Subject: PLEASE SHAREE YOUR RESPECTIVE COMMENT AND OPINION, THANK YOU

From: "mohammad zakkeeyyuddeen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:31:03 +0700

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*MILLIONS LIBELS OF*

* *

*THE HOLY BIBLE***

*by CHURCHES AND REVENS**.*

*Demostcraziest*

* *

* *

*Composed by the hopefuly joint teams;*

*Hj.Irene Handono.*..................................*  Former Catholic none
*

*H.Rochmat Hidayat*............................... *  Former  Protestant
revens*

*H.J Nababan*.....................................  *      Former  Batak
church*

*H.Jusuf Yonathan.*............................... *   Former   7th
adventist*

*H.Mokoginta*....................................   *      Former   Catholic
*

*God blessed all, amien***

* *

*In English and Spanish languages*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*000*

* *

***

*Islamforuniverse*

* *

*HE BIGGESTSCANDAL IN THE UNIVERSE*

*Limited circulated for mosques members only*

*W A R N I N G !!  **i Advertir !*

* *

*SHOULD CHRISTIAN CONVERT MOSLEM IN VERY                        DIRTY'S WAYS
ALL OVER THE WORLD ??*

*cristiano debe convertir musulman en la manera muy sucia por todas partes
el mundo?*

Began by 911WTC, *The most worst & dirty libels* ever haven in the entire
universe done by christians nations, in destroying Islam and 56 other
moslem's nations, in justified holocaus millions of inoncent  Afghanies and
other millions inocent Iraqi by millions of dirty boms (nuke/ defleated
uraniums). And now thousands christians man and women, churches and CIA with
billion dollars destroying all moslem countries economically , military,
culturaly, morally  as similar job  what has been done to USSR (Sovyet
union) , guided by their  *Holy Bible* ;

*cristiano debe convertir musulman in la manera muy sucia por todas partes
el mundo? Comenzó por  911 WTC, la mayoría peor &  charges sucio jamás haven
en el universo entero hecho por naciones de cristianos, en Islamismo
destructor y 56 otras naciones de musulman, en el killing justificado millón
de inoncent Afghanies y otro millon de no pecados iraquí por millón de bomba
sucio (nuke/uranios de defleated). Y ahora miles hombre de cristianos y
mujeres, las iglesias y CIA con billones de dólares que destruyen todos
países de musulman económicamente, el ejército, culture, el trabajo
moralmente como semejante lo que ha sido hecho a URSS (la unión de RUSSIA),
indicado por su Biblia Santa;*

*01.MATHEW  28; 19 – 20  **doctrine of terorisme ***

Go ye therefore, *and teach all nations, baptizing* them in the name of  the
Father, and of the Son , and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe *all
things  whatsoever I* have *commanded you* and , lo, I am with you always
even unto the end of the world. Amen

*Por tanto, id, y haced discipulos a todas las naciones,bautizandolos en el
nombre del Padre, y del Hijo, y del Espiritu Santo.  ; ensenandoles que
guarden todas las cosas que os he mandado; y he aqui yo estoy  con vosotros
todos Los dias, hasta el fin del mundo. Amen.*

*02.MARKS 16; 15 – 16      **gospel of terorisme and imperialism***

And he said unto them Go ye into *all the world*, and preach the
gospel to *every
creature *He that believeth and baptized *shall be saved*, but he that
believeth not, shall *be damned**.*

*Y les dijo; Id por todo el mundo y predicad el evangelio a toda criatura.
El cre creyere y fuere bautizado sera saivo ; mas el que no creyere, sera
condenado.*

***There is no alternative , nor HUMAN RIGHTS, nor FREE OF FAITH, as same as
their ansector , imperialistic,collonia listics, capitalistic, barbarian.!
Eventho the above verses were contradicted with other gospel of Jesus and
produced  later in X! Century  (man's made).

¡No hay la alternativa, ni LOS DERECHOS HUMANOS, ni LIBRE DE LA FE, tan
mismo como su antepasado, imperialista, imperialista, capitalista, el
bárbaro. ¡Aún el encima de versos fueron contradicho con otro evangelio de
Jesús y producido luego en X! El siglo (hombre ha hecho).

* *

*03.MATHEW  10; 16  **terorisme acts / CIA*

Behold! , I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore
wise *as serpents*

and harmles *as dove*.

*He aqui , yo os envio como a ovejas en medio de lobos ; sed, pues ,
prudentes como*

*Serpientes, y sencillos como palomas. *

*04. 1 CORINTHIANS 9;20 **terorisme tactics*

And unto the Jews I became *as a Jew*, that I might gain *the jews*; to them
that that under the

law*** , as under the law***, that I might gain them that are under the law*
**.

*(**moslem.)*

*Me he  hecho a los judios como judio , para ganar a los judios; a los que
estand sujetos  a la ley ( aunque yo no este sujeto a la ley) como sujeto a
la ley, para ganar a los que estan sujetos a la ley*.*

The justifications of  dirty's ways in gaining their goals, by  kidnaping,
killing, murdering, wraping, libels and cheos, the

terorism images created and branded to USSR Sovyet in 5 decades, nowadays
they turned into Moslem's world, by

controlled the world's wide TV Media, News Agencies, Radio Brodcast etc.

Las justificaciones de maneras sucias es a ganar sus metas, raptando, la
matanza, asesina, envolviendo,  charges y problemas, las imágenes de
terorismo creada y marca a URSS RUSSIA en 5 décadas, actualmente ellos
volvieron mundo de musulman, por controló los Medios anchos de la TELEVISION
de mundo, las Agencias de Noticias, el Radio Brodcasting etc.

*05. ROMANS  3;7  **terorisme/CIA efforts (TV shows)*

*For *if the truth of God hath more abounded *through  **my lie** unto his
glory*; why yet am I also judge as a sinner ?

*Pero si por mi mentira la verdad  de Dios abundo para su gloria, por que
aun soy juzgado como pecador ?*

*06. DEUTERONOMY  31; 29   **terorist fundamentalism*

For I know that after my death ye *will **utterly / corrupt** your selves*,
and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you ; and *evil will
befall**  you* in the laters days ; because you *will do Evil* in the sihgt
of the Lord , to provoke him to anger  through the work of your hands.

** Now  is the reality of their way of Life.

*Porque yo se que desprues de mi muerte, ciertamente os coroompereis y
os  apartareis
del camino que os he mandado ; y que os ha de venir  mal en los postreros
dias, por haber hecho mal ante los ojos de Jehova , enojandole con la obra
de vuestras manos.*

CHRISTIANS AGAINTS THE GOD "ALLAH"   war in all aspects of life, leaded by
America  and assisted by Bristish, CS   remember  2nd ww. ALSO  ROMAN EMPIRE
!!.

LOS cristianos versus LA guerra DE DIOS ALLAH en total aspectos de la vida,
dirigido por América y ayudado por inglés, C recuerdan segunda guerra de
mundo. El IMPERIO TAMBIEN romano

in the Name of Allah , The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

*Assalam mualaikum Wr Wb,*

* *

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

*  * Is the bible a holy book?, the words of God or just a dirty book of
cheap novel, which is worthy to be a guidance for us and our family in the
life of today and hereafter?, the answer is on your right after read deeply
this bible, which contented of  some libels and dirty harrasments to the
Almighty God, which was a biggest sin in the earth and unforgiven one.

         Libels and harrasments to all prophets and messengers of God,  were
the greatest  unfogiven sins, and became enemies of all creatures ever. A
great humiliation to human ratio & logic the starts of  moral's
disaster,  destructions
of civilizations.

         The biggest scandals of changes, deletions, and additions of the
words of God, deception of billion men, will plung them into the eternal
hell fire.

          God has remind the mankind on the Bible's deceptions through the
book of Micah   Chapter 3 ; verse 9-11

Estimados Hermanos y las Hermanas, la biblia Son un libro santo?, las
palabras de Dios o apenas un libro sucio de la novela barata, que es digno a
es una guía para nosotros y para nuestra familia en la vida de hoy y de
ahora en adelante?, la respuesta está activada su derechoen la vida de hoy y
de ahora en adelante?, la respuesta en su derecho después que es leído
profundamente esta biblia, cuál contento de algún  charges y humillaciones
sucias al Dios Todopoderoso, que era un pecado más grande en elLa tierra y
no perdona uno.  Charges y humillacion a todos profetas y mensajeros de
Dios, eran el el más grande no perdona los pecados, y llegó a ser enemigos
de todas criaturas jamás. Una humillación magnífica a la razón humana & la
lógica los comienzos del desastre de la moraleja, las destrucciones de
civilizaciones. Los escándalos más grandes de cambios, de las supresiones, y
de las adiciones de las palabras de Dios, el engaño de hombres de mil
millones, los dejará caer en el fuego eterno de infierno. El dios tiene
recuerda la humanidad en los engaños de Biblia es por el libro del Capítulo
de Micah 3; verso 9-11

(*Micah 3;9-11*) ;

*Hear this, you heads of the house of Jacob and rulers of the house of
Israel, who detest justice, and make **crooked all** that is  straight, who
built Zion  with **blood **and Jerusalem with **iniquity**, its head give
judment for a **bribe;** it priests teach for** price**; it s prophets
practice  divination for **money;** yet they lean on the Lord and say " is
not the Lord in the mids of us? No disaster shall come upon us.".*

Oid ahora esto, jefes de la casa de Jacob, y capitanes de la casa de Israel,
que abominais el juicio, y pervetis todo el derecho; Que edificais a Sion
con sangre , y a Jerusalemcon injusticia. Sus jefes juzgan  por cohecho , y
sus sacerdotes ensenan por precio, y sus profetas adivinan por dinero; y se
apoyan en Jehova, diciendo; No esta Jehova entre nosotros? No vendra mal
sobre nosotros.

*You might read and see the book of ..............*

*Deuteronomy 31; 27-29*

*For I know how **rebelious and stubborn** you are. Behold, even today while
I am yet alive with you , you **have been rebelious** againts the
Lord.Howmuch more after my
death.Assemble to me all the elders of your tribes and your officers that I
may speak these words in their ears and calls heaven and earth to witness
againt them . For I know that after my death you will **surely act
coruptlyand turn aside from the way
** that I have commanded you. And in the days to come evil will befall you,
because you will **do what is evil** in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him
to anger through the work of your hands.   *

Porque yo conozco tu rebelion, y tu dura cerviz; he aqui que aun viviendo yo
con vosotros hoy, sois  rebeldes a Jehova; cuanto mas des pues que yo haya
muerto?  . Congregad a mi todos los ancianos de vuestras tribus, y a
vuestros oficiales, y hablare en sus oidos estas palabras, y llamare por
testigos contra ellos a los cielos y a la tierra.

Porque yo se que despues de mi muerte, ciertamente os corrompereis y

Os apartareis del camino que os he mandado ; y que os ha de venir mal en los
postreros dias, por haber hecho mal ante los ojos de Jehova, enojandole con
la obra de vuestras manos.

* *

         This book is not  libels but  factual data based on Bibles (KJV,
NSV,NREV) and some research of scholars, so you might read carefully your
own Bibles, the book, the  number of chapter and the number of verses.

        Allah the Almighty God chosed man from the best among the best man
from their nation in their period to be a prophet or mesengger in guide and
leading the mankind unto the rightous way of life , All the Prophets and
Messengers of Allah had an integrated* *missions for mankind  ie ;

A. Declare to mankind that The Only Creator of the universe and all exists
is *One and Only*, has right to be worshipped and obeyed, nothing else. No
others equaled or united with, or alike God, and no capablelity and capacity
in seeing Him the Creator phisically (the true Monotheism).

B.All Prophets and Messengers of Allah bring *the **glad* *tidings** *to all
believers  and *warning **to disbelievers.*

C.All Prophets and Messengers guide the mankind to *obey ,implemented all
God's commandments**, laws and execute the worldly punishemnts.*

D.All Prophets and Messengers of Allah, they are most obeyed and dicipline
man unto all God's commandments ,their behaviour accordingly *in God's
guidance and revelations*, do not involve his own personals opinions, wills,
wishes and intervention , totally in God's control ;

*E. *Proclaime that paganism,polytheism,pantheism, dynamism were rejected
and also atheism,materialism must be perished  and repent totally.

Este libro no es  charges pero el banco de datos basado en hechos en Biblias
(KJV, NSV, NREV) y alguna investigación de eruditos, así que usted quizás
lea detenidamente sus propias Biblias, el libro, el número del capítulo y el
número de versos. ALLAH el hombre Todopoderoso de chosed de Dios del mejor
entre el mejor hombre de su nación en su período ser un profeta o mesengger
en la guía y dirigir la humanidad a la manera de rightous de la vida, Todos
los Profetas y los Mensajeros de ALLAH tuvieron una misiones integradas para
el ie de la humanidad; A. Declare a la humanidad que El Unico Creador del
universo y todo existe es Uno y Sólo, tiene el derecho ser venerado y
obedecido, nada más. Ningunos otros igualaron o unido con, o con Dios
semejante, y ningún capablelity y la capacidad a verLo el phisically de
Creador (el monoteísmo verdadero). B. Todos Profetas y los Mensajeros de
ALLAH traen el noticias contento a todos creyentes y advertir al
disbelievers. Los Profetas de C.Todo y Mensajeros indican la humanidad
obedecer, aplicó todos mandamientos de Dios, las leyes y ejecuta el
punishemnts material. Los Profetas de D.Todo y Mensajeros de ALLAH, ellos
son muy obedecidos y hombre de dicipline a todos mandamientos de Dios, su
comportamiento por consiguiente en guía de Dios y revelaciones, no implica
sus propias opiniones personal, hacen, los deseos y la intervención,
totalmente en control de Dios; E. Proclaime ese paganismo, el politeísmo,
panteísmo, el dinamismo fue rechazado y también ateísmo, el materialismo
debe ser perecido y arrepiente totalmente.

*All Prophets and Mesenggers preaching  the Monotheism, The One and Only God
**(Islam)** and not ever trinity nor polytheism.*

*I. Todos Profetas y predicar de Mesenggers el monoteísmo, El Uno y Sólo
Dios (Islamismo) y no jamás trinidad ni politeísmo*

All prophets and mesenggers had to face the rulers or such as kings, tsar or
pharaoh are pagans/ idolators, they worshiped more than one god (
polytheism) this hardduty had to be fullflled by the prophets in addressing
the true monotheism,so why God gave them some miracles to performe to all
people as a proof that he was a mesengger of God. Let see the pagans and
polytheism strongly influenced the Trinity of christians faith;

A. The trini Todos profetas y mesenggers tuvieron que encarar a los
gobernantes o tal como reyes, zar o faraón son paganos, ellos veneraron más
que un dios (politeísmo) esto deber duro tuvo que estar repleto llenó por
los profetas a dirigir el monoteísmo verdadero, así que por qué Dios les dio
algunos milagros a realizar a la toda persona como una prueba que él era un
profeta o mesengger de Dios. Permita ver los paganos y el politeísmo
influyeron fuertemente en la Trinidad de la fe de cristianos;

 *1.Okteu               2. Nesse         3.Atahuta*

B. The trinity of the pagans *of Hindus (Trimurthi*)

 *1.Brahma            2. Wisnu        3. Shiwa*

C. The trinity of the pagans in *Egypt *

 *1. Isis                   2. Hories       3. Osiris*

D. The trinity of the pagans in *Greec*

* 1. Phanes            2. Uranos      3.Kronos*

E. The trinity of the pagans in *Italy/Roman*

*  1.Yupiter             2.  Minerva    3. Juno  *

* *

*A. PROPHET MOSES* preachimg the  *MONOTHEISM**  only*, and never *TRINITY*,
nor polytheism, nor paganism, nor pantheism,  please see and read : .
Predicar DE PROFETA Moses el monoteísmo sólo, y nunca TRINIDAD, ni el
politeísmo, ni paganismo, ni panteísmo, ve por favor y lee

*01. Deuteronomy  4 ; 35 *

*Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is
God; **there
is** none else** beside him.*

A ti te fue mostrado, para que supieses que Jehova es Dios, y no hay otro
fuera de el.

*02. Deuteronomy   4: 39 *

*K**now therefore this day, and consider  it in thine heart, that the LORD
he is God in Heaven above, and upon the earth beneath; **there is none else.
*

Aprende pues, hoy, y reflexiona en tu corazon que Jehova es Dios arriba

En el cielo y abajo en la tierra, y no hay otro.

*03.Deuteronomy 6;4*

*Hear,O Israel The Lord Our God **is one LORD**.*

*Oye, Israel: Jehova nuestro Dios, Jehova uno es.*

*04.Deuteronomy  32; 39*

*See now that I, even I , am he; and **there is no god with me**; I kill and
make alive; I wound , and I heal; neither is there any that can deliver out
of my hand.*

Ved ahora que yo, yo soy, Y no hay dioses conmigo; Yo hago morir, y yo hago
vivir; Yo hiero, y yo sano; Y no hay quien pueda librar de mi mano.

* *

*I.B.   KING DAVID , THE PROPHET*

He is never proclaimed the *Trinity *or  *paganism *faith, such as the s

sonship of God or other, polytheism, dynamism, materialism, except
*MONOTHEISM,
THE ONE AND  ONLY* *GOD,* please see and read;

*EL REY  David, EL PROFETA El nunca es proclamado la fe de Trinidad o
paganismo, tal como el hijo de Dios u otro, el politeísmo, el dinamismo, el
materialismo, menos monoteísmo, EL UNO Y SOLO DIOS, ve por favor y lee;*

*01.II Samuel  7 ; 22*

*Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there **is none like
thee**, **neithere
is there any God beside thee**, according to all that we have heard with our
ears.*

Por tanto, tu te hasengrandecido, Jehova Dios; por cuanto no hay como tu, ni
hay Dios fuera de ti, conforme a todo lo que hemos oido con nuestros oidos.

*02. PSALM /Mazmur 86; 8 *

*Among the gods **there is none like unto thee**, O Lord ; neithere are
there  any works like unto thee works*

Oh Senor , ninguno hay como tu entre los dioses, Ni obras que igualen tus
obras.

* *

*I.C. KING SOLOMON, THE PROPHET*

He obeyed and trusted and followed his father, and  preaching  the *MONOTHEISM
*, *THE ONE AND ONLY GOD* and  never said *Trinity,* nor paganism,
polytheism, atheism, please see and read ;

*EL REY Solomon, EL PROFETA El obedeció y confiado y siguió a su padre, y
predicar el monoteísmo, EL UNO Y SOLO DIOS y nunca dijo Trinidad, ni
paganismo, el politeísmo, el ateísmo, ve por favor y** **lee;** *

*I KINGS   8; 23  *

*And he said , LORD GOD of Israel, **there is no GOD like thee**, in heaven
above  or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servant
that walk before Thee with all their heart;   *

Dijo; Jehova Dios de Israel , no hay Dios como tu, ni arriba en los cielos
ni abajo en la tierra, que guardas el pacto y la misericordia a tus siervos,
los que andan delante de ti con todo su corazon.

* *

*I.D.. ISAIAH , THE PROPHET*

The noble prophet of Allah, Isaiah  preached the true *MONOTHEISM*, that God
the Almighty, the Creator of the universe is *ONE and  ONLY**.  *Please see
and read;

*Isaiah, EL PROFETA El profeta noble de ALLAH, Isaiah predicó el monoteísmo
verdadero, ese Dios el Todopoderoso, el Creador del universo es UNO y SOLO.
Vea por favor y lee;*

* *

*01. ISAIAH 43; 10.11*

*Ye are my witnesses , saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen;
that you might know  and believe me , and understand that I am he; before me
**there was no God formed** ,neither   shall  **there be after me.  *

Vosotros sois mis testigos, dice Jehova, y mi siervo que yo escogi, para que
me conozcais, y estendais que yo mismo soy; antes de mi no fue formado dios,
ni lo sera despues de mi.  Yo. yo Jehova, y fuera de mi no hay quien salve.

* *

*02. ISAIAH 44;6*

*Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts*
*; I am the First, and I am the last**;** and beside me **there is no God.*

Asi dice Jehova Rey de Israel , y su Redentor, Jehova de los ejercitos; Yo
soy el primero, y yo soy el postrero. Y fuera de mi no hay Dios.

*03. ISAIAH 45;5-6 *

*I am the Lord, and **there is none else**, there **is no God beside me**; I
girded thee,though  Thou hast not known  me .That they might know from the
rising of the sun , and from the west, that there is none beside me; I am
the Lord  and **there is none else.*

Yo soy Jehova, y ninguno mas hay; no hay Dios fuera de mi, Yo te cenire,
aunque tu no me conociste.  Para que se sepa desde el nacimiento del sol, y
hasta donde se pone, que no hay mas que yo; yo Jehova, y ninguno mas que yo,

* *

*04. ISAIAH   46; 9*

*Remember the former things of old; for I am God , and **there is none else*
*;** I am God, and **there is none like me  *

Acordaos de las cosas pasaadas des de los tiempos antiguos; porque yo soy
Dios, y hay otro Dios, y *nada hay semejante a mi,*

* *

* *

* *

*I.E. JESUS, TEACHING **THE MONOTHEISM ONLY** and Not TRINITY, nor PAGANISM,
Nor POLYTHEISM *Please see and read ;

*JESUS, ENSEÑANDO EL monoteísmo SOLO y no TRINIDAD, ni paganismo, Ni el
POLITEISMO ve por favor y lee;*

* *

*01.MARKS12; 29 *

*And Jesus answer him, the first  of all commandments   is, Hear, O Israel;
The Lord our **God is ONE LORD.*

Jesus le respondio; El primer mandamiento de todos es ; Oye, Israel; el
Senor nuestro Dios, *el Senor uno es.*

*02.JOHN 5; 30*

*I can of mine **own self do nothing**  as I hear, I judge, and my judgment
is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the father **which
haht sent me*

No puedo yo hacer nada por mi mismo; segun oigo, asi juzgo, y mi juicio

Es justo, porque no busco mi voluntad, sino la voluntad del que me envio ,
la del Padre.

*03.JOHN 5;44 *

*How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not
seek the glory that comes from the **only God*

Ninguno puede venir a mi, si el Padre que me envio no le trajere; y yo le
resucitare en el dia postrero,

*04.MATHEW 4;10 *

*then Jesus said to him,"Be gone Satan! For it is written ,You shall worship
the Lord **your God and him only** shall you serve,."*

Estonces Jesus le dijo; Vete, Satanas, porque escrito esta; Al Senor tu Dios
adoraras, y a el solo serviras.

*05.JOHN 17;3 *

*And this is eternal life, that they know you **the only true** God**, and
Jesus Christ whom **you have sent.*

Y esta es la vida eterna ; que te conozcan a ti, el unico Dios verdardero, y
a Jesuscristo, a quien has enviado.

*06.JOHN 20;17 *

*Jesus said to her," **Do not cling to me**, for I have not yet ascended to
the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them,"I am **ascending to my
Father and your Father**, to my God and your God."*

Jesus le dijo; No me toques, porque aun no he subido a mi Padre; mas ve a
mis hermanos, y diles; Ubo a mi Padre y a vuestro Padre, a mi Dios

Y a vuestro Dios.

