Subject: "No-one has ever said Challenger tanks are invincible.

From: "Bobbie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:07:19 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

His government was making it clear, he said, that it had not abandoned
its people. He accused Tony Blair of being "disingenuous" in the way he
used intelligence - Whitehall-speak for "deliberately misleading".
They can have their hands tied, or have bullets in them. It has emerged
that MI6, the Secret Intelligence Service, was up-front about its lack
of first-class intelligence about Iraq.
small gated communities".
He now works as a child psychiatrist at Ab Ibn Rushed Hospital in
Baghdad.
The driver of the Challenger has now been sent back to the UK for
further medical treatment. Actually, many, many companies are now
starting up in Irbil.
When the wall is complete at the end of the month, say US commanders,
residents will only be able to cross the 3. Back in 1991 we started by
helping our regional Kurdish government in construction projects:
buildings, water projects.
Posted Tuesday, February 13, 2007 by ChrisD Rating: 2.
Some police officers had apparently colluded in the attack on their own
station. There's a lot of construction - housing and factories. I don't
allow any member of my family to go out because we would worry about
them. And some of them will leave.
It's not going to change.
"This is part of the politicking, basically, in Washington and this has
been damaging in fact to the security, political development, not only
in Iraq, but in the entire region," he added.
But the BBC's Andrew North, in Baghdad, says troops have already dubbed
it "the Great Wall of Adhamiya".
They are also investing in Suleimaniya and Dohuk. At the biggest arms
fair in the Middle East, which was held in Abu Dhabi last month, the
best-selling items were weapons and equipment for border security and
counter-insurgency. They looked forward to new business investment in
the province, even tourists.
"We have always said that a big enough bomb will defeat any armour and
any vehicle, and the Americans have lost many tanks in Baghdad. Most of
us have been exposed to aggression: attacks in the street, car bombings,
kidnappings. "The clock has been turned back in Iraq and we've seen a
return to large numbers of people being condemned to death and hastily
executed after unfair trials," said Amnesty's UK Director Kate Allen.
I used to be able to plan nice things for the family; trips to nice
places in other parts of the country. This has affected the price of our
products.
Some police officers had apparently colluded in the attack on their own
station.
"The view you get there is too negative. "In 2007, Iraq's grave and
deteriorating condition offers diminishing hope for an American victory
and portends risk of an even wider and more destructive regional war.
Most of the children I see are bedwetting. What is happening in Iraq now
is not at all predictable, and that makes them nervous. "Given the lack
of troop strength, not even the most brilliant general could have
devised the ways necessary to stabilise post-Saddam Iraq," he wrote. I
would rather they speak softly to people. We don't know how to treat
these problems really. Actually, many, many companies are now starting
up in Irbil.
He said it had, and explained.
They have disturbed behaviour or epilepsy. Jordan and Syria too,
shouldering most of the burden, are at saturation point. Most of the
children are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, especially
those who have been exposed to kidnapping.
I asked him whether the invasion by America, Britain and their friends
four years ago had made Iraq into a recruiting sergeant for Islamist
extremists. YOUR VIEWS Is time right for Iraq withdrawal? Two US
aircraft carriers are in waters near the Middle East And what about the
Americans? But it was the discreet unquestioning support from Whitehall
which meant the government was able to massage the intelligence in order
to bolster its case.
Actually, many, many companies are now starting up in Irbil. Lebanese,
UAE and American companies are investing in housing here.
In addition to the conditions in which executions are carried out, the
Amnesty report criticises several aspects of the way the legislation has
been enacted. We used to start at eight in the morning and close at
midnight.
Writing in the Armed Forces Journal, he said the US had repeated the
mistakes of Vietnam and so faced defeat in Iraq.