Subject: [idn] Interesting links

From: "James Seng/Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:58:43 +0800

Wondering where all the protest mails come from (there is 120 of them
right now in my mail box)? See these links.

http://isoc.iis.sinica.edu.tw/
http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/~hoho/idn/
http://140.109.18.202/RescueCDN/

Unfortunately, it is in Chinese but most will be able to understand the
last link at least. Sorry, I am not in a position to do this
translation.

-James Seng

---

From: hoho <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:41:31 +0800

Most of the articles are based on arguments already presented on
the mailing list. What happen in the WG will bring damage the
community. Thus these IDN work is more than just engineering
work. Thus some documents must be prepared for general
Chinese-speaking public to access. As an intellectual figure of
the community, this is our responsibility.

I'll be happy to translate the web pages into English if necessary.

-- Janming Ho