* *

*I F. JAMES  teaching the **MONOTHEISM,**  *There is one law giver, who is
able to save and destroy; who art thou that judgest another *   *
...............................................................................................
*JAMES 4;12*

*There **in One lawgiver**, who is able **to save and to destroy;** who art
thou that judgest another ?*

Uno solo es el dador de la ley, que puede *salvar y perder* ; pero tu, quien
eres para que juzgues a otro ?

Brothers and sisters, we lived in this world / earth, is just a very short
life, let's say 70 years of troubles, hardsworks, problems  deseas,
sickness, debts, and many problems,why do we have to focus on,while the
Akherat  (hereafter) was absolute happen to us without exception, and there
only two choices Heaven or Hell, and one of every eachday
equaledwith1.000years in this earthlife in our measurement. Please
invite anybody to embr
ace Islam, study deeply and practice and implemente totally in the daily
life, there is no choice or alternatife!  only in Islam  God will covenant
and accepte ,the rest are go to hell.Why because the factual is proven, the
lo gic and knowlege and sciences convinced thetruth of Islam,exceptwhose are
not use their brain/mind/heart/logic, such as What Paul's recommend ?. We
were obligated to do da'wah and just delivere the truth, that ' all! The
rest is up to them, believe or not, no compulsery in Islam's religion, and
thank to Allah, if they will embrace Islam  or they left in denying.

*Los hermanos y las hermanas, nosotros vivimos en este mundo/la tierra, es
apenas una vida muy corta, diga 70 años de problemas, de los trabajos
dedicados, de los problemas, de la enfermedad, de las deudas, y de muchos
problemas, por qué hace nosotros tenemos que enfocar en, mientras el cielo
era absoluto acontece a nosotros sin excepción, y allí sólo dos Cielo de
elecciones o Infierno, y uno de cada cada día mismo con 1.000 años en esta
vida en nuestroLa medida. ¡Invite por favor cualquiera abrazar Islamismo, el
estudio profundamente y la práctica y aplicar totalmente en la vida diaria,
no hay la elección o la alternativa! Sólo en Dios de Islamismo convendrá y
aceptado, él descansa son va al infierno. Por qué porque el basado en hechos
son probado, la lógica y las ciencias convencieron la verdad de Islamismo,
menos cuyo no son el uso el cerebro/la mente/corazón/la lógica, tal como Qué
Paul recomienda? ¡Nosotros fuimos obligado hacer predicar y entrega apenas
la verdad, eso ' todo! El descanso está hasta ellos, cree o no, no obligado
en la religión de Islamismo, y gracia a ALLAH, si ellos abrazarán Islamismo
o ellos dejaron a negar.*

*II. JESUS IS NOT A GOD., NOT THE SAME WITH GOD AND HE IS JUST A HUMAN ( *
creation/creature)* AND DIFFERENT FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD (Creator).!!*

*¡JESUS no ES UN DIOS., NO EL MISMO CON DIOS Y EL SON APENAS UN HUMANO
(creación/criatura) Y DIFERENTE DEL DIOS (creador) TODOPODEROSO.!!*

* *

*01.*Jesus is* **SMALLER** *than a God, please see and read* *

*.*
.............................................................................................
*JOHN  10; 29*

* **My Father, which gave them me**, is greater than all**: and no man is
able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. *

Mi Padre que me las dios , *es mayor que todos*, y nadie las puede arrebatar
de la mano de mi Padre.

*02.*God is much* **GREATER** *than Jesus, please see and read*; *
..............................................................................................
* JOHN 14; 28 *

*Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you, if
you love me, ye would rejoice, because I said I go unto the Father; for **my
Father is Greater than I.*

Habeis oido qu yo os he dicho; Voy, y vengo a vosotros, Si me amarais, os
habriais regocijado, porque he dicho que voy al Padre; porque el *Padre
mayor es que yo.*

*03.*Jesus sit in the* RIGHTSIDE** of God *and he is not united * *
with.Please see and read
;.......................................................................*
MARK  16;19*

*So then, after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into
heaven, and **Sat on the right hand of God.*

Y el Senor, despues que les hablo, fue recibido arriba en el cielo, y se
sento a la diestra de Dios.

*04*.*Jesus is not a God*, he stand on the* RIGHTHAND* of God *he is not
united with*,   Please see and read ;

..................................................................................................
*ACTS 7;56 *

*And said ; behold; I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man **standing
on the Right Hand of God.*

Y dijo; He aqui, veo los cielos abiertos, y al Hijo del Hombre que esta a la
diestra de Dios.

*05.*God knew when the* **DOOMSDAYS happen**, *but Jesus* do not know *when
gonna happen!, Jesus is not a God !!.,please read
;.......................................................................................
*MATHEW 24; 36 *

*But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of h eaven, **but
my Father   only  *

Pero del dia y la hora nadie sabe, ni aun los angeles de los cielos, sino
solo mi Padre.

*06.*Jesus is not a God*, he **THANKS to God**, *how can God THANK to other
Gods ?, please see and read;

........................................................................................
*MATHEW 11; 25 *

*And that time Jesus answered and said, **I thank thee. O Father. Lord of
heaven ** and Earth **because thou has hid these things from the wise and
prudent, and has revealed them unto babes.  *

En aquel tiempo, respondiendo Jesus, dijo; Te alabo, Padre, Senor del cielo
y de la tierra, porque escondiste estas cosas de los sabios y de los
entendidos, y las revelaste a los ninos.*     ***

*07. *
.......................................................................................
*LUKE  10 : 21 *

*In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, **I THANK thee**, **O
Father Lord of  Heaven and Earth,......................*

En aquella misma hora Jesus se regocijo en el Espiritu, y dijo; Yo te alabo,
oh padre, Senor del cielo y de la tierra......................

*08.*Jesus is not a God, just a man, son of Marry,  and *not united with* !,
*  *he *SCREAMING **/crie. .*
..................................................*MATHEW 27; 46 *

*And about the ninth hour, Jesus **cried with a loud voice**,** saying, Eli,
Eli, lama  Sabachthani  that is to say, **My God, My God, why hast thou
forsaken me?*

Cerca de la hora novena,  Jesus clamo a gran voz, diciendo: Eli, Eli, lama
sabactani? Esto es: Dios mio, Dios mio, por que me has desamparado.?

*09. *
..................................................................................
*MARKS   15 ; 34*

*And at the ninht hour  **Jesus cried with a loud voice**, saying, Eloi,
Eloi,Lama  Sabachthani ?, which is being interpreted, My God, My God, why
hast **thou forsaken me ?*

Y a la hora novena Jesus clamo a gran voz, diciendo: Eloi, Eloi, lama
sabactani? Que traducido es: Dios mio, Dios mio, por que me has
desamparado?.

*10.*Jesus is not a God, not the same with God, not united with!* he **GOVE
UP HIS SOUL** to God  *please see !!
;.............................................................................................
*LUKE  23; 46  *

*And when **Jesus had cried with a loud voice**, he said Father, into thy
hands I   Command my spirit; and having said thus, **he give up the ghost.
*

Entonces Jesus, clamando a gran voz, dijo; Padre, en tus manos encomiendo mi
espiritu. Y habiendo dicho esto, expiro.*   *

*11. *
.....................................................................................
*  JOHN   19; 30 *

*When Jesus therefore had receive the vinegar, he said, It is finished; and
he **Bowed his head, and give up the ghost.*

Cuando Jesus hubo tomado el vinagre, dijo; Consumado es. Y habiendo

Inclinado la cabeza, *entrego el espiritu.*

*12. *Jesus is not a God, he was* **CONTROLED** by God. Please read; *
...............................................................................................
*JOHN  5 ; 30 *

*I can of mine **own self do  nothing** as I bear, I judge and my judgement
is just because I seek not mine own will, but the will of **Father which
hath sent me*

No puedo ho hacer nada por mi mismo; segun oigo asi juzgo; y mi juicio es
justo , porque no busco mi voluntad, sino la voluntad del que me envio la
del Padre.

*13. *JESUS IS NOT A GOD*, **he BOWED and KNEELED**  *to other God !! please
see and read ..............................................................*LUKE
22;41 *

*And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and **Kneeled down and
Prayed.*

Y el se aparto de ellos a distancia como de un tiro de piedra; y puestp de
rodillas oro.

*14*.Jesus is not a God,* **he PRAYED to other God** , and  SWEATS.?   *Please
see and read*....*.........* LUKE 5;16  6;12  9;16 .18.28.29.22;41. 44 *

.........................................................................*
MATHEW* * 26;36.39.42.44*

...................................................................................
*MARKS 6;46  14;35*

................................................................................................
*JOHN 12;27*

*And beeing in an agony **he prayed more earnestly**; and **his sweat** was*
* as it were  great drops of blood falling down to the ground. *

*16. *Jesus is not a God, just a son of Marry*,**he was HUNGRY**, *please
see and read*; *
................................................................*MATHEW 21 ;
18 *

*Now in the morning as he returned into the city, **he hunggered!*

Por la manana, volviendo a la ciudad, tuvo hambre

*17. *Jesus is not a God, just a son of Marry*, **he feel SOROWFUL
*..................................................................................
*MATHEW  26;37-38   *

........, *and began **to be sorrowfull** and very heavy. Then saith unto
them**, my soul exceeding sorrowful**, even unto death; tarry ye  Here and
watch with me*

Y tomando a Pedro, y a los dos hijos de Zebedeo, comenzo a entristecerse y a
angustiarse en gran manera. Estonces Jesus les dijo; Mi alma esta muy
triste, hasta la muerte; quedaos aqui, y velad conmigo.

*18. *Jesus is not a God, he was just a son of Marry*, **he felt SCARE** to
death, need a watch/*guard................................................*MARKS
14;34  *

*And he said to them,"My soul is **very sorrowfull**, even to death .Remain
**here and "watch"*

Y le dijo; Mi alma esta muy triste, hasta la muerte; quedaos aqui y velad.

*19.  *Jesus* *is not a God, he was just a son of Marry, he is* **
CIRCUMCISED,** please read;   *...........................................*
LUKE   2; 21 *

* **And when eightdays were acomplished for the **circumcising** of the
child, **his name was called Jesus,..................*

Cumplidos los ocho dias para circuncidar al nifio, le pusderon por nombre
Jesus,...........................

*20. *Jesus is not a God, he  has* MOTHER, BROTHER** and BRETHEN, please
read; *............................................................*MATHEW  12;
46-47 *

*While he yet talked tothe people, behold,**his mother and his
brethen**stood without,desiring to speak with
him.Then said unto him, Behold thy mother and thy brethen stand without,
desiring  to speak with thee.*

Mientras el aun hablaba a la gente, he aqui su madre y sus hermanos

Estaban afuera , y le querian hablar. Y le dijo uno ; He aqui tu madre y fus
hermanos estan afuera, y te quieren hablar.

*21. *Jesus is not a God, he is just a* carpenter's son**, a son of Marry, *a
brothers* of James,  Joseph and Simon.    *Please read
;......................................................................................
*MATHEW 13;55 *

*Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not his mother **called Marry**? And
are not his **brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas **13;56 **And
are not all **his sisters with us *

No es este el hijo del carpintero? No se llama su madre Maria?, y sus
hermanos, Jacobo, Jose, Simon, y Judas?.  No estan todas sus hermanos con
nosotros? De donde,......

*22.  Jesus is not a God**,  he is just a son of a mother** , a brother of
brothers, *please open and read* ; *
...........................................................................................
*MARK 3; 31-32*

*And **his mother and his brothers** cames, and standing outside they sent
to him and called him. 32 And a crowd was sitting around him, and they said
to him,"**Your mother and your brothers** are outside, seeking you."  *

Vienen despues sus hermnanos y su madre, y quedandose afuera, enviaron a
llamarle.  Y la gente que estaba sentada alrededor de el le dijo; Tu madre y
tus hermanos estan afuera, y te buscan.

*23. *Jesus is not a God*, he is just **a human, a man with brothers**, *please
open and read *;
*.........................................................*LUKE
8; 20*

*And he was told ,"**Your mother and your brothers** are standing outside
desiring to see you."*

Y se le aviso, diciendo; TU madre y tus hermanos estan fuera y quieren
verte.

*24.  *Jesus is not a God*, *he is just a man he* **ESCAPE**, *the fact that
he* was just a human!. *Please open and read* * ..............*           LUKE
13;****

*25.*Jesus isnot a God*,*he is just a youngman from*NAZARETH  the** small
village, **The Almighty God has village**?, *village of God* *please open
and read*:  *
........................................................................*
MATHEW  2; 23*

*And he came and dwelt in a city called **Nazareth**; that it might be
full-filled which was spoken by the prophets,He shall be called **Nazarene*

Y vino y habito en la ciudad que se llama Nazaret, para que se  cumpliese  lo
que fue dicho por los profetas, que habria de ser llamado nazareno.

*26. *Jesus is not a God, he admitted as* **RABI/TEACHER**. *Please open and
read* ; ..*
............................................................................
*JOHN  1; 38*

......*and they said to him **"Rabbi"** (which mean teacher),....*

Y volvendose Jesus, y viendo que le sguian, les dijo; Que buscais? Elos le
dijeron; Rabi ( que traducido es, Maestro), donde moras?* *

*27.J*esus is not a God ,he is declare that* he is **a MESENGGER ** for **Jews
only !.**and not universal. *please open and read
.;.....................................................................................
*MATHEW 15; 24  *

*He answered,"I was **sent only to the lost** sheep of Israel."*

El respondiendo , dijo; No soy enviado sino a las ovejas perdidas de la casa
de Israel.**

*28. *Jesus is not a God, he is just a young man* **with SCARE** *and need
to be guarded/watched.Please open and read;
.......................................................................................
*MATHEW 26;38  *

*Then he said to them,"My soul is very **sorrowful,** even to death**; **remain
here, and **watch with me**." *

Entonces Jesus les dijo: Mi alma esta muy triste, hasta la muerte; quedaos
aqui, y velad conmigo.

*29. *Jesus is not a God*, **he is not MIGHTY**,*can do nothing, only
the*ONE GOD,
*the ALMIGHTY who sent him*. *Please open *;*................* JOHN 5;30*

*I can do nothing** on my own**.As I hear; I judge, and my  judgment is just
, because I seek not my own will but the will of him **who sent me**.*

No puedo yo  hacer nada por mi mismo; segun oigo , asi juzgo; y mi juicio es
justo, porque no busco mi voluntad, sino la voluntad del que me envio,  la
del Padre. **

*30.*
..................................................................................
*  MATHEW 10;40 *

...*and he that receiveth me receiveth **him that sent me.  *

........y el que recibe a mi, recibe al *que me envio*

*31. Jesus is not a God,**he was CURSED,  *because he was* crucified in the
tree . God never crucified ,  please open and read ;*
......................................................................................
*  GALATIAN 3;13 *

....".Curse is everyone who is *hanged "on a tree*"

Cristo nos redimio de la maldicion de la ley, hecho por nosotros
maldicion...

*32. *Jesus is not a God, he is burried* /**TOMBED**, *died and tombs, he
was just a creature and not a creator. Please open and read;
......................................................................................
*MATHEW 12; 40 *

*........"So will the son of man be **three days and three Nights in the
heart of the earth. *

..........."asi estara el Hijo del Hombre en el corazon de la tierra tres
dias y tres noches."

*Infact! * This verse is no ever fullfilled, because *only 36 hours,*and not
three days and three nights.! Who lied ,  God ? or ....

*33.   *
.................................................................................
*MATHEW 27;60*

*and **laid it in his own new tomb**, which he had cut in the rock and he
rolled a great stone.................................. *

y lo puso en su sepulcro nuevo, que habia labrado  en la pena; y despues de
hacer rodar una gran piedra a la entrada del sepulcro, se fue

*34. Dramatize nonsen!*.................................................*MATHEW
28;1-7
*

No great Earthquake, no body found !? no record proved !

               ......................................................................
*S. MATEO 28;1-7*

*35.*Jesus is not a God, he died and his body* **was WRAPED** by a **linen
shroud**, *like a moslem precisely* ;         *
...............................................................................................
*MARK 15;46  *

*And Joseph bought a linen shroud, and taking himdown , **wrapped** him** in
**the linen** shroud and **laid him in a tomb**.......*

El cual compro una sabana, y quitandolo, lo envolvio en la sabana, y lo puso
en un sepulcro que estaba cavado en una pena,...................

*36.   *
.......................................................................................
*LUKE  23;53 *

Then he took it down and *wrapped it in a linen* shroud and *laid him in a
tomb* cut in stone., where no one had ever yet  been laid.

Y quitandolo, lo envolvio en una sabana, y lo puso en un sepulcro abierto en
una pena, en el cual aun no se habia a nadie.

*37. *
.........................................................................................
* JOHN 19;42 *

*So because of the jewish day of preparation, since the tomb was close at
hand, **there laid jesus there**.*

Alli , pues, por causa de la preparacion de la pascua de los Judios, y
porque aquel sepulcro estaba cerca pusieron a Jesus.

*38. *Jesus is not a God, but just a humble servant of God*, *who* *obeyed
unto God's commandments*, he is FASTING**. *Please open and read*  *
............................................................................................
*MATHEW 4; 2 *

*And after** fasting** forty days and forty nights, he **was hungry . *

Y despues de haber ayunado cuarenta dias y cuarenta noches, tuvo *hambre.*

*39.  *
.............................................................................
*MATHEW 6;16 - 18 *

*And when **you fast**. **do not look **gloomy..........,**Truly I say unto
you,............,But  when **you fast** anoin your head and **wash your
face,**  that your **fasting** may not be seen by other............** *

*Taught the hypocracy !*

*40. *
....................................................................................
* MARK 2;18. 19 *

*Now John disciples and the Pharisees were** fasting**. And people came and
said to him, Why do John disciple and the disciples of Pharisees
**fast**,**but your disciples
**do not fast.*

Y los dicipulos de Juan y los de los fariseos ayunaban; y vinieron , y le
dijeron ; por que los dicipulos de Juan y los  de los fariseos ayunan, y tus
dicipulos *no ayunan.*

*41. *
............................................................................................
*ACTS 13;3 *

*then **after fasting and praying** they laid their hand on them  and sent
them off.*

Entonces, habiendo ayunado y orado, les impusieron las manos y los
despidieron

*42.Jesus is not a God,*he is just a young man,which was*SPIT,**STRUCK ED
his *head. How possible the Almighty God was strucked by men?.The strucker
man should be more powerful and right to be worshipped? Please open and read

.........................................................................................
*MATHEW 27;30*

*spit on him and took the reed and strucked on the head.*

Y escupiendole, tomaban la cana y le golpeaban en la cabeza.

*43. J*esus is not a God, he declared that* **HIS WITNES IS NOT TRUE**, *why
should we trusted?, please open and read* *
.................................................................................................
*.JOHN 5;31*

*If I alone beares witness about my self , **my tetimony is not deemed
true.! *

Si yo  doy testimonio acerca de mi mismo , mi testimonio no es verdadero.

*44. *Jesus is not a God*, **he is BEGOTTEN** , *so the women who* *begetts
is more* EXTRA ORDINARY *and right* to be worshipped, *supposed she begetts
more than one baby* or 15 babies, meant 15 Gods !?. *please open and
read.................................................................*MATHEW
13; 55*

.............*.**Is not his mother called  Marry*?....................

..............No se llama sumadre Maria,.......................

...........................................................................................
*MATHEW 1;16*

.................................................................................................
*LUKE  2;11*

God with a family
tree?.........................................................*MATHEW 1;1*

................................................................................................
*LUKE 2;1-7*

*45. *Jesus is not a God, he is* **just CARPENTER'S SON**,  *supposed the
son of a Doctore or a Professor, what gonna called a SUPERGOD (pagano)
please open and read* *
........................................................................................
*MATHEW  13;55*

*Is not this the **Carpenters son**?** Is not his mother called Mary. And
are not **his brothers** James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?*

No es este el hijo del carpintero ? No se llama su madre Maria, y sus
hermanos, Jacobo, Jose, Simon y Judas ?

*46. *Jesus is not a God,he is just a man a human who* EAT and** **DRINK,**
*if that is true God eat, the pagan's way of life, all mankind* *gonna
hunger*, cause GOD is ALMIGHTY GREAT.  *Please open* *and read;
........................................................................................
* MATHEW 11;19 *

*The son of man came "**eating and drinking** **and they say "Look at him A
glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax's collectors and
sinners!?.*.......................

Vino el hijo del Hombre, que come  y bebe, y dicen; He aqui un hombre
comilon, y bebedor de vino, amigo de publicanos y de pecadores. Pero la
sabiduria es justificada por sus hijos.

*47. *Jesus is not a God, he is just a young man who lived in *POVERTY, NO
HOME !** . *The poor God? ,No!  God is the all owner* *of all universe. The
pagan's way only!          Please open and read;..
........................................................................................
*   MATHEW 8;20*

*And Jesus said to him,"Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests,
but the son of men **has no where to lay his head*

Jesus le dijo; Las zorras tienen guaridas, y las aves del cielo nidos; mas
el Hijo del Hombre no tiene donde recostar su cabeza.

*** *but* *on the other verses, Jesus stated as the King of  Israel, the
owner of David's throne ??  *. controversial !*

*48. *Jesus is not a God, he is just a young man* ,**a TAXPAYER **. *Please
see;
...........................................................................*MATHEW
17; 24-27 *

*When they came to CapernaumThe collector of the half shekel tax went up to
Peter and said,"Does Your teacher **not pay tax?" He said
"Yes"*.................................

................y el primer pez que saques, tomalo, y albrirle la boca,
hallaras un estartero; tomalo, y daselo por mi y por ti.

*49. *Jesus is not a God and not the same with God*, **he is SLEEP** *than
who gonna ruled the world while he slept?!, please open and* *
read;..................................................................................
* MATHEW 8;24   *

..................*so that the boat beeing swamped by the waves, but **he
was a sleep**.*

Y he aqui que se levanto en el mar una tempestad tan grande que las olas
cubrian la barca; *pero el dormia.*

*50. *Jesus is not a God, he died and* **WRAPED by linen** *like a* *moslem!
Please open and read
;...................................................*MATHEW
27; 59*

*And Joseph took the body and **wraped it in a clean linen** shroud.*

Y tomando Kose el cuerpo, lo envolvio en una sabana limpia.

* *

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

* *

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not add
thereto, nor diminish from it.*

Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses.

*MARKS 7; 7 – 8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.** *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

No todo el que me dice; Senor, Senor, entrara en el reino de los cielos ,
sino el que hace la voluntad de mi Padre que esta en los cielos.

Muchos me diran en aquel dia; Senor. Senor, no profitizamos en tu demonios,
y en tu nombre hicimos muchos milagros?

Y entonces les declarare: Nunca os conoci; apartaos de mi, hacedores de
maldad.

