Subject: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:17:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Name Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Traditional and Simplified Chinese Conversion
	Author(s)	: X. Lee et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-02.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 21-Nov-01
	
This article revise TSCONV-00 to give more detail about:
1. User requirements for TC/SC conversion of Chinese Domain Name.
2. Implementation of TC/SC conversion of Chinese Domain Name with 
AMC-ACE-Z extension.
3. Updated 1-1 TC/SC conversion table (1-1 Chinese variant table), 
which should be confirmed by CJK folks.
[Editor's note: As Chinese character's in common use by CJK people, 
so such table may be modified after making consensus with language 
experts of CJK area.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.