft-ietf-idn-lsb-ace) into
NAMEPREP-ACE architecture?

---- YES -----: mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=YES
If you say 'yes', then you agree to include reordering into
NAMEPREP-ACE architecture.

The implication of 'yes' result is that draft-ietf-idn-lsb-ace will be
added into NAMEPREP-ACE architecture

----- NO -----: mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=NO
If you say 'no', then you disagree to include reordering into
NAMEPREP-ACE architecture.

The implication of 'no' result is that draft-ietf-idn-lsb-ace
will be dropped from the wg core interest.

--- ABSTAIN ---: mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ABSTAIN
If you say 'abstain', then you are happy with either 'yes' or 'no',
following the majority opinion.

--- SILENT ----: Of course, you may choose to remain silent.