* *

* *

* *

*III*. *JESUS  AND THE BIBLE DECLARED THAT HE WAS  ONLY A MESENGER OF GOD
(Allah) , *and he never claimed to be a God.**

*JESUS Y LA BIBLIA DECLARARON QUE EL ERA SOLO UN profeta DE DIOS (ALLAH), y
DE él nunca reclamó ser un Dios.*

*01. *JESUS IS NOT A GOD, HE IS JUST PROPHET* **A  MESENGER OF GOD,*Same
like all other prophet and mesenggers* were **SENT** BY God *Please  see and
read* ; *..........................*.*
..............................................................*MATHEW 10;40
*

*He that receiveth you receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth** **Him
** **that sent me*

El que a vosotros recibe, a mime recibe; y el que me recibe a mi, recibe al
que *me envio. *

*02.*
..................................................................................
* MATHEW 15; 24*

*But he answered and said**; **I am not **sent** but unto lost sheep** of
the* *house of Israel*

El respondiendo , dijo; No soy enviado sino a las ovejas perdidas de la casa
de Israel.

*03. *
.........................................................................................
*MARK  9;37 *

*Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me; and
whosoever shall receive me receive not me but **Him** **that sent me.*

El que reciba en mi nombre a un nino como este, me recibe a mi; y el que a
mi me recibe, no me recibe a mi sino *al que me envio.*

*04. *
...........................................................................................
*LUKE  4;43 *

*And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities
also; **For therefore am I sent**. *

Pero el les dijo ; Es necesario que tambien a otras ciudades anuncie el
evangelio del reino de Dios ; porque para estohe sido* enviado*

*05.*
.............................................................................................
*LUKE 7;16*

"........................, *That a great** **prophet** **is risen up among
us,............."*

......................,Un gran profeta se ha levantado entre
nosotros.;........."

*06.*..........................................................................................
*LUKE 13;33*

"................, *for it can not be that* *a prophet* *perish out of
Jerusalem."*

..................; porque no es posible que un profeta muera fuera de
Jerusalem.'"

*07. *
..............................................................................
*JOHN   5;24. 30. 37 *

*05;24** Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and
beleiveth on **Him that sent Me** **Hath everlasting life,....., *

De cierto, de cierto os digo; El que oye mi palabra, y cree al que me envio,
tiene vieda eterna..............,

*05;30*..........*, **because I seek not mine own will, but the will of **the
Father which hath sent me**  a**nd the **Father him self, which hath sent me
**,** hath borne witness of me,Ye have neither heard.His voice at any time,
nor seen his shape*

............., porque no busco mi  voluntad , sino la voluntad del que me
envio, la del Padre

*07;16* Jesus answered  them; and said;  My doctrine is not mine, but *His that
sent me** *

Jesus les respondio y dijo; Mi doctrina no es mia, sino de aquel que me
envio

*08;16** **And yet if I judge,my judgment is true for I am not alone , but I
and** **th**e **Father   that sent me*

Y si yo juzgo , mi juicio es verdadero ; porque no soy  yo solo , sino yo y
el que mw envio , el Padre

*09;04* I must work the work of *Him that sent me**,.......*

Me es necesario hacer las obras  del que me envio,........

*10;36* *Say ye of him, whom the  father hath santified ,and** **sent into**
**the world,* ....................

ai que el Padre santifico  y envio al mundo,...................

*11;41**..........., **and said**, **Father, I thank thee** that thou hast
heard me *

,..............., dijo; Padre, gracias te doy por haberme oido.*    **     *

*12;45** **And  he that seeth me seeth** **Him that sent me*

y el que me ve, ve al que me envio

*13;20** ..........,;**and he that receiveth me receiveth** **him that sent
me*

......................., y el que me recibe a mi, recibe al que me envio

*16;05** **But now I go my way** **to Him that sent me**,.......*

Pero ahora voy al que me envio;.........................

*17;03** **And this is the life eternal, that they might know the the only
true God, and Jesus Christ, **whom thou hast sent*

Y esta es la vida eterna; que te conozcan a ti, el unico Dio verdadero, y a
Jesuscristo, a quien  has enviado.

*Jesus was SENT by God (the One and Only), *same like other* *prophets and
mesenggers of Allah, were sent.

*08*
..........................................................................................
*MARKS 9;37*

*"................., **and whosesoever shall receive me, receiveth not me,
but*

*Him that sent me**." *

.............,; y el que a mi me recibe, no me recibe a mi sino al *que me
envio."*

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born , the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not add
thereto, nor diminish from it.*

* *

Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses.

* *

*MARKS 7; 7 – 8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.**  *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*IV. JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD AND DIFFERENT FROM GOD ,HE IS THE SON OF
MARRY, A MAN BORN FROM A WOMAN** *(A HU  MAN, A CREATURE/CREATION ,NOT
A *CREATOR).
*Let see the funda mental influence into the sonshipof God born in Christian
faith,thebiggest and powerfull INFLUENCE came from the pagans and
Idolatorship such as;

*JESUS no ES EL HIJO DE DIOS Y DIFERENTE DEL DIOS, EL ES EL HIJO DE CASA, UN
HOMBRE NACIDO DE UNA MUJER (UN HUMANO, UNA CRIATURA/LA CREACION, no UN
CREADOR). Permita ver la influencia fundamental en el hijo de Dios nacido en
la fe cristiana, el más grande y acciona la INFLUENCIA repleta vino de los
paganos tal como;*

*A*. Heraclius, he was the son of Zeus (The God of Greec),begotten from *a
holy virgin  **Alkmene*,  she enggaged with Amphitryon after pregnancy  without
sexual intercourse before.

*B. Khrisna * the son of God Zupitri,he was begotten by the holyvirgin Godes
Dewanaki, without sexual intercourse be fore,Khrisna *worshiped* as the holy
ghost/spirit of number one God Batara Wisnu in Hindus.

*C. Attis, *the son of the* holy virgin **Nanna**, *later died in*cruxifiction
*upon hisown request.

We are moslem confidently that the sonship of Jesus just a failed doctrine
of Pagans or Polytheism based on factual and the Bible it self

* *

*01**.Adam* *is son of God*, by in this verse,suppose the Christian should
wor ship Adam, because the creation of Adam was more  extreem than Jesus
born from a Mother without father, but Adam born without Mom and dad? !  Please
see and read.

*¿Adam es hijo de Dios, por en este verso, supone que el cristiano debe
venerar Adam, porque la creación de Adam era más extrem que Jesús nacido de
una Madre sin padre, pero sin Adam nacido sin Mamá y papá? ¡! Vea por favor
y lee.*

................................................................................................
*LUKE  3; 38*

*Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of
Adam, **which was the son of God.*

Hijo de Enos, hijo de Set, hijo de Adan, hijo de Dios.

*02**.Seth son of God*, so many other prophet and mesengg er of God
also* *called
as son of God, but isnot  the reasonthan we worship them, please see and
read  .......................................................... *GENESIS
6;2 *

*That the son of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they
took them wives of all they choose * **

*03. **Judges *also called *son of God*,supposed based on thesonship than
we* *worship them,than too many to be god, poly theism/pagans please see and
read* *
.......................................................................................
*PSALM   82;6-8 *

*I have said,**Ye are Gods**; and all of **you are children** of the most
High.*

*But you shall die like men. And fall like one of the princes.*

*Arise, O God, judge the earth; for thou shalt inherit all nations. *

Yo dije; Vosotros sois dioses, Y todos vosotros hijos del Altisimo

Pero como hombres  morireis, Y como cualquirera de los principes caereis.

Levantate, oh Dios, juzga la tierra; Porque tu hredaras todas las naciones.

*04.All Israel *called as *son of God*, it would be a greater problem, mill
ions* *man shall be come God, this phenoma is a realway of life for pagan
and polytheism such* as Roman, Greec* you migh see so Many *statues
/IDOLS*,many
Gods,godes , with typical duty and power,so Only the Rom an and Greec power
succesfully* *manipulated Christian* *as a Neo Pagano , through Paul and
Constantines. Please see and read.
.................................................................................................
*ROMA  9; 4*

*Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the
covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the
promises;*

Que son Israelitas, de los cuales son la adopcion,la gloria , el pacto, la
promulgacion de la ley, el culto y las promesas.

*05. **All Christians* called as *son of God*,so the problems now arose who
gonna worship who?, shall I worship you because you a christian than later
or in the same time you worship me! ? Please see and read
.................................................................................................
*JOHN  3; 9*

* *

*06. All orphant children *called as *sons of God*,alway would be come a big
problem,if we live in a christian's way of life, be cause we *are not* use
any ratio/logic anymore (Animals) , please see and read;

...............................................................................................
*PSALM 68;5 *

*A father of fatherless, and a judges of the widows, is God in his holy
habitations.*

*07.All ordinary/common and special **person *called *son of God *Sonship of
God do not exist only a Paganisme, God  begets not, nor was He begotten.!?
So The Christian do not have noble language, once the Hebrew scripture
translated into Greec or Roman, automatically became Pagano. Please see and
read.;
...........................................................................................
*MATHEW 7;11*

Padre de huerfanos y defensor de viudas. Es Dios en su Santa morada.Vue si
vosotros, siendo malos, sabeis dar buenas dadivas  a vuestros hijos, cuanto
mas vuestro Padre que  esta en los  cielos dara buenas cosas  a los que   le
pidan?.

*08. All **angels are son of God**,* So do not be surprised if you go to
Rome , or to Athens or you travel to India, China or Bali, you will met *so
many Gods, *in statues are not harm you either benefit you but they believe
, they had power to chit /FOOLS on you!?,*Please *see and
read.;.............................
......................................................* DANIEL 3;28*

............................................................................................
*JOB 1;6  38; 7*

Un dia vinieron a presentarse delante de Jehova los hijos de Dios , entre
los cuales  vino tambien Satanas.

............., Y se regocijaban todos los hijos de Dios.

*09.The man who **peacemaker,  *would be called *son of God*, suppose *this
*verse was right, then all members of UN  (united nations) would be called..
sons of God?,please see and read
..........................................................................................
*MATHEW  5;9*

*Blessed they are t he **peacemakers**; for they shall be called the **children
Of God.*

Bienaventurados los que padecen percecucion  por causa de la justicia,

Porque de ellos es reino de los cielos.

*10. Anybody *who loved the enemies and bless them, would called *son of God
*, too many children to be called than
.....................................................................................
*MATHEW 5;44-45*

*45. That ye may be the **children of your Father**  which is in
heaven.......*

Para que seais hijos de vuestro Padre que esta en los
cielos,................

*Suppose*  the christians nations colonized many countries, and most of

Them do not rebel or love the whity christian, shall we call them son od

God.?

*11. a LOVERS and Lender,*would be called son of God,quest ions will be,if
we love the enemies the Judge will punished  as a treator if we* *lend money
for nothing will be booked as illegal banking,and all* *banks gonna
bankrupted
..............................................................................
*LUKE 6; 35*

*But love ye enemies , and do good, and lend, for nothing again, and your *

*reward shall be great. And ye shall be **the children of the
Highest**,..........
*

Amad, pues, , a vuestros enemigos, y haced bien, y prestad, no esperando de
ello nada; y sera vuestro galardon grande, y sereis hijos del
Altisimo;..............

*12.Jesus is **the firstborn** son of Marry*..........................*MATHEW
 1;25*

*And knew her not still she had brought forth **her firstborn son**; and he
called his name Jesus.*

Pero no la conocio hasta que dio a luz a su hijo primogenito; y le puso por
nombre Jesus.

Jesus was real the son, the first born of a woman, name Marry without
husband,so is very simple Adam was born without Mam and Dad! and Eva was
born without mam but just dad only, why should we worship Jesus as a son of
God or God himself. ! ?

Worshiping the Other god instead of Allah alone is the greatest crime in the
Earth ! unforgivable and eternal in the hellfire forever.

*13. Ephraim is the **firstborn **of
God*..............................*JEREMIAH
31;9 *

*......................, ; for I am a father to Israel, and **Ephraim is my
firstborn**.*

.................; porque soy a Israel por padre, y Efrain es mi
primogenito.

But the Christian do not worship him as a son of God or God itself!

*14. Jesus is **a son of man**, **who eat and drink**!*

* *A winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.;

........................................................................................
*MATHEW 11;19*

*The Son of man came eating and drinking , and they say , Behold the man
gluttonous, and a winebibber, **a friend of publicans and sinners**. But
wisdom i sjustified of her childrens.*

Vino el Hijo del Hombre, que come y bebe, y dicen; He aqui un hombre
comilon, y bebedor de vino, amigo de publicanos y de percadores, Pero la
sabiduria es justificada por suss hijos.

*15. Jesus said; *The *son of man* shall be betrayed into the hand of man."
Please see and read,; ........................................   *MATHEW
17;22 *

*And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, **The Son of men***

*Shall be betrayed into the hands of men.*

Estando ellos en Galilea, Jesus les dijo; El Hijo del Hombre sera entregado
en manos de hombres.

*16. Jesus said,;" *for *the son of man* is come to save which was lost."
Please see and read;....................................................
  *MATHEW
18;11 *

*For the **son of men** is come to save  that which was lost.*

Porque el Hijo del Hombre ha venido para salvar lo que se habia perdido.

*17. Jesus said...;"*Ye know that after two days in the feast of
passover,and the *son of man* is betrayed to becrusified

please see and
read.;.........................................................*MATHEW 26;2*

*Ye know that after two days is the feast of passover, and the **son of men
**is betrayed to the crucified*

Sabeis que dentro de dos dias se celebra la pascua, y el hijo del Hombre
sera entregado para ser crucificado.

*18. Jesus said;" **the son of man**, *is come eating and drinking*; *and ye
say, behold a gluttonous man, and a wine  bibber,a friend of publi cans and
sinners!";............................................................................
*LUKE 7;34*

*The Son of man is come **eating and drinking**, and ye say , Behold a
**glutonous
man**, and a winebibber, a friend of **publicans and sinners*

Vino el Hijo del Hombre, que come y bebe, y decis; Este es un hombre comilon
y bebedor de vino, amigo de publicanos y de pecadores.

*19. Jesus said;" for **the son of man** *is come to seek and to save* *that
which was
lost."....................................................................
*LUKE 19;10*

Porque el Hijo del Hombre vino a buscar y a salvar lo que se habia perdido.

*20. *And she brought forth her* **firstborn  son**, *and wrapped him in
swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for
them in *the inn.*...................................................................................................
*LUKE 2; 7*

*And she brought forth her **firstborn son**, and wrapped him in swaddling
clothes, and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the
inn.*

Y dio a luz a su hijo primogenito, y lo envolvio en panales, y lo acosto en
un pesebre, porque no habia lugar para ellos en el meson.

*21. *To the general assembly and  church of* the firstborn** *which
are* *written
in the heaven,;..................................................... *HEBREW
12;23*

*To the general assembly and church of **the frstborn**, which are written
in heaven, and to **God the judge of all**, and to the spirits of justmen
made perfect.*

A la congregacion de los primogenitos que estan inscritos en los cielos

a Dios el Juez de todos, a los espiritus de los justos hechos perfectos.

**** Hai all Christians, why do God no "DAUGHTER OF GOD" only "Son"??., and
who is the daughter of God!*

*And who is the wife of God? If he has son?.   *

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not
ad*Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean
destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses.

* *

*MARKS 7; 7 – 8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.**  *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*V. DOCTRIN "JESUS IS GOD" BECAUSE  HE IS HOLY, UNSINS. This Christian
doctrin is totally failed by their own holy bible!~*

* *

*JOHN IS *one prophet, he was holy and unsins, you might see .,but why the
Christian do not worhip him also as a God.?;

*For Herod feared John, knowing that** **he was a justman an and** **holy**
,;*.................................................................................................
*MARK 6;20 *

Porque Herodez temia a Juan, y le guardaba a salvo; y oyendole, se quedaba
muy perplejo , pero le escuchaba de buena gana.

*JOHN *is one prophet filled with the* Holy Ghost**, why *Christian do not
worship him!

*For he shall be **great in the sight** of the Lord, and **shall drink
neither wine nor strong drink,** and he shall **be filled with the Holy
Ghost**, even from the mother's womb *
.................................................................................................
*LUKE 1; 15*

Porque sera grande delante de Dios, No bebera vino ni sidra, y sera lleno
del Espiritu Santo, aun desde el vientre de su madre.

*JOHN *is one Prophet* **with hand of God**  *why not worship him *.....what
manner of child shall this be! And **the hand of the Lord** was with him ;.
.......*
.................................................................................
*LUKE 1;66*

...;Quien, pues, sera este nino? Y la mano del Senor estaba con el.

*04.JOHN is prophet with and **waxed strong in spirit!***

*And the child grew , and **waxed strong in spirit**, and was in the desert
till the day of his showing unto Israel:*

Y el nino crecia, y se fortalecia en espiritu; y estuvo en lugares desiertos
hasta el dia de su manifestacion a Israel.

.................................................................................................
*LUKE 1;80*

*ABEL the son of Adam, he **the righteous man!*

*".......from the blood of **the righte**ous** Abel unto the blood of
Zecharia son of Barachias.*

..........,desde la sangre de Abel el justo hasta la sangre de Zacarias hijo
de Berequias,.........

*......................*
.................................................................  *MATHEW
23;35*

*ABEL **the righteous man**.*

*.............by which he obtained witnes that **he was righteous**  God
testifying of his gifts;*

............, por lo cual alcanzo testimonio de que era justo, dndo Dios
testimonio desus ofrendas; y muerto, aun habla por ella.

.........................................................................................
*HEBREWS 11;4*

*DANIELS is prophet of **the spirit of the Holy GOD!. *Why dont we worship  him
too?.Please see and read;**

*But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Beltesha zzar,
according to the name of my God, and in whom is the **Spirit of the HolyGod,
*

Hasta que entro delante de mi Daniel, cuyo nombre es Beltsasar, como el
nombre de mi dios, y en quien mora el espiritu de los dioses santos, Conte
delante de el sueno, diciendo.

...............................................................................................
*DANIEL 4; 8*  * *

*DANIEL **IS INNONCENT**.*Why dont we worship him too ?

*My god hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions mouths , that they not
hurt me; for as much as before him **innoncency** was found in me;.and also
before thee,*

Mi Dios envio su angel, el cual cerro la boca de los leones, para que no me
hiciesen dano, porque ante el fui hallado inocente; y aun delante de ti, oh
rey, yo no he hecho nada malo

.............................................................................................
*DANIEL 6;22*

*JESUS was **SINNER**, he beg for forgivenes! *
...........................................................................................
*MATHEW 6;12*

*Y *perdonanos nuestras deudas, como tambien nosotros perdonamos a nuestros
deudores.**

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

* *

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not add
thereto, nor diminish from it.*

* *

Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses.

* *

*MARKS 7; 7-8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.**  *

* *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*DEUTERONOMY  27;26*

*Cursed** be he that **confirmeth not** all the words of  this law** to do
them. And all people shall say. Amien  *

Maldito el que no confirmare las palabras de esta ley para hacerlas, Y dira
todo el pueblo; Amien.

* *

*VI. DOCTRIN JESUS WAS GOD BECAUSE HE PRESENT SOME MIRACLES ?!. failed !*

If we should believe this doctrine, that because Jesus can cure the
lepra,theblind than feed the people with only slope of bread ,or raise the
dead,so we must be fair, than we had many other prophet too! God gift  them
more extraordinary miracles than Jesus himself.

But the Christians do not worship them as God , a like Jesus?

*01.Elisha has miracle**  to revive the death*..

......................................................................................
*II KINGS. 4; 32-35*

........*then the child sneezed seven times, and the child open **his eyes*

Why the Christians do not worship him as God ?

*02.Elisha's sepulcher has miracle to revive the death*.
......................................................................................
*II KINGS 13;20-21 *

*; **.......and they cast the men into the sepulcher of Elisha  and when the
men was let down, and touch the bone of Elisha  **He revived** , **and stood
up on his feet.*

Why the Christians do not worship him as God ?

*03. Elisha **cure the leper** *
.............................................*II KINGS 5; 10-14*

*Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan , according to
the saying **of the man of God** ; and his flesh came again Like unto the
flesh of a litle child, **and he was clean.*

Why the Christians do not  worship him as God ?

*04.Elijah  had miracle, **a barrel of meal and oil waste not for many**days.
*
.............................................................................
*I KINGS 17; 15-16 *

*And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah ; and she and he,and
her house, did eat many days. And the barel of meals wasted not ,neither did
the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of  the Lord which he speak by
Elijah. *

Entonces ella fue e e hizo como le dijo Elias ; y comio el, y ella, y su
casa, muchos dias.

Y la harina de la tinaja no escaseo, ni el aceite de la vasija menguo,
conforme a la palabra  que Jehova habia dicho por Elias.

*05..ELIJAH* had miracles ones *he pray! the rains stop for 3 years; **Elijah
**was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earn estly
that it might not rain;  and it rained not on the earth by the space of **three
years and six months.*..............................................................................................
*JAMES 5;17*

Elias era hombre sujeto a pasiones semejantes  a las nuestras , y oro
fervientemente para que no lloviese, y no llovio sobre la tierra por tres
anos y seis meses.

*06.. ELIJAH *had miracle *once he pray! The rain come*!;

*And he pray again, and the heaven **gave rain**, and the earth brought
forth her fruits. *
.............................................................................................
*JAMES 5;18*

Y otra vez oro, y el cielo dio lluvia, y la tierra produjo su fruto.

*07.MOSES* he had miracles in seperating the sea into two walls than
crossing it save thousand of people from pharaoh, later he closed it back
and killed thousand armies of pharaoh, this like Jesus just walk on the
water, such as a chinese kungfu man

*Moses *had miracle to *make the dark for three days* in the entire Egypt
.....................................................................................
*EXODUS 10;21-23*

*09.. *Moses had miracle to *call billions of  locust* to covered up the
land of
Egypt.;....................................................................
*EXODUS 10;04-15*

*10.. Moses *had change *the stick into snake*

...............
....................................................................*EXODUS
7; 08-12*

*11.. *Moses had miracle, *spread the frogs all
over*.......................................................................................
*EXODUS  8; 1-15*

*12.*. *EZEKIEL* had so many miracles, God's gifts, he the man without
father and mother, he is the man without Alfa and Omega. Jesus begetten and
died, with Mother !.

*13.*. Ezekiel is a *king of Salem, king of peace*.;
.............................................................................................
*HEBREW 7;2*

*14.*. Ezekiel  is without *father without mother**, Jesus with
Mother! **  without
**descent.,** having **neither begining of days , nor end of life Son of
God, abide priest forever.** *
..............................................................................................
*HEBREW 7;3*

*15**.. **Ezekiel has  a great miracle, abelity in* *revive hundred of
the** skulls
and bones .* *Jesus not
ever*....................................................................................
*EZEKIEL  37; 1 -10*

*16.DAVID* *had miracle in **defeating the giant**, and **killing
thousand**enemies in one's blow etc,
**he was a King!,** Jesus never been !.*

*17.* *David **killed Goliath the Giant!.*.................................*I
SAMUEL 17;51*

*18. David **killed  40.000 Infantries*........................... *I
CHRONICLE 19;18*

*19. David **killed 40.000 Cavaleries............................... **II
SAMUEL 17;51*

*20*.*SOLOMON* had miracle .

