Subject: [idn] draft-hoffman-rfc3454bis

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:21:45 -0700

Title		: Preparation of Internationalized Strings
			  ('stringprep')
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman, M. Blanchet
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-rfc3454bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 69
	Date		: 2003-10-9

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-rfc3454bis-01.txt

-----

 From the draft:

This document is a revision of RFC 3454. None of the changes affect the
protocol described in RFC 3454; that is, all implementations of RFC 3454
will be identical with implementations of the specification in this
document. The items that have changed RFC 3454 document are:

- Made clearer in section 2 and section 7 where the check for
   unassigned characters should be done, namely in step 3.

- In section 7, there was a paragraph about the goal of the requirements
   in the section. That paragraph was removed because it didn't describe
   the goal and could be misleading.

- In the last paragraph of section 7.1, "provide" was changed to
   "provides".

- Fixed the capitalization in the headings in Appendixes A, C, and D.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium