Subject: [idn] revised idn agenda

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 20:05:46 -0500

This is the revised proposed agenda.

James & Marc.

==============================================
Proposed Agenda, v1.1

IDN wg meeting
MONDAY, December 10, 2001
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
Grand D INT idn Internationalized Domain Name WG *

Goal of this meeting:
 build concensus on the remaining items for the architecture

Notes:
 focus on the work. non relevant work will be discarded and/or
  forwarded to the right wg or organisation
 related to this agenda are chairs statements sent on the wg mailing list
  about some drafts.

Agenda

 0. Agenda bashing, blue sheet.

 1. wg documents status: 10 min., chairs
  draft-ietf-idn-requirements, refer to statement sent.
  draft-ietf-idn-idna, ready for wg last call
  draft-ietf-idn-nameprep, author rev, then wg last call
  draft-ietf-idn-amc-ace-z, ready for wg last call
  draft-ietf-idn-lsb-ace: refer to statement sent
  draft-ietf-idn-tsconv, refer to statement sent
  draft-ietf-idn-jpchar, expected to be withdrawn by the authors
  draft-ietf-idn-hangeulchar, refer to statement sent.
  draft-hall-dm-idns, need more work
  draft-ietf-idn-aceid, on hold

 2. draft-ietf-idn-lsb-ace-02.txt: 5 min., chairs
  summary of wg electronic strawpoll and decision.
  see chairs statement on the mailing list

 3.  draft-ietf-idn-hangeulchar, chairs, 2 min.
  see chairs statement on the mailing list.

 4. TSCONV:
  TSCONV, Kenny Huang, 10 min.
  Pros and cons of tsconv/jpchar/hangeulchar, S. Tashiro, 10 min.
  tsconv, chairs, 2 min.  (see chairs statement on the mailing list)
  Discussion and decision, 20 min.

 5. requirements, chairs, 10 min.

 6. WG next steps, 10 min., chairs