*he had 40.000 stalls of horses for his cahriots , and 12.000 horseman.*
.............................................................................................
*I KINGS 4; 26*

*21. SOLOMON *had miracles !........................................*I KINGS
5; 7 - 16  *

*22.* *JONAS* had miracle escape and survived from *the whales's belly* *for
three days**  *

*Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah.And Jonah was in
the belly of the fish three days and three nights.,while Jesus only *

*1 night/2 days** (36 hrs)*.

..............................................................................................
*JONAH 1; 17***

*23.** Malkesedeek *has a great miracles, *he was **no Father nor Mother** *
*no begining nor end., No ancestors, the son of God, abide forever. But
Christian do not worship him?! *
..........................................................................................
*HEBREW 7;1-3 *

*Jesus not ever equaled with him, but no right to be worshiped.!  *

*24.*Joseph has miracle in informing the *coveredmatters before him, and*

*described the meaning of dreams precisely include the ferpect solutions*

...................................................................................
*GENESIS 41; 25-36                  ***

Millions people saved from hunger, many countries were helped out from

Devastated hunger, he govern and administered millions of people

*,Jesus do not* !., but no one worship him!

* *

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born, the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

* *

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not add
thereto, nor diminish from it.*

Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses.

* *

*MARKS 7; 7 – 8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.**  *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

*DEUTERONOMY  27;26*

*Cursed** be he that **confirmeth not** all the words of  this law** to do
them. And all people shall say. Amien  *

Maldito el que no confirmare las palabras de esta ley para hacerlas, Y dira
todo el pueblo; Amien.

* *

* *

* *

* *

*VII.NO DOCTRIN SUCH GIFTEDSINS AND  REDEMPTION OFSINS *

All Prophets and Mesengers of Allah never teaching the doctrin of  that all
man had a gifted sins*  from Adam and Eva*,but they preaching the individual
rensposibility* *to all* * what they done Good or bad., so of course  there
is no salvation of human sins by a  single person such as Jesus ?, both
doctrines not  contro versial only but unjust  also  againts the God's
commandments  againts this doctrins originated as paganism heritage. Adopted
by the early Church, as the samething of Christmast ritual Dec ember
25th.,the worshipped day of Sunday  and many others, let's see how the early
church adopted this redemptions of sins from the surounded paganism believe,
such as;

  A.      God *Orisis* in/of  old Egyptian

God *Baal *in/of  Babilonians era

God *Attis i*n/of Firjia era (Persian)

God *Thanus*  in/of Assyrians era

God *Cirinus*  in/of Romanos imperium era

God *Krishna*  in/of Indian hindus

God *Dificiuso* in/of Greec emperor

God *Indra* in/of Tibetian

God *Kuiks* in/of Inca Mexico era

Please see and read ;

*01. *......................................................................
*DEUTERONOMY  24;16 *

*The Fathers shall not **be put to  death for the children**, neither shall
the children be put the death .For the fathers; every man shall be put to
death **for  his own sin.*

Los padres no moriran por los hijos, ni los hijos por los padres; cada uno

morira por su pecado.

*02. *
.....................................................................................
*EZEKIEL18;20*

*The soul that sinneth, it shall die,**The son  will not bear the
iniquity**of the Father
**, neither shall the Father bear the iquity of the son; the rightneousness
of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wicked shall be upon him.*

El alma que pecare, esa morira ; el hijo no llevara el pecado del padre. Ni
el padre llevara el pecado  del hijo; la justicia del justo sera sobre el ,
y la impiedad del impio sera sobre el.

*03. *
.................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 31;30 *

But *every one **shall die for his own iniquity**, every man that eateth the
sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge*

Sino que cada cual morira por sdu propia maldad ; los dientes de de todo
hombre que comiere las uvas agrias tendran la dentera.**

*04.*
..................................................................................
*MATHEW 16;  27*

*For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father with his angels;
and then **he shall reward everyman **according to his works.*

Porque el hijo del Hombre vendra en la gloria de su Padre con sus angeles ,
y entonces pagara a cada uno conforme a sus obras.

*05. *
...........................................................................*II
CHRONICLES 25;4 *

*But he slew not their children, but did as it written in the law in the
book of Mose, wherethe Lord, Commanded, saying**, the fathers shall not die*
* **for the children**, **neither shall the children die for the Fathers,
but** **every man shall die for his own sins.*

Pero no mato a los hijos de ellos, segun lo que  esta escrito en la ley , en
el libro de Moises, donde Jehova mando diciendo ; No moriran los padres por
los hijos , ni los hijos por los padres; mas cada uno morira por su pecado.

*06.*
..................................................................................
* MATHEW 23; 33 *

*you serpents, you brood of vipers, how are to **escape being sentenced to
hell !*

Serpientes, generacion de viboras! Como escapareis de la condenacion del
infierno?

*07. *
..............................................................................
*MATHEW 13;41-42 *

*The son of men will send his angels, and they will gather out of his
kingdom **all causes of sin and all law** breakers**, and **throw them into
the fiery furnace**.In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of
teeth  . *

Enviara el Hijo del Hombre a sus angels, y recogeran de su reino a todos los
que sirven de tropiezo, y a los que hacen iniquidad,

Y los echaran en el horno de fuego; alli sera el lloro y el crujir de
dientes.

..........................................................................*MATHEW
12; 35-37 *

*The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good , and the evil
person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil. I tell you, on the day of
judgment people will give account **for every careless words they
speak,**for by
**your words you will be justified** , and by your words you will be
condemed." *

El hombre bueno , del buen tesoro del corazon  saca buenas cosas; y el

Hombre malo, del mal tesoro saca malas cosas.

Mas yo os digo que de toda palabra ociosa hablen los hombres, de ella

Daran  cuenta  en el dia del juicio.

Porque por tus palabras  seras justificado , y por tus palabras seras
condenado.

*VIII. THE HARASHMENT/LIBELS BY THE BIBLE'S WRITERS TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD. (**
BLASHPENY**)*

How dare the man who wrote the"HolyBible",describe theGod status and
charachter,alike unto the human's weak's characteristic, no one (human)  is
able to see the God phisically and especially in spiritually , except the
Pagan's Gods (Idolaters),  please see and read ;

*01.*The Lord  *repented and grievy* alike a weaky man, please see
;............................................................................................
*GENESIS  6;6  *

*And it **repented the Lord** that he had made man on the earth, and
it **grieved
him at his heart.*

God made mistake ?

*02.* The Lord has to search for Adam ! God is the Most All knower how *comes
has to search children alike!?*

........................................................................................
*GENESIS 3;8-10*

*And the Lord God called unto Adam,and said unto him**,**Where art thou ? *

*03. *The Lord  God  equaled with human !!, maried for daughter in law such
as a human family ?

..............................................................................................
*GENESIS 6;2*

*That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and* *they
took them wives* *of all they choose  *

The doctrine of Pagansism ?

*04*.The Lord lost when wrestling  with man?!, the writer was a pagan's be
ievers (Greec's olimpiade)?. The God is the Most All Powerfull, the God is a
looser?, shall we worship the looser or the winner ?.
..........................................................................................
*GENESIS 32;28 *

*And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob,but Israel for as a
prince has thou **Power with God and with men**, and has prevailed.*

(Pagano's )

*05.The Lord shown his  feet *.........................................*
EXODUS  24;10*

*And they saw the God of Israel; and **there was under his feet** as it were
a paved work of a  Saphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his
clearnes.*

Y vieron al Dios de Israel ; y habia debajo de sus pies como un embaldosado
de zafiro, semejante al cielo cuando esta sereno.

*06. *The Lord rest and refresh. Is he a human?,again the bible's writers so
wellknown how is God'scondition?.Shall we worship *the weakyGod *
........................................................................................
*EXODUS  31; 17*

*i**t is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever; for in six
days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on **the seventh day he rested, and
was refreshed. *

Senal  es para siempre entre mi y los hijos de Israel; porque en seis dias
hizo Jehova los cielos y la tierra, y en el septimo dia ceso y reposo.

While rested ! who  is incharge than ?*        *

*07. *The Lord repented and grievey,such as a mistaken weaky
women.;............................................................................
*EXODUS  32;14   *

*And the Lord **repented** of the evil which he thought to do unto his
people.*

Entonces Jehova se arrepintio del ma que dijo que habia de hacer a su
pueblo.

*08. *The Lord back parts was shown  ;..............................*EXODUS
33; 23 *

*And I will take away mine hand, and thou **salt see my back parts**; but my
face shall not be seen.*

Todo hombre que tenia azul , purpura, carmesi, lino fino,  pelo de cabras ,
pieles de carneros  tenidas de rojo , o pieles de tejones, lo traia

*09. The Lord   hiss to the nations. ;*...................................*
ISAIAH  5;26*

*And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and **will hiss unto
them** from** the end of the earth;and,  behold, they shall come with speed
swiftly.*

Alzara pendon a naciones lejanas, y silbara al que esta en el extremo de

La tierra; y he aqui que vendra pronto y velozmente.

*10.*
.........................................................................................
*ISAIAH 7; 18 *

*And it shall come to pass in that day, that the **Lord shall hiss** the fly
that is in the uttermost part of the river of Egypt, and for the bee that is
in the land of Assyria.*

Y acontecera que aquel dia silbara Jehova a la mosca que esta es el el fin
de los rios  de Egipto, y a la abeja que esta en la tierra de Asiria.

*11. *The Lord* jealous, Cry and roar, human alike, and not a *Creator, this
type of descriptions of characteristic is belong to Paganism, see and read ;

.......................................................... *ISAIAH  42;13
ZECHARIAH  10;8 *

*The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up **jealousy like a
man **of war**; He shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail againts his
enemies *

Jehova saldra como gigante , y como hombre de guerra despertara celo;
gritara, vocerara, se esforzara sobre sus enemigos.

The only Roman and Greec paganism *invaded* the Bible's writer !

*12.The Lord  WEARY ? *................................................*
JEREMIAH  15;6 *

*Thou has forsaken me, saith the Lord, thou art gone backward; therefore
will I strecht out My hand againts thee, and destroy thee;** I am weary with
repenting.*

Tu me dejaste, dice Jehova, te volviste atras; por tanto, yo extendere sobre
ti mi mano y te destruire; estoy cansado de arrepentirme.

*13.The Lord  ROARING ?;*.........................................*JEREMIAH
25; 30 *

*Therefore prophesy thou againts them all these words, and say unto them, the
**Lord shall Roar** **from on high, and utter his voice from his holy
habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that Tread the grapes, againts
all the inhabitants of the earth. *

Tu, pues, profetizaras contra ellos  todas estas palabras  y les diras ;
Jehova rugira desde lo alto, y desde su morada santa dara su  voz; rugira
fuertemente contra su morada; cancion de lagareros  cantara contra  todos
los moradores de la tierra. *               *

*14. The Lord ordered to eat **DUNG**;*...........................*EZEKIEL
4;12+15  *

*And thou shall eat it as barley cakes, and **thou shalt bake it with dung**,
that come out of man, In their sight.  Than he said unto me,Lo, I have given
**thee cow's dung for man's dung**, and thou shall prepare thy **bread
therewith.*

Y comeras pan de cebada cocido debajo de la ceniza; y lo coceras  a vista de
ellos  al fuego de excremento humano.

Y me respondio; He aqui te permito usar estiercol  de bueyes en lugar de
excremento  humano para cocer tu pan.

*15.*The Lord order to love woman the prostitutes/*WHORES *  This verse will
effect fatally unto the society, caused all women will race to be the best
Whore in the world/ olimpiade *?!; *
.................................................................................................
*HOSEA 3;1 *

*Then said the Lord  unto me, Go ye, **love a women beloved of her friend,
yet an adulteress**, According to the love of the Lord toward of the
children of Israel,......... ..*

Me dijo otra vez Jehova; Ve, ama a una mujer amada de su compafiero, aunque
adultera, como el amor de Jehova para con los hijos de Israel,....

*16. *The Libels , that the writer knew the exist of the spirit of God* ; *
............................................................................................
*GENESIS  1; 2 *

*........And the **spirit of God** **moved upon the face of the water.*

*17.*How possible the God  ,the Most holly, saying in very dirty words,such
as  *a loosydrunken american gambler*, please see and read* ;*.
...........................................................................*EZEKIEL
23; 1-21 *

*The words of the Lord came to me,.......they played the whore in their
youth; threir breasts  were  pressed and  **their  virgin bossoms handled**
 **........Oholah played the whore  while she was ,ime, and she lusted after
her lovers the Assyrians...... she bestowed her whoring upon
them,..........,lain with her and handled her virgin bosom and poured out
their whoring lust upon her, **these uncovered her naked** ness
,...................and lusted after her   paramours there, whose
members **were
like those of donkeys**, and whose issue was **like that of
horses**,**.......................
*

*18. The pornographic verses in;*.............................* EZEKIEL
16;22-38*

*...**when you **were naked and bare**, wallowing in your blood,... **offering
**yourself to every passer and multiplying your whoring ,...and **hast
opened thy feet** to every one,......   ....., thou has also commited
fornication with the Egyptian thy neighbours, **great of flesh*

*19*.*How God saying * "testicle", please see and read  ;
........................................................................*DEUTEURONOMY
23; 1-2*

*"No one whose **testicles **are crushed or whose males organ is cut off
shall enter the assembly of the Lord."*

No entrara en la congregacion de Jehova el que tenga magullados los
testiculos, o amputado su miembro viril.

No entrara bastardo en la congregacion de Jehova,....................

Discrimmination in rituals againts human right !!

*20. *Howdare the Bible writers,wrote the ditry pornographic  poets in the
Holy Bible,the  book for human's guidance ? ;

......................................................................*SONGS
OF SOLOMON 4; 5*

*Your two breasts** are like two fawns,twin of gazelle   (ESV) Thy **two
breasts**  are** like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the
lilies  (KJV) *

Tus dos pechos, como gemelos de gacela, Que se apacientan entre lirios.**

*21.SOAP OPERA;*.......................................* SONGS OF SOLOMON
5;3*

*I had **put off my garment**; how could I put it on? I had bath ed my feet;
how could I soil them. ( ESV)*

*I have **put off my coat**, how shall I put in on?I have washed my feet how
shall I defile them?  (KJV)*

Me he desnudado de mi ropa; como me he de vestir? He lavado mis pies; como
los he de ensuciar?.

*22.*How dare the Bible writers wrote the dirty story in M*ASTURBATION
  *masturbacion
/ onanisme* , *see and read* ;*

....................................................................................
*GENESIS  38;9- 10*

*.......when he went in unto **his brother's wife**, that he **spilled it on
the** ground , **lest that he should give seed to his brother.And the thing
which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he  slew him also.*

........sucedia que cuando se llegaba a la tierra, por no dar descendencia

a su hermano. Y desgrado en ojos de Jehova lo que hacia , y a el tambien le
quito la vida.

*23. *The lusty god or the* lusty writers, *intent to seduce the
bible*'s *readers
in sexual desires, please see .;

....................................................................*SONG OF
SOLOMON  7; 3-8*

*Thy **two breasts** are like two young roes that **are twins**...........,
This thy stature is like to a palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs
thereof; now **thy breasts shall be as clusters** of the vine, and the smell
of thy nose like apple*

Tus dos pechos , como gemelos de gacela, Tu cuello , como torre de marfil;
Tus ojos, como los estanques de Hesbon junto a la puerta de  Bat-rabim; Tu
nariz , como l atorre del Libano, que mira h acia Damasco

.............................

*24. *An extra ordinary wedd* **1 woman with 7 men**,in *between  in* *laws?
See and read. ;..........................................................*
MATHEW  22; 24-28*

*25. *Jesus was borne as a result of the *holy GHOST*came down to
Marry ,  later
Jesus was declare  as a son God?.. Overshadoweed !?

a biological products !

...............................................................................................
* LUKE  1; 35*

Respondiendo el angel, le dijo; El Espiritu Santo venddra sobre ti, y el
poder del Altisimo te cubrira con su  sombra; por lo cual tambien el Santo
Ser que nacera, sera llamado Hijo de Dios.

*26. *Jesus son of Joseph. Rose up the slander that Joseph* adultered *with
Mary;* . *
.............................................................................
*LUKE 3 ;23*

*.........the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.*

........ , hijo, segun se creria, de Jose, hijo de Eli.

* *

* *

*DONATIONS, SHADAQAH, INFAQ; we do incourage you to do so, thank you*

*Would be respectfully addressed directly to;  **ISLAM FOR UNIVERSE*

*ACCOUNT N0.   315.01664.20  BANK MUAMALAT – JAKARTA - INDONESIA*

* *

* *

* *

* *

*IX. THE DIRTY LIBELS AGAINTS ALL PROPHETS   OF GOD !!?*

La blasfemia sucio de profeta da Dios.

The Prophets and Mesenggers were chosen among the best men of their nation
in their period to guide and led them into the righteous way of better life
such as morality, law, society and family, nations defens and freedom, how
could be a trusted  guide/ leader if such bad/nusty behaviour branded to the
prophets and mesenggers., the view was GOD NEVER MADE MISTAKE in choose the
Prophet, so then the writers of the Bible are not credible anymore ?!

*01 . The Prophet Noah, drunk and naked !!?       *
......................................................................................
*GENESIS9;  21.22*

*And he drank of the wine, and was **drunken**; and he **was
uncovered**within his
tent.And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the **nakedness** of his father**,
and told his two brethren without.  *

*02.The Prophet Lot, charged  as *adulterers and *having incest* with his
two own daughters;
.....................................................................................
*GENESIS19;33-38 *

*And they made their father **drink wine** that night; and the firstborn
went in , and **lay with her  Father**; and he perceived not  when she lay
down, nor when she arose and it came to pass on the morrow,that the first
born said unto the younger, Behold, **I lay** Yesternight  with my father**;
let us make him **drink wine** this night also; and go thou in, **and lie
with him** , that we might preserve seed of our father And **they made their
father drink wine that night also**;** and the younger arose, and lay with
Him; and he perseived not when she lay down, nor when she arose **Thus were
both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.*

*03.The Prophet king David, was charged **adultery , murder,big** *scandal
with his  own officer's wife.

....................................................................................
*II SAMUEL 11;2-27*

11; 4  *And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came into him, and
**he lay with her** **for she was purified from her uncleanness; and she
returned unto her house*

*11;5 And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said**, I am
with child *

11; 4 Y envio David mensajeros, y la tomo ; y vino a el , y el durmio con
ella, Luego ella se purifico de s u inmundicia, y se volvio a su casa.

11; 5  Y concibio la mujer, y envio a hacerlo saber a David, diciendo ;
Estoy encinta.

*04.Again the Prophet king David charged, when he was old slept with the
young virgin*

.............................................................................................
*I KINGS 1;1-3 *

*Wherefore his servants said unto him,let there be sought for my Lord the
king **a youngvirgin**; and let her stand before the king , and let her
cherish him, and let her lie in thy bossom ,that my Lord the king may get
heat. *

Cunado el rey David era viejo y avanzado eb dias, le cubrian de ropas, pero
no se calentaba.

Le dijeron, por tanto, sus siervos; Busquen para mi senor el rey una joven
virgen , para que este delante del rey y lo abrigue, y duerma a su lado, y
entrra en calor mi senor el rey.

Y buscaron una joven hermosa por toda la tierra de Israel, y hallaron a
Abisag sunamita, y la trajeron al rey

*05.*The slenders adressed to prophet Jacob and his mother, *colaborated in
lie** and cheating his father.Please see and
read;*....................................................................................
* GENESIS 27;1 -46*

*06.Sex scandal *between father and daughter inlaw,described  in the holy
book? Judah, son of Jacob , do  *a very nusty adultery *?!*, *please see and
read ;

........................................................................................
*GENESIS  38;16*

*and he turned unto her by the way, and said, go to, I pray thee, **let me
come in unto thee;** **( for he knew not that she was his daughter in
law),...........*

Y se aparto del camino hacia ella, y le dijo; Dejame ahora llegarme a ti;
pues no sabia que era su nuera; y ella  dijo; Que me daras por llegarte a mi
?

*07.Absalon*, the son of Prophet David, rape his *Father's concubine*, a
dirty sex scandal Written in the Holy Bible ?! as Gospel/verses  of God ?.,
please see and read ;

.................................................................................
*II SAMUEL 16; 21-23 *

*So they spread Absalon a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalon went
in unto **his father's  Concubine** in the sight of all Israel  (22).*

Entonces pusieron para Absalon una tienda sobre el terrado, y se llego
Absalon a las concubinas de su padre, ante los ojos de todo Israel.

*08. Amnon, *son of King David, *raped his own sister*,a sexscandal /incest
a Prophet with his sister, described in the Holy Bible ?!., please see and
read ;

...................................................................................
*II SAMUEL 13; 7-14*

*Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice; but, being stronger than she**,
force her  and lay with her*

13;14 Mas el no la quiso oir, sino que pudiendo mas que ella, la forzo, y se
acosto con ella

*09. Ruben, *son of Prophet Jacob, having sex scandal with his father's
concubine  Bilha! again such these bounce of sex's scandals  found  in the
Holy Bible,?!

........................................................................................
*GENESIS  35; 22 *

*And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that **Ruben went and
lay with Bilhah** His father's concubine; and Israel heard it. Now the sons
of Jacob were twelve.*

Vinieron asi  hombres como mujeres , todos los voluntarios de corazon. Y
trajeron cadenas y zarcillos , anillos y brazaletes y toda clase de joyas

de oro ; y todos presentaban ofrenda de oro a Jehova.**

*10. The Prophet Solomon, *disobeyed God and having *700 wifes *and *300
concubines  ,please see and read;*

............................................................................................
*I KINGS  11; 3 *

*And he had seven hundred wives, princeses, and three hundred concubines;
and his **wives turned away his heart**........". *

Y tuvo setecientas mujeres reinas y trescientas concubinas;  y sus mujeres
desviaron su corazon.

God made mistake in choosing the Prophet ?, imposible !!

* *

*11.Prophet Aaron *was slendered to  *sclupture the Idol/statue* and *
worshipe* it ?!

.......................................................................................
*EXODUS  32; 2-4 *

*(4) And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving
tool, after he had made it a molten calf; and *

*they said, These be thy gods, O  Israel, which brought thee up out of the
land of Egypt.*

(4) y el los tomo de las manos de ellos, y le dio forma con buril, e hizo de
ello un becerro de fundicion. Entonces dijeron; Israel, estos son tus
dioses, que te sacaron de la tierra de Egipto,

*12.Jesus was libels as an idiot, **do not know the fruit season**, and
curse the tree ! *
.............................................................*MARK   11;12-14
*

*And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, **he was hungry**. **And
seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if happy he might find
any thing thereon. And when he came to it , he found nothing but leaves; for
the time of fig was not yet  and Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat
fruit of thee hereafter for ever.*

Al dia seguente, cuando salieron de Betania, tuvo hambre. Y viendo de lejos
una higuera  que tenia hojas,fue a ver  si tal vez hallaba en ella aigo;
pero cuando llego a ella,  nada hallo sino hojas, pues no era tiempo de
higos.  Estonces Jesus dijo a la higuera; Nunca jamas coma nadie fruto de
ti, Y lo oyeron sus discipulos.

*13.Jesus call his Mother by "Women" and acknoledge not his own mom!, please
see and read ;*

...................................................................................................
*JOHN 2; 4 *

*Jesus saith unto her, **Woman!,** what have I to do with thee? Mine hour is
not yet come.*

Jesus le dijo; Que tiene conmigo, *MUJER !*  Aun no ha venido mi hora.

*14.Jesus lied to his friends,a Prophet  lied?,please see and read : *
.............................................................................................
*JOHN 7; 8-10 ***

*Go ye up unto this feast: **I go not up yet unto this feast**; for my time
is not yet full come when he had said these words unto them  **he abode
still in Galilee.**But when his brethen were gone up, then went he also up
unto the feast, not openly but as it were in **secret.**...........*

Subid vosotros a la fiesta ; yo no subo todavia a esa fiesta, porque mi
tiempo aun no se ha cumplido. Y habiendoles dicho esto, se quedo en Galilea.
Pero despues que sus hermanos habian subido, entonces el tambien subio a la
fiesta, no abiertamente , sino como en secreto.

*15.Jesus was libels produced **the illegal wines**, while wine is not good
for prophecy, see and read *
...............................................................................................
*JOHN 2; 7-9 *

*Jesus said unto them, fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them
up to the brim.And he saith unto them.Draw out now ,and bear unto the*
*governor
of the feast. And they bearit. When  the ruler of the feast had tasted the
water that was made wine , and knew not whence it was ,.....*

Jesus les dijo; Lienad estas tinajas de agua, Y las llenaron hasta arriba.
Entonces les dijo; Sacad ahora, y llevadlo al maestresala Y se lo llevaron.
Cuando el maestresala probo el agua hecha v ino, sin saber el de donde era,
aunque lo sabian los sirvientes que habian sacado el agua, llamo al esposo.

*16.*Jesus was libels, to discredit all other prophets before him? as *thiefs
and  robbers, kil**lers, *please see and read* ;*
..........................................................................................
* JOHN 10;8-10*

*All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers; but the ship did not
hear them,The thief come not, but for to steal,and to kill , and to destroy
; I am come that they might have life ................*

Todos los que antes de mi vinieron, ladrones son y salteadores; pero no los
oyeron las ovejas . Yo soy le puerta ; el que por mi entrare, sera salvo ; y
entrara, y saldra, y hallara pastos.

* *

*17. Abraham* the father of all Prophets and Messenggers, was libels that

he was *INCEST** **with his own
sister**..................................**GENESIS
20;12*

* *

*18. Jacob's daughter ** **was  wraped*..............................*GENESIS
34;02*

* *

*19*.Jacob's sons and family, cheated and *murdered and robed* the repented
nation  of his daughter's husband (Jacob's son in law), please

open and read ;...........................................................*GENESIS
34;25-26*

* *

*20*.Jesus was libels, *that he was order the man to **be in poor/live in
povert**y,* please open and read ;................................... *MATHEW
6;19-24*

* *

*21. **Jesus was libels, to be hypocrate and order to lie and not to inform*

*who he was!,* please open and read..............................  *MATHEW
12; 16*

Y les escargaba rigurosamente que no le descubriesen.

*22.*Jesus was libels, *that he was lie fataly, even after thousand
yearslong*

*even all dead,he never comback as a king.*(known as Millenium doctrine)

........................................................................................
*MATHEW 16;28*

De cierto os digo que hay algunos de los que estan aqui, que no gustaran la
muerte, hasta que hayan visto al Hijo del Hombre viniendo en su reino.

*23*.Jesus was libels, *that he was order the man to lie (nor honest), dont
tell anybody ???*. please open and read............................*MATHEW
17;9*

Cuando descendieron delmonte, Jesus les mando, diciendo; No digais a nadie
la vision, hasta que el Hijo del Hombre resucite de los muertos.

 *X. THE LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD  PBUH, in The Holy Bible !!? *

The God kept the promises, that He will maintain all his words absolutely,
even the disbelievers tried harder to deceive the mankind by
deleting,additing, revise or changes the HolyBible  His  last Prophet and
final Messenger to mankind, Muhammad pbuh  tracked very clearly in the Holy
Bible, please see and read carefully with critical and clear observance;

*01.*..................................................................*DEUTETONOMY
18; 18-20*

* I will raise up  the prophet from (1) **among their brethen**,(2)  l**ike
unto thee**  ,(3) and  will put **my words in his mouth**; and (4) **he
shall speak unto them all that I shall command him**  **And it shall come to
pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto (5)  **my words which he shall
speak in my name** , I will require it of him. But the prophet , which shall
presume(6) **to speak a word in my name** which I have not commanded him, to
speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods even that prophet shall
die*

*among their  brothers  Jews and Arabs., the same source Abraham, Ismael and
Ishaac.*

*Like Moses; man, marriege, has family, fight/ batle, die, born  with mom
and dad**,  **dislike Jesus not like Moses(3) Revelations from God, is not
his opinions/philisofy  revelations remained purity until now*

*In the name of Allah the Merciful and The Gracious*

*Idem.*

Profeta les levarante de en medio de sus hermanos, como tu; pondre mis
palabras en su boca, y el les  hablara todo lo que yo le mandare.

Mas  a cualquiera que no oyere  mis palabras que el hablare enmi nombre, yo
le pedire cuenta.

El profeta que tuviere la presuncion de hablar palabra en mi nombre, a quien
yo no le haya mandado hablar, o que hablare en nombre de dioses ajenos, el
tal profeta morira.

*02. *....................................................................*
DEUTERONOMY  33; 1-3  *

*And he said,(1)  The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;
(2) he shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with(3)  ten thousands of
saints from his right hand went a fiery law for them. Yea,(4)  he loved the
people; all (5) his saints are in thy hand; and they(6) sat down at thy feet;
every one  (7) shall receive of thy words*

Esta es la bendicion con la cual bendijo Moises varon de Dios a los hijos de
Israel, antes que muriese. Dijo; Jehova vino de Sinai, Y de Seir les
esclarecio; Resplandecio desde el monte de Paran, Y  vino de entre diez
millares  de santos, Con la ley de fuego a su mano derecha.

Aun amo a su pueblo; Todos los consagrados a el estaban en su mano; por
tanto, ellos sigueron en tus pasos, Recibiendo direccion de ti,

*from Arab Peninsula/   Meccah = Paran*

His shahabi/ companions, the first generation who embraced Islam

*He loved his Ummah, very much*

All companios obeyed/diciple, support him verywell

(6)    All companions support, defend, sacrifice/ die  for

Obeyed and practising the Islamic laws.

*03.*
...................................................................................
*HABAKKUK  3;3 *

*God came from Teman, and (1) **the Holy One from Mount Paran**, Selah (2)
**His glory covered the** Heavens** ,  and the **earth was full of his
praise. **   **Meccah=Paran*

Dios vendra de Teman, Y el Santo desde el monte de Paran (selah) Su gloria
cubrio los cielos, Y la tierra se lleno de su alabanza

More than 1 billions moslem praised 5 time a days all over the world

*04. *
.......................................................................................
*ISAIAH 29;12 *

*And the book is delivered to him that(1)  **is not learned**,  saying Read
this, I pray thee; and he saith,  **I am not learned.*

Y si se diere el llibro al que no sabe leer, diciendole; Lee ahora esto; el
dira: No se leer.

*(1) *Mohammad never learned,he was illiterate,not read nor write ,the first
revelation it was IQRA, read this !, I can not read *
                                                *

*05. *
....................................................................................
*ISAIAH 41; 2-4 *

*Who raised up the **righteous man from the east**, called him to his
foot, gave
the nations before him **and made him ruled over kings** ? he gave them as
the dust **to his sword**, and as **driven stuble to his bow** He pursued
them,and passed safely, even by the way that he had not gone   with his feet
**Who hath wrought and done it , calling the generation from the beginning?
I the Lord, the first and with the last; I am he.*

Quien desperto del oriente al justo, lo llamo para que le seguese, entrego
delante de el naciones, y le hizo wnsefiorear de reyes; los entrego a su
espada como polvo, como hojarasca que su arco arrebata?

Los seguio, paso en paz por camino por donde sus pies nunca habian entrado.

Quien hizo y realizo esto? Quien llama las generaciones desde el principio ?
Yo Jehova, el primero, y yo mismo con los postreros.

*06. *
.....................................................................................
*ISAIAH 42; 1-4 *

*Behold my servant, whom I hold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighted; I
have put my spririt upon him; **he shall bring forth judgement to the
Gentlies**. He shall not cry, nor lift up, **nor cause his voice to be heard
in the street.*

*A bruised reed shall he not break, and  the smoking flax shall he not
quench; he shall bring **Forth judgement unto truth** **He shall not fail
nor be discouraged, till he have set judgement in the earth, and the isles
shall wait for his law.*

He aqui mi siervo, yo le sostendre; mi escogido, en quien mi alma tiene
contentamiento, he puesto sobre el mi Espiritu; el traera justicia a las
naciones.

No gritara, ni alzara su voz, ni la hara oir en las calles.

No quebrara la cana cascada, ni  apagara el pabilo que humeare; por medio de
la verdad traera justicia.

No se cansara ni desmayara, hasta que establezca en la tierra justicia; y
las costas esperaran su ley.

* *

*07.*
...................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 28; 9 *

*The prophet which **prophesieth of peace**, when the word of the prophet
shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the Lord hath
truly sent him*

El profeta que profetiza de paz, cunado se cumpla la palabra del profeta

Sera conocido como el profeta que  Jehova en verdad envio.

*08. *
.............................................................................
*MATHEW 21 ;42-43 *

*Jesus saith unto them, did you never read in the scriptures, the stone
which the builders rejected the same **is become the head of  the corner** *
*. this is the Lord doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes and whomsoever
shall fall on this stone shall bebroken ; but on whomsoever it shall fall,
it **will grind him to powder *

Jesus les dijo; Nunca leisteis en las Escrituras;

La piedra que  desecharon los edificadores, Ha venido a ser cabeza del

angulo , HI Senor ha hecho esto, Y es cosa maravillosa a nuestros ojos?

Por tanto os digos, que el reino de Dios sera quitado de vosotros, y sera

Dado a gente que produzca los frutos de el

*09. *
.....................................................................................
*JOHN 1; 25-27 *

*And they asked him, and said unto him, why baptizest thou then, **it thou
be not that Christ**, **not  Elijah neither that Prophet** **John answered
them, saying I baptize with water; but there standeth one among you, whom
you know not. He it is, **who coming after me is prefered before
me**,**whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
*

Y le preguntaron, y le dijeron; Por que , pues, bautizas, si tu no eres el
Cristo, ni Elias, ni el profeta?Juan les respondio diciendo : Yo bautizo con
agua; mas en medio de vosotros esta uno a quien vosotros no conoceis.

*10. *
...................................................................................
*JOHN  16;  7-15  *

*Nevertheless **I tell you the truth**;** it is expedient for you that I go
away; for if I go not away, **the comforter  will not come unto you** , but
if I depart, I will send him unto you When he is come,he will reprove the
wolrd of sin,and of righteousness and of judgment Of sins, because they
believe not on me of righteous ness, because I go to my father, and ye see
me no more of judgement **, because the prince of this world is judged ** **I
have yet many things unto you but you can not bear them now Howbeit when he,
**the Spirit of truth, is come**, **he will guide into  all truth; for he
shallnot speak **Of himself** ; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he
speak ; and he will show you things to come **He shall glorify me**,** for *
*he shall receive of mine**, and shall show it unto you  all things that the
father hath are mine; therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and
shall show it unto you .*

Pero yo os digo la verdad: Os conviene que yo me vaya; porque si no me
fuese, el Consolador no vendra a vosotros; mas  si me fuere, os lo enviare.
-  Y Cuando el venga, convencera al mundo de pecado, de justicia e de
juicio. -De pecado, por cuanto no creen en mi; de justicia, por cuanto  voy
al Padre, y no me vereis mas; y de juicio, por cuanto el principe de este
mundo ha sido ya juzgado. Aun tengo muchas cosas que deciros, paro ahora no
las podeis sobrellevar. Pero cuando venga el Espiritu de verdad, el os
guiara a toda la verdad; porque no hablara todo lo que oyere, y os hara
saber las cosas que habran de venir.

El me glorificara; porque tomara de lo mio, y os lo hara saber. Todo lo que
tiene el Padre es mio: por eso dije que tomara de lo mio, y os lo hara
saber.

*XI.THE GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, LAWS & ORDERS ,RITUAL REST RICTIONS,; THE
CHRISTIANTS  DO NOT  OBEY NOR IMPLEMENTE AND REJECT ALL UNIVERSALLY WITH
PROUD AND CONFIDENCE.*

*The Christian disobeyed and reject all !, AND MADE THE NEW LAWS AND ORDERS
based on theirown lusty desires?*

* *

*01.**SABATH/SATURDAY**, *Sabath is the most holy sacral day (worship ped
day) The day when working is not permited the rested day,no fire/; *Death
punishment for lawbreaker!*...

...............................................................* EXODUS
20;8-11  31;15  35;2-3*

*20; 8** Remember the **Sabbath day, to keep it holy**  **20;10** But the
seventh day is the **Sabbath of the Lord thy God**, in it thou **shall not
do any **work** ,thou nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy
maid servant, nor thy catle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; **
20;11**.., and rested the seventh day; wherefore the **Lord blessed the
sabbath day** ,and  *hallowed* it. *

*31;15** Six days may work be done, but in the seventh is the Sabbath of
rest, holy to the Lord, **whosoever doeth any work in the Sabbath day, he
shall surely be put to death.*

*35; 2** Six days shall work be done but on the seventh day there shall be
to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the Lord ; **whosoever doeth work
there in shall be put to death.*

*35;3**  Ye **shall kindle no fire throught out** **your habitations upon
the Sabbath day.     *

*20;8**  *Acuerdate,del dia de reposo para santificarlo. *20;9**  *Seis dias
trabajaras, y haras toda tu obra; *20;10**  *mas el septimo dia es reposo
para Jehova tu Dios; no hagas en el obra alguna, tu, ni tu hijo, ni tu hija,
ni tu siervo, ni tu criada, ni tu bestia, ni tu extranjero que esta dentro
de tus puertas. *20;11  *Porque en seis dias hizo  Jehova los cielos y la
tierra, el mar, y todas las cosas que en ellos hay, y reposo en el septimo
dia; por tanto, Jehova bendijo el dia de reposo y lo santifico.

*31;15*Seis dias se trabajara,mas el dia septimo es dia de reposo consagrado
a Jehova; cualquiera trabajo en el dia de reposo, ciertamente morira.

*35;02   *Seis dias se trabajare, mas el dia septim os sera santo, dia de
reposo para Jehova; cualquera que en el  hiciere trabajo alguno. Morira

*35;03   *No encendereis fuego en ninguna de vuestras moradas en el dia de
reposo.

**99% of the Christiants *all over the world do not obeyed and implemented  not
these holy commandments, shall be put to death, just  a litle "Adventist"
who practise the Sabbath day? .They acting such as more powerfull that the
Lord God, they created a new law/ order *SUNDAY *.Only the Devil dare to do
such thing before God.

* *

* *

*02**.KILL THEM ALL !! THE BASIC DOCTRINE OF CHRISTIANITY *
............................................................................
*DEUTEURONOMY 13; 6*

*13;6 **If thy brother,the son of thy mother,or thy son,or thy daughter ,or
thy wife of the bosom, or thy friend ," which is as thine own soul, entice
thy secret ly, saying, **Let us go and serve other Gods**,**which thou has
not  known ,thou, nor thy fathers;**13;7** Namely,of the gods of the people
which are ro und about you, nigh untothee,or far off from thee, from the one
end ofthe earth even unto the otherend of the earth;**13;8**Thou shallnot
consent unto him,nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pityhim ,
neither shalt thou spare, neither shall thou conceal him **13;9** But thou
shalt surely kill him ; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to
death, and afterward the hand of all the people **13;10** And thou shalt
stone him with stones,that he die;because he hath sought to thrust thee away
from the Lord thy God ,which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the
house of bondage*.

*13.06* Su te inciare tu hermano, hijo de tu madre, o tu hija, tu mujer o tu
amigo intimo, diciendo en secreto; Vamos y sirvamos a dioses ajenos, que  ni
tu padres conoscisteis,  *13; 07* de los dioses de los pueblos que estan en
vuestros alrededores , cerca de ti o lejos de ti, desde un extremo de la
tierra hasta el otro extremo de ella;  *13;08* no concentiras

con el, ni le prestaras oido, ni tu ojo le compadesera, ni le tendras
misericordia,ni lo encubriras, *13;09* sino que lo mataras ; tu mano se
alzara primero sobre el para matarle, y despues la mano de todo el pueblo.
*13.10* Le apedrearas hasta que muera, por cuanto procuro apartarte de
Jehova tu Dios, que te saco de tierra de Egipto, de casa de servidumbre;

These verses became a basic justification in killing people all over thewo
rld, in Colonialism, Imperialism era  how they (Christians Nations) killing
millions of people all over the world because they are non Christians in
Africa,Asia, America Australia, even in Europe itself uptill now Vietnam ,
Laos, Campuchea ,Afghanistan, Iraq  Millions killed, and hundreds of
millions became  orphans, widows, handicaped, they produces all type of
killing machines and they used perfectly

* *

*03.**PLUCK THE EYE WHOSOEVER SINER**/. *
....................................................................................
*MATHEW  5; 28-29 *

*But I say unto you,that whosoever looketh on awomen to lush after her hath
commited adultery With her already in his heart.  And if thy right eye
offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee,for itis ptofitable for
thee that One of thee members should  perish , and not that thy whole body
should be cast in to hell.*.-

Pero yo os digo que cualquiera que mira a una mujer para codiciarla, ya
dultero con ella en su corazon.

Por tanto , si tu ojo derecho te es ocasion de caer, sacalo, y echalo de ti;
pues mejor te es que se pierda uno de tus miembros, y no que todo tu cuerpo
sea echado al infierno.

In the real actual life,the Christian disobey seriously this God's
commandments, and chalenged their way of life in the society ,the
women* *seduce
and* *provocate by undress, and uncover, and for the man veryeager* *and
enjoyed by watch or commerc cialize the women body, this Christian society
should perish into hell fire eternally, Only Moslem society who offer the
real solution and obeyed the God's commandments perpectly.

* *

*04. **CUT THEM OFF AND CAST THEM FROM THEE.*

.....................................................................................
*MATHEW  18; 8- 9 *

*Wherefore if thy hand or  thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them
from thee, it is better for Thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather
than having two hands of two feet to be cast into Everlasting fire.And if
thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee; it is better for
thee for enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be
cast into hell fire.*

Por tanto, si tu mano o tu pie te es ocasion de caer, cortalo y echalo de
ti; mejor te es entrar en  la vida cojo  o manco, que teniendo dos manos o
dos pies ser echado en el fuego eterno.

Y si tu ojo te es ocasison de caer, sacalo y echalo de ti ; mejor te es
entrar con un solo ojo en la vida, que teniendo dos ojos ser echando el
infierno de fuego.

* *

The Christian nations donot believed these God's commandm ent anymore,
because they changed and created and produc ed  some new laws, man's made,
so the consequencies would be cast into hellfire eternally, their choices!
Because if they obeyed and be a good Christians, they will lived in halt,
maimed  or single eyed!

* *

*05.**RESISTANCES IS NOT PERMITTED BY  Christian's God ; *
...................................................................................
*MATHEW  5; 39- 44 *

*But I say unto you , that ye resist not evil;but whosoever shall smite thee
on thee right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue
thee at the law, and take away thee coat, let him have thy coat also and
whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile , go with him twain  Give to him
that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away
Ye have heard that it hath been said,Thou shalt love thy neighbor  and hate
thine enemy .But I say unto you, **love your enemies**, **bless them that
curse you**, do good to them that hate you and pray for them which
**despitefully
use you**, and persecute you *

Pero yo os digo; No  resistais al que es malo; antes, a cualquera que te
hiera en la mejilla derecha, vuelvele tambien l aotra; Y al  que quiera
ponerte a pleito y quitarte la tunica , dejale tambien la capa. Y a
cualquiera que te obligue a llevar carga per una milla  ve con  el dos.  Al
que te pida , dale; y al que quiera tomar de ti prestado , no se lo rehuses,
Oisteis que fue dicho; Amaras a tu  projimo , y aborreceras a tu enemigo.
Pero yo os  digo ; Amad a vuestros enemigos, bendecid a los que o s
maldicen, haced bien  a los que os aborrecen, y orad por los que os ultrajan
y os persiguen;

This Doctrine were totally againts  the ratio, his doctrine were drilled to
other NonChristian nations were colonized politically and economically till
now. So why they become, so powerfull because they are very treaky and
inhuman nations*.*

* *

*06.  **LOVE YOUR ENEMY ?. *............................................*MATHEW
5;44   *

*But I say unto you, Love you renemies, bless them that curse you   do good
to them that hate you and pray for them  which despitelly use you , and
persecute you*

Pero yo os  digo ; Amad a vuestros enemigos, bendecid a los que o s
maldicen, haced bien  a los que os aborrecen, y orad por los que os ultrajan
y os persiguen;

Man's made verses in colonized the world, validity for colours man and not
valid for white!**

*07. *
......................................................................................
*LUKE 6; 27-29 *

*But , I say unto you which hear, **Love your** **enemies, do good to them
which hate you bless them that curse you, and pray for them which
despitefully  use you, and unto him that **smiteth thee on the one cheek,
offer also the other** ,** and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to
take thy coat also. *

*(27)*. Pero a vosotros los que ois, os digo ; Amad a vuestros enemigos,
haced bien a los que aborrecen; *(28) *bendecid a los que os maldicen,y orad
por los que os calumnian. *(29)* Al que te hiera en una mejilla presentale
tambien la otra ; y al que te quite la capa, ni aun la tunica le niegues.

This law  designed and fabricated specifically in ,maintain the power of

Imperialism and colonialism so the local no chances for rebel.*  *

* *

*08.FORBIDE TO DRESS WITH CERTAIN  MATERIALS *

........................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 19;19*

*Ye shall keep my statutes,thou shall not let thychoice gender with diverse
kind; thou shallnot Sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall a garment
mingled of linen and woolen come upon Thee*

Mis estatutos guardaras . No haras ayuntar tu ganado con animales de otra
especie; tu campo no sembraras con mezela de semillas, y no te pondras
vestidos con mezola  de hilos.**

*09.FORBIDE **TO BRING ALONG some Goods  ON A JOURNEY; *
.....................................................................................
*MATHEW 10; 9-10 *

*Provide neither gold, not silver, nor brass in your purses; Nor scrip for
your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves; for the
workman is worthy of his meat.*

No os proveais de oro, ni plata, ni cobre en vuestros cintos; ni de alforja
para el camino. Ni de dos tunicas, ni de calzado, ni de hordon; porque el
obrero es digno de su alimento.

*10. **God's order to all men for CIRCUMCISION** was totally  rejected and
disobeyed ;*............................................................*LEVICTUS
12;03*

*And in the eight day the flesh of his foreskin** **shall be circumcised**.*

Y al octavo dia se circuncidara al nino.

*11*
.............................................................................
*A.GENESIS 17;10.12*

....Every man child among you shall be *circumcised *

*12.* *. *
................................................................................
*GENESIS  21;04 *

*And Abraham **circumcised** **his son Isaac beeing eight days old, as God
had commanded him.*

*13.*......* *
....................................................................I.*CORINTHIANS
7; 19 *

*Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing**, **but the
keepingof the commandment of God
*

La circuncision nada es, y la incircuncision  nada es, sino el *guardar* los
mandamientos  de Dios.

*14. *.....................................................................*
DETEURONOMY 10;16 *

*Circumcised** therefore** **the foreskin of your hearts, and be no more
stiffnecked.*

Circuncidad , pues, el prepucio de vuestro corazon, y no endurezcais mas
vuestra cerviz,

*15.*
..........................................................................*DETEURONOMY
30;6  *

*and the Lord Thy God will **circumcised** **thine heart of thy seed, to
love the Lord Thy God with all thine heart , and with all thy soul , that
thou mayest live.*

Y circundara Jehova tu Dios tu corazon, y el corazon de tu descendencia,
para que ames a Jehova tu Dios con todo tu corazon y con toda tu alma, a fin
de que vivas.

*16. . *
.........................................................................................
* LUKE 2;21  *

And when eight days were accomplished for the Circumcising* for the child* ,
his name was called Jesus ,...............

Complidos los ocho dias para circuncidar al nino, le pusieron por nombre
Jesus, el cual le habia sido puesto por el angel antes que fuese concebido.

*17. . *
................................................................................
*   MATHEW 5;17 *

*Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets, *

*I am not come to destroy , but to fullfill.*

No penseis que he venido para abrogar la ley o los profetas; no he venido
para abrogar, *sino para cumplir*.**

*18.  DEADLY PUNISHMENT * for disobey the cirmumcision
law;.................................................................................
*GENESIS  17; 14   *

*And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin **is not
circumcised**,** that soul should **be cut off from** his people , he hath
broken my covenant.*

* *

*19. JESUS PERSONALLY CIRCUMCISED! *
..................................................................................................
*LUKE 2;21*

*And when eight days were accomplished for** **circumcis ing** of the child
,** **his name was **called Jesus**.*

Complidos los ocho dias para circuncidar al nino, le pusieron por nombre
Jesus, el cual le habia sido puesto por el angel antes que fuese concebido.

*20. **JOHN  PERSONNALY CIRCUMCISED*........................... *LUKE 1;59*
* *

*And it came to pass, that on the eight days they came to **circumcised** **the
child; and they called him echariah,after the name of his father.*

Acontecio  que al octavo dia vinieron para circuncidar al nino; y le
llamaban con el nombre de su padre, Zacarias;

**The true and good Christianity  disobeyed extreemely this God's orders,
this God's order is very profitable  and benefitable for mankind in healthy
or economically. only Moslem who obeyed totally and implemented in the daily
life.

* *

*21**. GOD ORDER NOT TO EAT FAT AND BLODD *
........................................................................................
..*LEVICTUS 3;17

**it shall be a perpetual statute  for your generations through out all your
dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.*

Estatuto perpetuo sera por vuestras edades, dondequera que habiteis, que
ninguna grosura ni ninguna sangre comereis.

* *

*22.. **GOD ORDER NOT TO EAT FAT, BLOOD** *
...................................................................................
*.*.*LEVICTUS 7;23-27*

*Speak unto the children of Israel ,saying , ye shall eat no  manner of fat
of ox, or of sheep, or of goat; *

Habla la los hijos de Israel, diciendo; Ninguna grosura de buey ni de
cordero ni de cabra comereis. La grosura de animal muerto, y la grosura del
que fue despedazado por fieras, se dispondra para cualquier otro uso,mas no
la comereis,

Porque cualquiera que comiere grosura de animal, del cual se ofrece a Jehova
ofrfenda encendida, la persona que lo comiere sera cortada de entre su
pueblo.

Ademas,ninguna sangre comereis en ningun lugar en donde habiteis, ni de aves
ni de bestias.

Cualquiera persona que comiere de alguna sangre , la tal persona sera
cortada de entre su pueblo.

* *

*DEADLY PUNISHMENTS FOR LAWBREAKER ;*.
..........................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 7;21 *

* *.......,*even that soul shall be cut off from his people.*

*7;25.** ......, even the soul that eateth it shall be cut off from his
people.*

*7;27** ....., even that soul shall be cut off from his people. *

*7;25* Porque cualquiera que comiere grosura de animal, del cual se
ofrece
a Jehova ofrfenda encendida, la persona que lo comiere sera cortada de entre
su pueblo.

*7;27* Ademas,ninguna sangre comereis en ningun lugar en donde habiteis, ni
de aves ni de bestias.

*24. **GOD'SORDER NOT TO CURSE, THE LISTENERS ALSO punish; *
............................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 5;1     *

*And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing , and is a witness,
wether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall
bear his iniquity. *

Si Alguno pecare por haber sido llamado a testificar, y fuere testigo que
vio, o supo, y no lo denunciare , el llevara su pecado.

* *

*25. **GOD'S ORDER TO FALLDOWN/KNEELING IN WORSHIP HIM,*TOTALLY REJECTED AND
DISOBEYED BY GOOD CHRISTIANS

* *

*26.. **FELL ON FACE*.......................................................
* LEVICTUS  9;24*

......; *Which  when all the people saw, they shouted, and** **fell on their
faces.  *

Y salio fuego de delante de Jehova , y consumio el holocausto con las
grosuras sobre  el altar; y viendolo todo el pueblo, alabaron, y se *
postraron* sobre rostros.

*27. **And he went a litle farther*, *and fell on his face*, *and prayed,
saying, O my Father, if it be possible ,.......................**   *
.........................................................................................
*MATHEW 26;39*

Yendo un poco adelante, se postro sobre su rostro, orando y diciendo; Padre
mio,..................

* *

*28..**And he went forward a.little, and** **fell on the ground** *

Aquel dia , cuando llego la noche, les dijo; Pasemos al otro lado.

.............
....................................................................................
*MARK 4;35*

*29. *....., *and **kneeled down**, and prayed*.
.............................* LUKE 22;41*

Y el se aparto de ellos a distancia como de un tiro de piedra; y puesto de
rodillas oro.

*30. **O come, let us worship and** **bow down**; let us kneel before** **the
Lord, our maker *

Venid, adormos y postremonos;Arrodillemonos delante de Jehova nuestro
Hacedor.

*..................**
...........................................................................*
* PSALM 95; 6*

*31.  *......,*and Joshua** **fell on his face** **to the earth, and did
worship, and did worship , and said unto him**,*

El respondio; No; mas como Principe del ejercito de Jehova he venido ahora.
Entonces Josue, *postrandose* sobre su rostro en tierra, le adoro; y le
dijo; Que dice mi Senor a su siervo?

*....................................................* * *
.......................................*JOSHUA 5;14 *

*32.. *.....,*they **fell upon their faces**;**and the glory of the Lord
appeared    unto them*

Y se fueron Moises y Aaron de delante de la congregacion a la puerta del
tabernaculo de reunion, y se *postraron* sobre sus rostross; y la gloria de
Jehova aparecio sobre ellos.

*..................**.**
..................................................................*.....*NUMBER
20; 6
*

*33.. **Then Moses and Aaron** **fell on their faces** **before all the
assembly of the congregation of the chioldren of Israel** *

Entonces Moises y Aaron se *postraron* sobre sus rostros delante de toda la
multitud de la congregacion de los hijos de Israel.

............................................................................................
*NUMBER 14;5*

*34. **And Abram** **fell on his face**,** **and God talked with him,
saying,*................................................................................
*GENESIS  17; 3  18;2*

*35*. *Loth **fell on his face**
.....................................................**GENESIS   19;1*

**in facts all good Christians do not obey this ritual, they reject all and
create  a new way (RB. Rap,Hip hop, Blue movie) they are very strong in
fighting againts their God's orders.Only Moslem obeyed and implemented all
God's orders & law as per Prophet's and Mesenggers's instructions.

*36**.  GOD'S ORDER NOT TO DRINK WINE.*

*And the Lord spake unto Aaron, saying,  **Do not  drink wine nor strong
drink ,**thou, nor thy sons with thee ; when ye go into the tabernacle of
the congregation, lest ye die; it shall be a statute **for ever** throughout
your generations.*

Y Jehova hablo a Aaron, diciendo;

Tu, y tus hijos contigo, *no bebereis vino* ni siddra cuando entreis en el
tabernaculo de reunion, para que no murais; estatuto perpetuo sera para
vuestras generaciones.

..................................................................................
*LEVICTUS  10;08-09*

*37.. **For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord , and shall drink
neither **wine nor strong drink**, and he shall be filled with the holy
Ghost, even from  his mother's womb ***

Porque sera grande delante  de Dios. *No bebera vino* ni sidra, y sera lleno
del Espiritu Santo, aun desde el vientre de su madre.

................................................................................................
*.LUKE 1; 15*

*38. **And Eli said to her ,"How long will you go on  being drunk? **Put
away your  wine from you!"** *

Entonces le dijo Eli; Hasta cuando estaras ebria  *Digiere tu vino.*

..........................................................................................
*I SAMUEL 1;14*

*39.. **But they answered :"**We will drink no wine, for Jonadab** the son
of Rechab, our father commanded us ,"You **shall no drink wine** neither *

*you nor your sons forever**."**....................................*

Mas elos dijeron : *No beberemos vino*; porque Jonadab hijo de Recab nuestro
padre nos ordeno diciendo: *No bebreis jamas vino* vosotros ni vuestros
hijos.

.........................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 35;6*

*40. *And *do not get drunk with wine*, *for that is debauchery, but be
filled with the spirit*

No os *embriagueis con vino*, en lo cual hay disolucion; antes bien sed
llenos del Espiritu.

*.....................,.*
..............................................................  *EPHESIANS
5;18*

*****In the daily basic ,the true Christian's fought and make war againts
this God's* *orders,  eventho the research and actual data said 60% of
Crimestrigers is Wine (Alcoholic drinks), in the trafical accident 46 %
caused by DUI., only moslem who obeyed the God's order and law, and
implemted in the daily life. In 1946* *USA a history said No Wine  for 4
years of periods ,God's has no benefit but the human have much profit
/benefit s by  consume not.

* *

*41. **GOD'S ORDER NOT TO EAT PORK/ PIG/ SWINE**.*

*And the swine, though he divide the hoof , and be clovenfooted  yet he
cheweth not the cud, **he is unclean to you*

Tambien  el cerdo , porque tiene pezunas , y es de pezunas hendidas, pero no
rumia, lo tendreis por imundo.

.......................................................................................
* LEVICTUS 11; 7*

*42. *........, *eating pig's flesh, and the abomination and the mice ,
shall come to an end together, declare the Lord.(ESV*

Los que se santifican y los que se purifican en los huertos, unos tras
otros, los que comen carne de cerdo y abominacion y raton, juntamente

Seran talados, dice Jehova.

..........................................................................................
*YESAYA 66; 17*

*43. *....,*it  is unclean** **unto you, you shall not eat of their flesh
nor  carcas** *

ni cerdo, porque tiene pezuna hendida, mas no rumia; os sera inmundo. De la
carne de estos no comereis, ni tocareis sus cuerpos muertos.

*
.............................................................................
** DEUTERONOMY 14; 8*

*Then went the devils out of the man, and **entered into the**
swine**;**and the herd ran violently
down a steep place into the lake, and were choke.;*

Y los demonios, salidos del hombre, entraron en los cerdos; y el hato se
precipio por un despenadero al lago , y se a hogo.

*..............*
...................................................................................
*LUKE 8; 33*

In the actual life the real Christiant  fought and make war with thisGod'
order and laws, eventho God convinced them by showing so many de seases rose
from this animals, they more confirmed their stoney head fight againts the
God's orders! Only moslem who obeyed the God's order and implemented in the
daily basic of life.The science prooven that pig has 98% of blood poluted
the flash, which contained of uric acid, other animals 98% of uric acid of
blood drained not poluted flash.

* *

*45. GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO SHOW THE PRIVY**.*

....................................................................................
* LEVICTUS 18;6-18*

*None of you shall aproach ..., **to uncover their nakedness**....The
Christians raced in fight this order, by shows their privy everywhere*

*46. GOD'S **ORDER NOT TO LIE*.;.........................*  LEVICTUS
19;11-12*

*Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to
another,........*

*And ye shall not swear by my names falsely,. ................ ......*

No hurtareis, y no enganareis ni mentireis el uno al otro. Y no jurareis
falsamente por mi nombre, profanando asi el nombre de tu Dios. Y o Jehova

*47.  GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO LIBELS/SLANDER** AND SPREAD OVER * *Thou salt not
go up and down as a talebearer  among thy people, neither shalt thou stand
againts the blood  of thy neighbor; I am the
Lord*..................................................................................
*     LEVICTUS  19;16  *

No andaras chismeando entre tu pueblo . No atentaras  contra l avida de tu
projimo. Yo Jehova.

*48. **Speak not evil* one of another, brethen..
..............................................................................................
*JAMES  4;11*

Hermanos, no murmureis los unos de los otros, El que murmura del hermano y
juzga a su hermano, murmura de la ley y juzga  a la ley; pero si tu juzgas a
la ley , no eres hacedor de la ley, sino juez.

** in the actual  life of true Christianity; Lies, Libels, Slender is the
way of life of higher rank occupations such as writers, journalist,
reporter, presenter, artists, celebrities, secret's services,  administrators
the best earner of money, they make war with the God's orders and laws
(totally).

* *

*49.  GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO REVENGES***

*Thou shalt no avenge, nor bear any grudge againts the child ren of thy
people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor,............** *

No te vengaras , ni guardaras rencor a los hijos de tu pueblo, sino amaras a
tu projimo como a ti mismo. Yo Jehova.

........................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 19;18*

*50.*..*Love your enemies**, **do good to them which hate you, .Bless them
that curse you, and pray for them which despitely use you .And unto him that
smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other ; and him that taketh
away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also** *

Pero a vosotros lo s que ois, os digo; Amad a vuestros enemigos, haced bien
a los que os aborrecen; bendecid a los que os maldicen, y orad por

Los que os calumnian. Al que te hiera en una mejilla, presentale tambien la
otra; y al que te quite la capa, ni aun la tunica le niegues.

*;*
..........................................................................................
*LUKE 6;27- 29*

*51. **But I say unto you ,**that ye resist not evil**; but whosoever shall
smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also, and if any man
will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him  have thy cloak
also. And whosoever compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him
that asketh thee, and from him that would borow  of thee turn not thou
away,............, But I say unto you , love your enemies , bless them that
curse, do good to them that hate you,and pray for them which despitefully
use you, and persecute you*  *      *

*(39)* Pero yo os digo. No resitais al que es malo; antes, a cualquiera que
te hiera en la mejilla derecha, vuelvele tambien la otra; *(40)* y al que
quiera ponerte a pleito y quitarte la tunica, dejale tambien la capa;
*(41)*y a cualquiera que te obligue a llevar carga por una milla, ve
con el dos.
*(42)* Al que te pida, dale; y al que quiera tomar de ti prestado, no se lo
rehuses *,(43)* Oisteis que fue dicho; Amaras a tu projimo, y aborreceras a
tu  enemigo. *(44)* Pero yo os digo ; Amad a vuestros enemigos, bendecid a
los que os maldicen, haced bien a los que os ultrajan y os persiguen.

.....................................................................................
*MATHEW 5;39 -44*

* *

**** *This was a very effectif weapon againts the people of the colonized
contries(world), so they have no rights for resistance and liberation. The
Christian countries (Western) are the winners., the disaster arose when no
resistance againts crimes and justice, while their bosses Christians
(western) got lot of profit from Crime & Justice bussineses, Such as
Prison/jail house, prisons mart/suplier, Lawyer,  Attorney, Judges , police
stations.

* *

*52.GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO CROSSMATCH OF 2 DIFFERENTs**.*

*Ye shall keep my statutes, Thou shalt not let thy catle gender with a
diverse kind; thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall
a garment mingled of linen and wollen come upon thee;*

Mis estatutos guardaras. No haras ayuntar tu ganado con animales de otra
especie; tu campo no sembraras con mezola de semillas, y no te pondras
vestidos con mezola de hilos.

....................................................................................
*   LEVICTUS  19;19*

*53.. GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO HARVEST TILL THE FIFT PERIODS*

......., *than ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised; three yars
shall it be as uncircumcised unto you; it shallnot be eaten of. But in the
fourth year all the fruit thereof shall b e holy to praise the Lord withal.
And in the fift year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield
unto you the increase thereof ,I am *

*23*.Y cuando entreis en la tierra, y planteis toda clase de arboles
frutales, considerareis como incircunciso lo primero de su fruto; tres anos
os sera incircunciso; su fruto no se comera. *24* Y el cuarto ano todo su
fruto sera consagrado en alabanzas a Jehova. *25.* Mas al quinto ano
comereis el fruto de el, para que os haga crecer su fruto, Yo Jehova vuestro
Dios.

...................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 19;23-25*

* *

*54. *GOD'S ORDER NOT TO FORTUNE TELLER/ *WIZARDS***

* *

*55. *.......,*neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe time** *

No comereis cosa alguna con sangre. No sereis agroreros, ni adivinos.

*;...*
...................................................................................
*.LEVICTUS 19;26 *

* *

*56. **Regards not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after
wizards, to be defiled by them,*

No os volvais a los encantadores ni a los  adivinos; no los
consulteis,  contaminandoos
con ellos, Yo Jehova vuestro Dios.

*.....................................................................*................
*LEVICTUS  19; 31*

*57. **And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spiritss, and
after wuzards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face againts
that soul and will cut him off from among his people.;.............*

Y la persona que atendiere a encantadores o adivinos, para prostituirse tras
de ellos, yo pondre mi rostro contra su pueblo.

........................................................................................
*LEVICTUS  20'6*

In the actual life, the Christian society (Europe/America etc) this wizards,
palms reading, Tarot, Medium trances, is booming as the big bussines, not
only grow speedy as home industry also exported all over the world, and
brodcasted via satelite, in effort or wars againts the God's orders. God
cursed them all eternally!

* *

*58. *GOD'S ORDER *NOT TO TATTOO THE BODY** !*

*Ye shall not make any **cuttings in your flesh** for the dead, **nor print
any marks upon you;** I am the Lord.;..*

Y no hareis rasgunos en vuestro cuerpo por un muerto, ni imprimireis en
vosotros senal alguna. Yo Jehova .

......................................................................................
*  LEVICTUS 19;28*

In the actual life nowadays the Christians produced hundred of thousa nd
Tatoo's tools and open millions of Tatoo's saloon ,and exported to all over
the world, in *Resist/war*  againts the  God's Orders (totally)

* *

*59. **They shall not make baldness upon their head , neither shall they
shave off the corner of their beard,nor make any cuttings in their flesh*.

No haran tonsura en su cabeza, ni raeran la punta de su barba, ni en su
carne haran rasgunos.

.................................................................................
....*LEVICTUS* *   21; 5*

* *

*60. GOD'S ORDER TO RESPECT AND HONOUR THE OLDY*

*Thou shalt rise  up before the hoars head, and honor the face of the old
man, and fear God,*

*32*. Delante de las canas te levantaras, y honraras el rostro del anciano,
y de tu Dios tendras temor. Yo Jehova. *33.* Cuando el extranjero morare con
vosotros en vuestra tierra, no le oprimireis. *34* como a un natural de
vosotros tendreis al extranjeros que more entre vosotros, y lo amaras como a
ti mismo; porque extranjeros fuisteis en la tierra de Egipto. Yo Jehova
vuestro Dios.

* ;...................................*
..............................................*LEVICTUS 19;32-34*

*61.GOD'S ORDER NOT TO CURSE THE PARENT AND OLD PARENT*

*For* *everyone that curseth his father or his mother shall be **surely put
to death** ; *

Todo hombre que maldijere a su padre o a su madre, de cierto morira, a su
padre o a su madre maldijo; su sangre sera sobre el.

*..............*
........................................................................*
 LEVICTUS
20;09*

* *

*62. GOD'S ORDER **NOT  ADULTERY/SEX BEFORE MARRIED***

*And the man that **committeth adultery** with another man's wife, even he
that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife , **the adulterer and
adulteress shall surely be put to death.*

Si un hombre cometiere adulterio con la mujer de su projimo, el adultero y
la adultera  indefectiblemente seran muertos . *11*. Cualquiera que yaciere
con la mujer de su padre, la desnudez de su padre descubrio; ambos han de
ser muertos; su sangre sera sobre ellos.*12*. Si

alguno durmiere con su nuera, ambos han de morir; cometieron grave
pervesion; su sangre sobre ellos.

................................................................................
* LEVICTUS. 20;10-12*

*63. GOD'S WARNING THE FRIEND OF THE ADULTERERS  IS    **THE ENEMY OF GOD**;
*

...............................................................................................
*JAMES 4 ; 4*

*Ye adulterers and adulteresses ,know ye not that the frindship of the world
is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be **a friend of the world is
the enemy of God .*

Oh almas adulteras ! No sabeis que la amistad del mundo es enemistad  contra
Dios ? cualquiera , pues, que quiera ser amigo del mundo , se
constituye *enemigo
de Dios.*

*64.. GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO DO* *HOMOSEXUAL***

*If a man **also lie with mankind**, as he lieth with a woman, both of them
have committed an abomination they shall **surely be put to death**, their
blood shall be upon them*

Si alguno se ayuntare con varon como con mujer, abominacion hicieron; ambos
han de ser muertos; sobre ellos sera su sangre.

.................
.....................................................................*LEVICTUS
20;13
*

More than *65millions couple* in USA are gays/homo andLesbian,much worse
that Lot 's people of Sodom Gomorah,in European countries much more worse
than ever, 8 of 10 men had the samesexual habits. Britain, Italy, France,
Greec, Spain, etc. Indeed they war againts all God's orders!

*65. *GOD'S ORDER NOT TO MARRY HER AND HER MOTHER *         **And if a man
take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness, they shall be burnt with
fire,both he and they;that there be no wickedness among you*

El que tomare mujer y  a la madre de ella, comente vileza; quemaran con
fuego a el y a ellas , para que no haya vileza entre vosotros.

.......................................................................................
*LEVICTUS. 20;14*

The punishment is *burn a life in fire.*

*66. GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO DO SEXUAL WITH ANIMALS***

*And if a man lie with **a beast he surely be put to death**; and ye shall
slay the beast ;*

14. El que tomare mujer y  a la madre de ella, comente vileza; quemaran con
fuego a el y a ellas , para que no haya vileza entre vosotros 15. Cualquiera
que tuviere copula con bestia , ha de ser  muerto, y matareis a la bestia.
16. Y si una mujer se llegare a algun animal para ayuntarse son el, a la
mujer y al animal mataras; moriran indefectiblemente; su sangre sera sobre
ellos.

*........................................*
........................................*  LEVICTUS. 20;14-16*

*67. GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO DO ADULTERY OR SEXUAL** BEYOND FAMILY RELATIVE/
INCEST     DEAD PENALTY. *

......, *it is wicked thing ; and they shall be cut off in the sight of
their people ; he hath uncovered  his sister's nakedness; he shall bear
iniquity;....*

Si algunio tomare a su hermana, hija de su padre o hija de su madre, y viere
su desnudez, y ella viere la suya, es cosa execrable; por tanto seranmuertos
a ojos de los hijos de su pueblo; descubrio la desnudez de

su pueblo; decubrio la desnudez de su hermana; su pecado llevara.

......................................................................................
* LEVICTUS .20;17 *

*68. GOR'S ORDER **NOT TO DO SEXUAL WITH MENSTRUATION's  **WIFE. *
...........................................................................*
LEVICTUS  20; 18*

..........., *he hath discover her fountain, and she hath uncover ed  the
fountain of the blood  ; and both of them shall be cut off from among their
people . *

Cualquiera que durmiere con mujer mestruosa, y decubriere su desnudez, su
fuente decubrio, y ella descubrio la fuente de su sangre ; ambos seran
cortados de entre su pueblo.

*69. GOD'S **ORDER TO PUNISH WITH STONES  FOR TRANCED **PERSONS.*

*A man also or  a woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard,
shall surely be put to death; **they shall stone them with stones** ; their
blood shall be upon them.*

Y el hombre o la mujer que evocare espiritus de muertos o se entregare a la
adivinacion, ha de morir; seran apedreados ; su sangre sera sobre ellos.

..................................................................................
*LEVICTUS. 20;27*

*GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO MARRY THE WHORE/ADULTERER **OR DIVORCED WIDOWs *

* **they shall not take  a wife that is a whore, or profane; neither shall
they take a woman put away from her husband; he is holy unto his God..*

*07*. Con  mujer ramera o infame no se casaran, ni con mujer repudiada de su
marido; porque el sacerdote es santo a su Dios. *14*. No tamara vinda, ni
repudiada, ni infame ni ramera, sino tomara de su pueblo una virgen por
mujer.

...........................................................................
*    LEVICTUS.  21; 07.14*

**The actual life is more white guys/Christian, toke whore/
experienced  profesional
whore as their wife, be proud than take a virgins!*  *

* *

*GOD'S ORDER **TO MARRY THE VIRGIN/GIRLS** *

*And he shall take **a wife in her virginity**, A widow, or divorced woman
or profane, or a harlot, these shall be not take, but he shall take **a
virgin** of his own people to wife..........................   *

*13.* Tomara por esposa a una mujer virgen.

*14.*No tamara vinda, ni repudiada, ni infame ni ramera, sino tomara de su
pueblo una virgen por mujer.

..................................................................................
*LEVICTUS  21;13.14*

*GOD'S ORDER  **TO FORBIDE THE HANDICAP ENTERING** THE
CONGEGRATION/CHURCHES.*

* **...any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread od his God,.a
blind man, or a lame,or he hath a flat nose,or anything superfious, broken
footed, brooken handed,*

*17*. Habla a Aaron y dile; Ninguno de tus descendientes por sus
generaciones , que tenga algun defecto, se acercara para ofrecer el pan de
su Dios.

*23.* Pero no se acercara tras el velo, ni se  acercara al altar, por cuanto
hay defecto en el; para que no profane mi santuario, porque yo Jehova soy el
que los santifico.

..............................................................................
*    LEVICTUS. 21;17.23*

*The real evil's character, they promote the Human rights all over the
world, but indeed they denied totally*

*GOD'S ORDER **TO  A HOLY CONVOCATION & ATONEMENT**. WITH DEAD PENALTY  *

...................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 23;24-29*

*75.GOD'S ORDER  **NOT TO SELL THE LAND PROPERTY*

*The land shallnot be sold for ever** ; for the land is mine; for ye are
strangersand sojourners with me *;

.................................................................................
*LEVICTUS  25;23-28*

*Only The Christians nations promoted the property bussines global*

*76.GOD'S ORDER **NOT TO TAKE  USURY/INTEREST**  *

*Take **thou no usury  of him, or increase** ;but fear thy God; that thy
brother may live with thee., Thou shall not give him thy money upon usury
,nor lend him thy victuals for increase*

...................................................................................
*LEVICTUS 25;36-37*

*77. GOD'S  ORDER **NOT TO MAKE ANY STATUES**, IDOLATORS CARVED
STONES,PAINTINGS*;

*Ye shall make you no **idols nor  graven image** , neither near you
up a **standing
image of stone** in your land, to bow down unto it; for I am the Lord your
God..*

No hareis para vosotros idolos, ni escultura, ni os levantareis estatua, ni
pondreis en vuestra tierra piedra pintada para inclinaros a ella; porque yo
soy Jehova vuestro Dios.

.......................................................................................
*LEVICTUS  26;01*

In the actual life style they (Christian) raced to build and present hundred
of thousands statues and paintings, monuments, symbols . especially in Rome.
Europe, America . they disobeyed and fought totally  of all God's orders,
only moslem who obeyed the God's orders in total, and implementing In the
daily way of life.

* *

*78.GOD'S ORDER NOT TO TEACH THE IRRATIONAL DOCTRINE SUCH AS  **ONE NOT
OBEY!  ALL SINNED**.  ONE OBEY ALL TRUE  *(KJV) *For as by one man's
disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many
be made righteous*

Porque asi como por la desobediencia de un hombre los muchos fueron

Constituidos pecadores , asi tambien por la obediencia de uno, los muchos
seran constituidos justos.

................................................................................................
*ROME  5;19  *

*** this pagan's doctrine was totally irrational, *to do so if  you want to
*be *a very good Christian DO NOT USE YOUR LOGIC, throw it out into the
garbage's bag!, we do hope that all Christian they want to learned harder
and deeply studied the religion and embrace Islam!, cause the the death is
absolute and the consequences is eternally.....

* *

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

* *

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not add
thereto, nor diminish from it.*

Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses**

* *

* *

*MARKS 7; 7 – 8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.**  *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

*DEUTERONOMY  27;26*

*Cursed** be he that **confirmeth not** all the words of  this law** to do
them. And all people shall say. Amien  *

Maldito el que no confirmare las palabras de esta ley para hacerlas, Y dira
todo el pueblo; Amien.

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*XII. **PRECISED CHARACTER OF GLOBAL CHRISTIANITY!*

* *

*CURSED* *be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination
unto the Lord, the works of the hands of craftsman, and putteth it in a
secret place. And all the people shall answer and say , amen***

Maldito el hombre que hiciere escultura o imagen de  fundicion, abominacion
a Jehova, obra de mano de artifice, y la pusiere en oculto, Y todo el pueblo
respondera y dira ; Amen

*............*
.................................................................*DEUTERONOMY
27;15*

*CURSED** be he thet setteth light by his father or his mother , And all the
people , shall say, Amen*

Maldito el que dehonrare a su padre o a su madre, Y dira todo el pueblo;
Amen.

*...................................................*
..........................*DEUTERONOMY 27;16*

*03.**CURSED** be that removed his neighbor's landmark. And all the people
shall say, Amen*

Maldito el que redujere el limite de su projimo. Y dira todo el pueblo; Amen

*.......................................*
......................................*DEUTERONOMY 27;17*

*04. **CURSED **be he  that maketh the blind to wonder out of  the way, And*

*all people shall say Amen*

Maldito el que hiciere errar al ciego en el camino. Y dira todo el pueblo;
Amen

*.........................................*...................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;18*

*05. **CURSED **be he that perverteth the judgment of stranger, fatherless,*

*and widow. And all the people shall say Amen*.

Maldito el que pervirtiere el derecho del extranjero, del huerfano y de la
viuda. Y dira todo el pueblo; Amen

.............................................................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;19*

*06.**CURSED **be he that lieth with his father's wife; because he
uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say Amen*

Maldito el que se acostare con la mujer de su padre, por cuanto descubrio el
regazo de su padre. Y dira todo el publo; Amen.

.............................................................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;20*

*07.**CURSED **be he that lieth with any manner of beast, .And all the
people shall say Amen*.

Maldito el que se ayuntare con cualquier bestia. Y dira todo el publo; Amen.

...........................................................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;21*

*08.**CURSED **be that he lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father,
or*

*the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say Amen*

Maldito el que se acostare con su hermana, hija de su padre, o hija de su
madre. Y dira todo el pueblo; Amen.

...........................................................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;22*

*09.CURSED **be he that lieth with mother in law.And all the people shall*

*say Amen .*

Maldito el que se acostare con su suegra. Y dira todo el pueblo; Amen.

*............................*..............................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;23*

*10. **CURSED **be he that smiteth his neighbor  secreytly. And all people*

*shall say Amen.*

Maldito el que hiriera a su projimo ocultamente. Y dira todo el pueblo; AMen

*..........................*..............................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;24*

*11.CURSED **be he that taketh  reward to slay an innocent person. And all
the people shall say Amen .*

Maldito el que recibiere soborno para quitar la vida al inocente. Y dira
todo el pueblo;  Amen.

*..................................................*......................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;25*

*12.CURSED **be he that confirmeth not all the words of his law to do them.
And all the people shall say Amen.*

Maldito el que no confirmare las palabras de esta ley para hacerlas. Y dira
todo el pueblo; Amen

.............................................................................
*DEUTERONOMY 27;26*

The big question ? shall we blessed by the God with all sinns we done

*"God bless America"*  with millions dirtysins of way of life ???

*XIII. THE VERSES WERE MADE BY **EVILMAN**, BUT ADDRESSED TO THE
GOD.MOSTLYPORNOLYRIC, SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN THE HOLY BOOK?!
*

* *

*01. EZEKIEL  16; 22*

*...when thou wast naked and bare , and wast polluted in thy blood
**16;25**Thou hast built thy high place at everyhead of the way,and
hast made thy beauty to be abhorned, andhasty opened thy feet to everyone
that passed by , and multiplied thy whoredoms **16;26** Thou hast also
committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and
hast increased  thy whoredoms, to provoke to anger **16;27** behold, therefore
I have stretched out my hand over thee, ....**16;28** Thou hast played the
whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; ye, thou hast
played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied **16;29** Thou
hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea,
and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith **16;30**...., seeing thou doest
all these things, the works of an imperious whorish woman **16;31**., and
hast not been as an harlot, in that  thou scornest hire **16;32** But as a
wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband
! **16;33** They give gifts to all whores; but thou givest **ty gift to all
thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on everyside for
thy whoredom  **16;34**.., and in that thou givest a reward, and reward is
given unto thee, therefore,.**16;35** Wherefore O harlot, hear the word of
the Lord: **16;36** Thus saith the Lord God; because thy filthiness was
poured out  and thy nakedness  discovered through thy whoredoms with thy
lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy
children, which thou didst give unto them **16;37**..., and will discover
thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness. **16;38**....,
and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy **16;39**., they shall **
strip** thee also of thyclothes **, and shall take thy fair jewels,* and *leave
thee **naked** and bare*

*16;22* Y con todas tus abominaciones y tus fornicaciones no te has acordado
de los dias de tu Juventud, cuando estabas desnuda y descubierta, cuando
estabas envuelta en tu sangre.*16;25* En toda cabeza de camino edificaste
lugar alto, e hiciste abominable tu hermosura, y te ofreciste a cuantos
pasaban, y multiplicaste tus fornicaciones. *16;26 *Y fornicaste con los
hijos de Egipto, tu vecinos , gruesos de carnes; y aumentaste tus
fornicaciones para enojarme. *16;27 *Por tanto, he aqui que yo extendi
contra ti mi mano, y disminui tu provision ordinaria*, *, y te entregue a la
voluntad de las hijas de los filisteos , que te aborrecen, las cuales se
avenguenzan de tu camino deshonesto. *16;28   *Fornicaste tambien  con los
asirios, por no haberte saciado; y fornicaste con ellos y tampoco te
saciaste.  *16;29   *Multiplicaste asimismo tu fornicacion en la tierra de
Canaan y de los caldeos, y tampoco con esto te saciaste. *16;30*

Cuan inconstante es tu corazon, dice Jehova el Senor, habiendo hecho todas
estas cosas, obras de una ramera desvergonzada, *16;31* edificando tus
lugares altos en toda cabeza de camino, y haciendo tus altares en todas las
plazas! Y no fueste semejante a ramera,en que menospreciaste la paga.  *
16;32  *sino como mujer adultera, que en lugar de su marido recibe a ajenos.
*16;33  *A todas* *las rameras les dan dones; mas tu diste tus dones a todos
tus enamorados ; y les diste presentes, para que de todas partes se llegasen
a ti en tus fornicaciones. *16;34  *Y has sucedido contigo , en tus
fornicaciones, lo contrario de las demas mujeres; porque ninguno te ha
solicitado para fornicar, y tu das la paga, en lugar de recibira ; por esto
has sido diferente. *16; 35* Por tanto, ramera , oye palabra de Jehova. *16;36
*Asi h a dicho Jehova el Senor; Por cuanto

Han sido descubiertas tus desnudeces en tus fornicaciones, y tu confusion ha
sido manifestada a tus enamorados, y a los idolos de tus abominaciones, y
enla sangre de tus hijos, los cuales les diste;  *16;37  *por tanto,he aqui
que yo reunire a todos tus enamorados con los cuales tomaste placer, y a
todos los que amaste  , con todos los que aborreciste; e los reunire
alrededor de ti y les descubrire tu desnudez, y eloos veran toda tu
desnudez.  *16;38   *Y yo te juzgare por las leyes de las adulteras, y de
las que derraman sangre; y traere sobre ti sangre de ira y de celos.  *16;39
*Y te entregare en mantos de ellos; y destrurian tus lugares altos, y
derribaran tus altares , y te despojaran de tus rpas, se llevaran desnuda y
descubierta.

* *

*02.EZEKIEL 23; 1 -21 ** *

*The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying **23;03** And they
committed whoredom in Egypt ;they committed whordoms in their youth;there
were their breastspressed,and there they bruised the teats of their
virginity **23;05** And Aholah played the harlot,..**23;07**Thus she
committed her  whoredoms with them, withh all them that were the choosen men
of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted ;......**23;08** Neither left she
her whoredoms broughtfrom Egypt; for in her youth they lay with her, and they
bruised the breasts of her virginity , and poured their whoredoms upon her *
*23;09** ..., upon whon she doted. **23;10** These discovered her nakedness;
they took their sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword; and she
became famous among women for they had executed judgment upon her.
**23;11**.., she was more
corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her
sister in her whoredoms. **23;12** She doted upon the
Assyrian,....**23;13**Then I saw that she
was defiled, that they took both one way **23;14** And that she increased
her whoredoms,......**23;17** And the Babylonians came to her into the bed
of love **23;18** So she discovered her whordoms, and discovered her
nakedness; then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was
alienated from her sister **23;19** Yet she multipled her whoredoms, in
calling to remembrance  the days of her youth, wherein she had played the
hariot in the land of Egypt .**23;20**  For she doted upon their paramours,
whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of
horses. **23;21** Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy
youth, in bruising the teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth **
23;22**  Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will
raise up thy lovers againts thee,..................  *

*23;01* Vino a mi palabra de Jehova, diciendo; *23;02* Hijo de hombre , hubo
dos mujeres, hijas de una madre, *23;03* las cuales fornicaron en Egipto ;
en su juventud fornicaron, Alli fueron apretados su pechos , alli fueron
ostrujados sus pechos virginales. *23;04*  Y se llamaban , la mayor, Ahola,
y su bermana , Aholiba; las cuales llegaron  a ser mias, y dieron a luz
hijos e hijas . Y se llamaron;  Samaria, Ahola; Y Jerusalem, Aholiba. *23;05
* Y Ahola cometio fornicacion aun estando en mi poder ; y se enamoro de sus
amantes los asirios, vecinos suyos, *23; 06* vestidos de purpura,
gobernadores y capitanes, jovenes codiciabes todos ellos, jinetes que iban a
caballo. *23;07*  Y se prostituyo con ellos, con todos los mas escogidos de
los hijos de los asirios, y con todos aquellos d quienes se enamoro ; se
contamino con todos los de ellos. *23;08*  Y no dejo sus fornicaciones de
Egipto; porque con ella se echaronen su juventud, y ellos comprimieron sus
pechos virginales, y derramaron sobre ella au fornicacion. *23;09  *por lo
cual la entregue en mano de sus amantes, en mano de los hijos de los
asirios, de quienes se habia enamorado. *23;10*

Ellos descubrieros su desnudez, tomaron sus hijos y sus hijas, y a ella
mataron  a espada; y vino a ser  famosa entre las mujeres, pues en ella
hicieron escarmiento. *23;11* Y lo vio su hermana Aholiba, y enloquecio de
lujuria mas que ella; y sus forcaniciones fueron mas que las fornicaciones  de
su hermana . *23;12*  SE enamoro de  los hijos de los asirios sus vecinos,
gobernadores y capitanes, vestidos de ropas y armas excelentes , jinetes que
iban a caballo, todos ellos jovenes codiciables. *23; 13* Y vi que se habla
contaminado; unmismo camino era el de ambas, *23; 14* Y aumento sus
fornicaciones ; pues cuando  vio a hombres pintados en la pared, imagenes de
caldeos pintadas de color.

*23; 17  *Asi, pues, se llegaron a ella los hombres de Babilonia en su lecho
de amores, y la contaminaron, y ella tambien se contamino con ellos, y su
alma se hastio de ellos. *23;18* Asi hizo patentes  sus fornicaciones y
descubrio sus desnudeces , por lo cual mi alma se hastio de ella, como se
habia ya hastiado mi alma de su hermana. *23;19* Aun multiplico sus
fornicaciones , trayendo en memoria  los dias de su juventud, en los cuales
habia fornicado en la tierra de Egipto. *23;20* Y se enamoro de sus
rufianes, cuya lujuria es como el ardor carnal de los asnos, y cuyo fiujo
como fiujo de caballos. *23; 21* Asi trajiste de nuevo a la memoria la
lujura de tu juventud, cuando los egipcios comprimieron tus pechos, los
pechos de tu juventud. *23; 22* Por tanto, Aholiba, asi ha dicho Jehova el
Senor; He aqui que yo suscitare contra ti a tus amantes, de los cuales se
hastio tu alma, y les hare venir contra ti en derredor;

* *

*03.DEUTERONOMY  23 ; 1** *

*He that is wounded in the stones , or hath his privy member cut off, shall
not enter into the co ngregation of the Lord **23;02**  A bastard shallnot
enter into the congregation of the Lord ; even to his tenth generati on
shall  he not  enter into the congregation of the Lord*

No entrara en la congregacion de Jehova el que tenga magullados los
testiculos, o amputado su miembro viril. *23;02* No entrara bastardo en la
congregacion de Jehova; ni hasta la decina generacion  no entraran en la
congregacion de Jehova

*04. HOSEA  3; 1** *

*Then **said the Lord unto me, Go yet, Loved a woman beloved of her friend,
yet and adulteress according to the love of the Lord toward the children of
Israel, who look to other Gods , and love Flagon of wine..*

Me dijo otra vez Jehova; Ve, ama a una mujer amadaa de su compafiero

aunque adultera, como el amor de Jehova para con los hijos de Israel, los
cuales miran a dioses ajenos, y aman tortas de pasas.  *           *

*05.SONG S OF SOLOMON  4; 5** *

*Thy **two breasts** are like two young roes that are twins**, which feed
among the lilies.*

Tus dos pechos, como gemelos de gacela, Que se apacientan entre Lirios.

*06.GENESIS  38; 8-9** *

*And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and
raise seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his,
and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife , that he
spilled it on he ground, lest that he should give seed  to h is brother*

Entonces Juda dijo a Onan : Legate a la mujer de tu hermano , e desposate
con ella, y levanta descendencia a tu hermano . 9  Y sabiendo Onan que le
descendencia no habia de ser suya, sucedia que cuando  se llegaba a la mujer
de su hermano, vertia en tierra, por no dar descendencia a su hermano.

*07.SONG S OF SOLOMON 7;07*

*This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of
grapes '**08** I said , I will go up to the palmtree, I will take hold of
the  boughts thereof; now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine,
and tyhe smell of thy nose like apples; **7;09** And  the roof of thy mouth*
*like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the
lips of those that are as sleep to speak. **7;10** I am my beloved's, and
his desire is toward me **7;11** Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the
field;** let us lodge in the villages*

*7;07* Tu estatura es semejante a la palmera , Y tus pechos a los racimos.*
7;08* Yo dije ; subira a la  palmera , Asire sus ramas . Deja que  tus
pechos sean como racimos de vid, Y el olor de tu boca como de manzanas,*7;09
* Y tu paladar como el buen vino, Que se entra a mi amado suavemente, Y
hablar los labios de los viejos.*7;10*. Yo soy de mi amado, Y conmigo tiene
su contentamiento,*7;11* Ven, oh amado mio, salgamos al campo, Moremos en
las aldeas.

* *

* *

*XIV.*RACIALIST GOSPEL AND DISCRIMINATED VERSES *

*        Againts the Human Rights !? *

*        **Evangelio racial e la discriminacion !*

*01.DEUTERONOMY  23; 19-20  *

*Thou shall not lend upon  usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of
victuals, usury of anything that is lent upon usury. Unto  a stranger thou
mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shall not lend u pon usury
; That the Lord thy God may bless thy in all that thou sttest  thine hand to
in the land whiter thou Goest to possess it.*

No exigiras de tu hermano interes de dinero , ni interes de comestibles, ni
de cosa alguna de que se suele exigir interes.20 Del extrano podras  exigir
interes. Mas de tu hermano no lo exigiras, para que te bendiga Jehova tu
Dios en toda obra de tus manos en la tierra adonde vas para tomar posesion
de ella.

*                                      CONTRADICTED/ **CONTRADIJO  ** WITH *

...................................................................................
*E X O D U S  22; 25 *

*If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shall not
be to him as an Ususer , neither shall thou lay upon him usury*

Cuando prestares  dinero a uno de mi publo, al pobre que esta contigo, no te
portaras con el como logrero,ni le impondras usura.

*02**. **Anybody with handicaped are** **FORBIDEN** **to joint the church!
Please see and read**  *
...............................................................................
*DETEURONOMY 23;1*

*He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall
not enter into the congregration of the Lord.*

No entrara en la congregacion de Jehova el que tenga magulados los
testiculos, o amputado su miembro viril.

How discriminated God?, the Christian god!!?  Where is  the human rights
(beast! Butcher)

* *

*03**.*Any bastards boys/man are *forbiden to enter the churches*, till his
10th  generations, please see and read* *
.............................................................................
*.*.*DETEURONOMY 23;2*

*A bastard shall not enter into the congregration of the Lord, even to his
generations shall be not enter into the congregration of the Lord!*

No entrara bastardo, en la congregacion de Jehova; ni hasta la decima
generacion no entraran en la congregacion de Jehova.

How about *millions of American* were borned ( 82%) from the non Married
couple/parent (Adulterers), also in *Europe too?*

*04**. Also Ammonite and Moabite **is not permitted to enter** the
congregration
;*...................................................*DETEURONOMY 23;3  *

No entrara amonita ni moabita en la congregacion de Jehova, ni hasta la
decima generacion de ellos; no entraran en la congregacion de Jehova para
siempre.

These verses are *extreem racialist* againts the Human rights ??!

* *

* *

*XV. THE GOD ?  MISFORECASTED IN THE BIBLE ?*

* *

*01. MISFORECASTED THE JESUS'S COMING*, because Nero chopped   Paul's head
in Rome 64 AD

.....................................................................*1
THESSALONIANS 4;16-17*

*For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout , with the
voice of the Archangel and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ
shall rise first then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
together with them  in the clouds to meet the Lord  in the air ; and so
shall we ever be with the Lord.*

Porque el Senor mismo con vos de mando, con vos de arcangel, y con trompeta
de Dios, descendera del cielo; y los muertos en Cristo resucitaran primero –
17- Luego nosotros los que vivimos, los que hayamos quedado, seremos
arrebatados juntamente con ellos en las nubes para recibir al Senor en el
aire, y asi estaremos siempre con el Senor.

* *

*02.MISFORECAST " THE JESUS COMING"*

* *

*Jesus forecast that he himself and the kingdom of Heaven will come be fore
his diciples visited all cities in Israel!  *

But until now Jesus is not come yet, even his diciples died 2000 years  ago?
,;.............................................................................
*MATHEW  10;23*

*But when they persecute you in this city, flee you into another; for verily
I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the
son of man be come.*

Cuando os persigan en esta ciudad, huid a la otra; porque de cierto os digo,
que no acabareis de recorrer todas las ciudades de Israel, antes que venga
el Hijo del Hombre.

.........................................................................................
*MATHEW 16;28 *

*Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste
of death, till they see the son of man  coming inhis kingdom *

De cierto os digo que hay algunos de los que estan aqui, que no gustaran la
muerte , hasta que hayan, visto al Hijo del Hombre viniendo en su reino.

..................................................................................................
*MARK 9;1 *

*And he said unto them , Verily I say unto you , That there be some of them
that  stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the
kingdom of God come with power. *

Tambien les dijo; De cierto os digo que hay algunos de los que estan aqui,
que no gustaran la muerte hasta que hayan visto el reino de Dios venido con
poder.

..................................................................................................
*LUKE 9;27 *

*But I tell you  of a truth , there be some standing here, which shall not
taste of death, till they see The kingdom of God.*

Pero os digo en verdad, que hay algunos de los que estan aqui, que no
gustaran la muerte hasta que vean el reino de Dio.

* *

*03.GOD'S SAID THAT ZEDEKIA** THE KING OF JUDAH WILLNOT DIED BY SWORD BUT IN
PEACE                      *

.....................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 34; 4-5 *

*Ye heard the words of Lord, O Zedekiah king of Judah ; Thus saith the Lord
of thee,Thou shall Not die by the sword. But thou **shalt die in peace**;
and with  the burning of thy father, the former kings which were before
thee, so shall they burn odors for thee, and they will lament thee, saying
Ah lord ! for I have pronounced the word saith the Lord  * *V E R S U S*
..................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 52;10-11*

*And the king of Babylon **slew the sons** of Zedekiah before his eyes; he
slew also all the princes Of Judah in Ribah. Then he put out the eyes of
Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon **bound him in chains**; and carried him
to Babylon, and **put him in prison** till the day of his death.*

* *

*04 THE GOD'S SAITH** IS CONTROVERSIAL ?!*

......................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 36; 30 *

*Therefore thus saith the Lord of Jehoiakim king of Judah, He shall have
none to sit upon the Throne of David; and his dead body shall be cast out in
the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost*

.............................................................................................
*II KINGS 24;6 *

*So Jehoiakim slept with his fathers, and  Jehoiachin his son reigned in his
stead*

* *

*XVI.CONTROVERSIES/CONTRADICTIONS IN THE HOLY BIBLE !.  *

* *

*"A"  THE OLD TESTAMENT  ;*

WHO IS THE SECOND SON OF DAVID ? *Quien es el segundo hijo de David ?*

*KILEAB**.......................................................**II SAMUEL
3;2-3    **VERSUS***

*DANIEL *
......................................................................*.**I.
CHRONICLE 3;1***

*02**.*DID DAVID TAKE WIFE OR CONCUBINE IN JERUSALEM ?.

*Tomo David a esposa o concubine en Jerusalem ?*

*YES.** *.......................................................*  II SAMUEL
5;13-16   **VERSUS***

*NO !. .*
....................................................................*1
CHRONICLE  14;3-7***

*03*.HOWMANY  DAVID'S children from his Jerusalem's concubines?

*Cuantos ninos de David es de su mujeres de Jerusalem?*

*11  CHILDREN**.   *.....................................*II SAMUEL 5;13-16
**VERSUS***

*13  CHILDREN*.... .....................................................* **I
CHRONICLE  18;8***

*04.** *WHICH CITY  DID DAVID TAKE BRONZE?

       *Cual ciudad David tomo bronce?*

*BETAH AND BEROTAI** *................................* II SAMUEL 8;8 *   *
VERSUS*

*TIBHAT AND KUN.* .................................................*I
CHRONICLE  18; 8** *

*05**.* WHICH IS TOU'S SON GREET DAVID ?*Cual es hijo de Tou saluda David ?.
*

*YORAM** *......................  ................................*II SAMUEL
8;10    **VERSUS*

*HADORAM.* .................... .................................... *I
CHRONICLE 18;9-10***

*06.** *Which nation do David take gold and silver?

*Cual nacion David toma oro y plata ?    *

*Aram**...........................................................**II
SAMUEL 8;11.12 **VERSUS***

*Edom*.....................................................................*
**I.CHRONICLE 18;14***

*07.** *Who is David Secretary?*  Que es secretario de David ?*

*Seraya.**...................................................**   II SAMUEL
8;15-17   **VERSUS***

*Sausa*.............................................................*     **I
CHRONICLE 18;14-16***

*08**. *Howmany Cavalery prisoned by David ?* ***

*Cuantos de soldado de caballo encarcele por David ?*

*1.700 Cavalery*.......................................... * II SAMUEL 10;18
   **VERSUS***

*7.000 Cavalery.*.....................................................*
**I CHRONICLE 18;4***

*09**.*Who did David kill ? cavalery or infantry?

*Cuien mato David ? horseman o infanteria .*

*40.000 Cavalery**..........................*  .............* II
SAMUEL 10;8
**VERSUS***

*40.000  Infantry*.......................................................*.I
CHRONICLE 19;18***

Is Hermanetic Work out?. NO the answer is Onesty,fair, and

*10.** *Howmany horses did David kill ?- Cuantos caballos David mato?

*700 horses*.................................................*II SAMUEL
10;18     **VERSUS***

*7.000  horses..*.......................................................*  *
*I CHRONICLE 19;18*

*11**.  *Who's enemy's commander in chief killed by David's hand ?

*Quien comandante de enemigo es en el jefe es matado por mano de David ?*

*Sobakh.**.........* ............................................*II SAMUEL
10;18    ** VERSUS***

*Sofakh.*.....................  ......................................... *
    **I CHRONICLE 19;18*

12.David attacked Israel under God or Evil wills?

*David ataco Israel bajo Dios o Mal hace ?*

*God wrath than*...  ..................................*  II SAMUEL 24;1
**VERSUS***

*Evil seduced David*............................................*     I
CHRONICLE 11;11*

*13**. *Who is the third officer of Jews ?

*Que est el tercer oficial de Judio ?*

*Isyabaal of Hakhmoni**  *............................*II SAMUEL 23;8
**VERSUS***

*Yasoban of* *Hakhmoni**.*...................................... *    I
CHRONICLE 11;11 *

*14.**Howmany *did David's third officer kill?-

*Cuantos David tercer oficial mato?*

*800  men**.*..................................................* II SAMUEL
23;8      ** VERSUS***

*300  men*..............................................................*
**I CHRONICLE 11;11*

*15.** *Howmany David's army from Israel*?*

*Cuantos David' ejercito de s de Israel ? *

*800 men*.....................................................*II SAMUEL
24;9      ** VERSUS***

*1.100.000 men*..................................................... *     I
CHRONICLE 21;5*

*16**. *Howmany David's army from Judah?* Cuantos ejercito de David de Judea
?*

*500.000 men*..................................................*II SAMUEL
24;9   **VERSUS***

*470.000 men*...............................................................
*I CHRONICLE 21;5*

*17**. *Howmany Solomon's stable ?* cuantos Salmon fijo ?*

*40.000.stalls of horses** *.  ................................*I KINGS
4;26    **VERSUS***

*  4.000.stalls .*..........................................................
*   I CHRONICLE   2;2*

*18**. Howmany *chiefs of supervisor of Solomon* ?*

*Cuantos jefes de supervisor de Salmon ?*

*3.300  chiefs**.*...................................................*.I
KINGS 5;16     **VERSUS***

*3.600 chiefs*.............................................................
*  **II CHRONICLE 2;2*

*19.*Howmany bath water in Solomon holy temple?

*Cuantas agua del bano en el Salmon el templo santo ?*

*2.000  bath**......................................................* * I
KINGS  7;26    **VERSUS***

*3.000  bath* ..............................................................
*    **II CHRONICLE 4;5*

*20**. *Howmany Jacob's brethen in total ?

*Cunatos hermnaos de Job es en el suma?*

*66  persons*................................................... * GENESIS
46;26  **VERSUS*

*70  persons*.
......................................................................*
EXODUS  1; 5*

*21**. *Which one is forbiden, Rabbit/hare or Wood's rabit / parieth?

*Cual es prohibido. El conejo/conejo de liebre o madre/parieth?*

*Hare.**......*
......................................................*.LEVICTUS
11;6  ** VERSUS***

*Parieth*..................................................................*
.**DETEURENOMY 14;6*

*22**.*Why do Christian ate swine/pig. God forbide !

*Por que hace  cristiano comio puerco, prohibido de Dios !*

please  see and read..................................................... *
  LEVICTUS 11;7*

............................................................................................
*ISAIAH  66;17*

..............................................................................
* DETEURONOMY 14;8*

*23**.*Howlong do Yoyakim become a king in Jerusalem?

*Yoyakim cuan largo llega a ser unrey en Jerusalen?*

*3 moths*...............................................................*II
KINGS 24;8  **VERSUS***

*3 moths 10 days.*.....................................................*.**II
CHRONICLE 36;9***

*24**.*Howmany people do return to Jerusalem from *Nebukazenar exile?*

*Cuantas gente vuelve Jerusalem de Nebukazenar exiliar ?*

*2.812 persons*.........................................................*EZRA
2;6   ** VERSUS***

*2.818 persons.*..................................................*.*
..............*.**NEHEMIA 7;11***

*25**. *Howmany Childrens of Benjamin ?- cuantos hijos de Bunyamin ?**

*10  children*..................................................* GENESIS
46;21    **VERSUS ***

*  5  children*
......................................................................*NUMBER
26;38***

*  3 children*
...................................................................*I
CHRONICLE 7;6***

*  5  children*
................................................................*.**I
CHRONICLE  8;1*

*26**. *Howmany grandchild do Benjamin have from Bela?

*Tiene cuantos nino grande Benjamin de Bela ?*

*5 grandchildren*.........................................*.I CHRONICLE 7;7
**VERSUS***

*9 grandchildren*.......................................................*I
CHRONICLE 8;3-5***

*2 grandchildren*...........................................................
*.**NUMBERS 26;40*

* *

** *if you read carefully, you will find the differences in  names, total,
etc.

Here we are discusse about the *HOLY BIBLE* and not a cheap novel  !,a
single litle mistake could be a great disaster for the whole mankind! And
eternal effects in hellfire! And God never make any mistake, The Almighty
Perfect, just  the human  whose made mistake and  error !

* *

*27.** *GOD FAILED* IN CONTROL AND LIMITS *THE AGES OF MAN ?.

*Dios fallado en el control control y limita las edades de hombre ?*

God is The Almighty ruler, All Knower, The Only Lawgiver, but why was

not able/fail to control the age of man ?;

-....*the man has only 120 years old only...*el hombre tiene solo de 120
anos de estad solo .

.....*from now on they live not longer than 120 years.*

..de ahora en en adelante ellos viven no mas largo que 120 anos.

...........................................................................*GENESIS
6;3    **VERSUS***

* *

*1. Adam life*.......................930 years................*GENESIS
.5;3-5*

*2. Set*................................. 912
years................................*  5;6-8*

*3. Enos*........................... ..* *905
years..............................*  5;9-11*

*4. Keenam*.......................  * *910
years..............................*5;12-14*

*5. Mahalaleel*...................*   *895 years*.*
............................* 5;15-17*

*6. Yared*..........................*    *962 years*.*
............................* 5;19-20*

*7. Henokh.*.......................*   *365 years*.*
............................* 5;21-23*

*8. Metusalah*...................*    *969 years.
...........................* 5;25-27*

*9. Lamekh*......................*     *777 years*. *
..........................*  5;28-32*

*10.Noch*............................*   *950 years*.*
...............................*. .9;29*

*11.Sem*............................ *   *600
years............................*11;10-11*

*12.Arpakshad *................ *   *438 years............................*
11;12-13*

*13.Selah.*.........................*    *433
years..........................*  11;14-15*

*14.Eber*.............................. * *464 years........................
*    11;16-17*

*15.Peleg*..........................*    *239 years*.*
..........................* 11;18-19*

*16.Rehu.*.......................... *   *239 years*..*
..........................*11;22-24*

*etc.*

*28.** *IS GOD* REGRET *WHAT 'S DONE? Son Dioses lamento lo que es hecho ?**

*NO **REGRET*
..................................................................*I SAMUEL
15;29*

.....................................................................*.NUMBERS
23;19 ** VERSUS***

*YES.  *REGRET
...............................................................*GENESIS
6;5-6*

.............................................................................
*I SAMUEL 15;10.11.15*

......................................................................................
*II SAMUEL  24;16*

..............................................................................
* ..JEREMIA  26;3  2;10*

.............................................................................D
*EUTERONOMY 32;14 *

*29**. *GOD CAN BE SEEN OR CAN NOT?

Puede ser visto el dios o puede no?**

*GOD can not be seen**, neither heard.*EL dios no puede ser visto,ni
oido..................................................................................................
*JOHN 5;37*

.............................................................................................
*   I JOHN 4;12  *

..............................................................................
*I TIMOTIUS 1;17  6;16*

...................................................................*   EXODUS
33;20      **VERSUS***

GOD *can be seen* with nakedeyes- EL dios puede ser visto con ojos desnudos

.................................................................................
*GENESIS 18;1 26;24*

.........................................................................................
*JEREMIAH 31;3*

* *
................................................................................................
*ISAIAH 6;1*

* *...............................................................................
....* EXODUS  24;9-10*

Is the holy bible full of controversies, libels, lies, pornograhic, able to
guide and save the mankind from Eternal Hellfire?! Use your heart and
mind/ratio/logic !, do not use your ego ?! the ass use his hole but the man
use logic/ratio and mind! Remember! shall we believed the contradicted Holy
Bible? Who gonna save and guide Who?

Remember The Satanic Verses ? by Salman Rudhi !, they libels  on Islam, and
"The Islamic invasion" by Robert Morey , millions books were published, more
libels on Islam, Qur'an. The Prophet and Moslem,  and thousand of Similar
books were printed,  but please Brothers and Sisters , we do not have to
revenge, what we wrote this book /pocket book, all authenctic and
genuinly  accordingly
to *Their **Holy Bible *, because our goals is very clear Lillahi/billahi,
seeking for God's ridhla, not for money, nor popularity, nor conflicts, just
addressing the right and the wrong, hopely they will save heavenly.

*USA **employed 186.000 for 40 years  in destroy the Sovyet political ly,
economically etc, they succed, than t**he 186.000** workers *with trillions
of dollars turned AGAINTS into Moslemworld !, remember Al Qur'an surah 02
verse  120 + 217.* *

Please brothers and sisters e mail this to all of our relatives, families,
friends, mosques, jamaah, schools, neighbours, offices all out as much as
you can do da'wah in obey the commandments of Allah and Rasulullah or you
might retranslate to other languages such as latinos, spana, german/ deutch
,or french or china or anylanguages and spread in the Name of Allah The Most
Gracious The Most Merciful.

* *

*XVI. CONTRADICTIONS/ CONTROVERSIES  IN THE HOLY BIBLE*

*"B" THE NEW TESTAMENT.? Possible?!*

In defending the wrong or mistake or error of  the holy bible, they use  the
weapon named "Hermanetic" or Pinokio doctrin /theory,which is very
weird.Theanswer Repent totally, and start embrace Islam please

*01**.*IS GOD HAS *A FAMILYTREE**?*es Dios tiene un arbol genealogico* ?*

*Yes ! **very completed*
......................................................*MATHEW 1;1-17  *

..................................................................* LUKE
3;23-38    ** V E R S U S***

*Silent *no commentary.........
......................................................  * **MARKS*

*Silent *no
commentary...................................................................
* JOHN***

IS GOD HAS* ANCESTOR**  *Adam to Abraham?

Dios es tiene a antepasando de Adam a Abraham ?

*21 names   J**esus ancestors**.
*.....................................*LUKE
 **VERSUS** *

*No Name                          *...........................  *
                     **M A T H E W S*

*03**. *IS GOD HAS* ANCESTOR** *from Abraham to David**

Dios es tiene a antepasando de Abraham to David ?

*14 names **of Jesus ancestor*.....................*  M A T H E W S   **V E
R S U S*

*15 names *of God's ancestor*.*
................................................*     **L  U  K  E** *

*04**.*Who is the son of * **HEZRON from** *Abraham to David line.?

Quien es el hijo de Abraham a la linea de David ?**

*Arni, **son of Hezron**.*......................................*LUKE 3;33
   **V E R S U S***

*Ram. *Son of Hezron....................................................  ..
..*MATHEW  1;3***

*05**. *HOWMANY NAMES FROM* **DAVID TO JESUS** ?*

cuantos nombres de David a Jesus ?

*43 names*..................................................................
*LUKE    **V E R S U S*

*28 Names. *
.................................................................................
*MATHEW***

*06**.*WHO IS* **GOD'S GRANDPA **(Jesus's grandfather)*

quien es grand father de Dios (abuelo de Jesus).

*JACOB**.*.......................................................*MATHEW 1;6
 **V E R S U S*

*Eli.*
..........................................................................................
*LUKE   3;31***

*07**.*WHO IS DAVID'S SON BECOME* **GODFATHER*

que es hijo de David llega a ser padrino.

*Salomo**..*.....................................................* MATHEW
1;6     **V.E.R.S.U.S***

*Natan.*
..................................................................................
*.  **LUKE   3;31***

*08**. *WHAT IS GOD'S* VEHICLE** *TO Jerusalem?

Lo que es vehiculo de Dios a Jerusalem?

*Colt**....*
...............................................................................
*    MARKS 11;7*

..................................................................*  LUKE
9;35       **V E R S U S***

*Ass and Colt *
...................................................................*MATHEW
21;7***

*09*.DID SHE* DIE** *BEFORE *JESUS *SEW YARIUS?

Ella murio antes Jesus cose Yarius ?

*YES She died*..............................................*MATHEW 9;18  **V
E R S U S***

*NO She was not die.*
.........................................................*MARKS   5;23***

*10**.*CAN WE BRING* STICK AND SHOES *ON TRIP/journey/travel.

Pueda nosotros traemos el palo y los zapatos en el viaje.

*Yes we can**..*..................................................*MARKS
6;7-9  **V E R S U S***

*No we can not*...........................................................*.
**MATHEW  10;9-10***

..............................................................................................
*.**LUKE  9;1-3***

*11**.*IS JESUS* WITNESS **TRUE *OR* NOT TRUE**?*

No testigo de Jesus es* *verdadero or verdadero *?*

*Yes **is True*..........................................................*JOHN
8;14      **VERSUS***

*No *is not
True..........................................................................
*JOHN 5; 31***

12.HOWMANY* BLIND MAN *DID MEET* JESUS  *IN JERICHO ?

Reunio cuantos hombre ciego a Jesus en jericho ?

*Two men* *. *...........................................*MATHEW 20;29-30.
**V E R S U S***

*One man*
....................................................................
...*MARKS 10;46***

*13**. *WHERE JESUS DID MEET*   THE  TRANCED MAN *by evil ?

*in Gedara*..............................................*MATHEW 8;28
**V E R S U S***

*in Gerasa.*...........
...............................................................*MARKS  5;1-2
***

*14**. *HOWMANY DID JESUS MEET THE* TRANCED MAN ?*

*2 men**.*..................................................*.MATHEW
8;28
**V E R S U S***

*1 man*
................................................................................
* **MARKS  5;1-2***

*15**. *WHAT DID JUDAS* SAY TO JESUS ?*Que Judas dijo a Jesus?

*Hail, Master**............................................**MATHEW 26;49
**V E R S U S***

*Master, Master*
.................................................................* **MARKS
14;45***

*Silent.*
................................................................................
*.**LUKE     22;47***

*16.*WHAT IS DICIPLE'S* REACTION.  *WHEN JESUS WALK ON THE WATER ? lo que es
la reaccion de alumno, cuando Jesus pise el agua?

*Worshiped ** *..........................................*.MATHEW 14;33
**V E R S U S***

*Amazed and wonder*.....................................................*.**MARKS
6;51-52**  *

*17**. *WHAT TIME* IS JESUS CRUCIFY?* Que cronometra es Jesus cruciica?

*Nine .**...........................................................**MARKS
15;25   **V E R S U S***

*Twelve not crucify yet*
.......................................................* **JOHN   19;14***

*18**. *DO JESUS* COMING **FOR PEACE** *OR ?

Jesus.. viene para la paz or ?

*Save the world.**
...................................................................**MATHEW
5;9 *

* *..............................................................*JOHN 3;17
10;34-36    **VERSUS***

*No, sword and cheos of the family *.........................*MATHEW
10;34-36***

*19**. *HOW IS *CIRCUMCISION'S LAW** ?*

Como la ley de circuncision sea ?

*Obligated/compalsery/**Obligado**...*.................*GENESIS 17;10-14
21;4*

*Jesus do not cancel*..................................................*
MATHEW   5;17-20*

*Jesus confirmed by circumsiced** *....................................*
.LUKE     2;21*

*Uncircumsiced, unsafe.*..............................* ACTS  15;1-2      **
 VERSUS***

*Not  compulsery*
................................................................*GALATIA
5;6***

*No use*................................................................*.**I
CORINTHIAN  7;18.19***

*20*. IS SOMEBODY ELSE ASCEND TO HEAVEN ?

Alguien es mas sube al cielo ?

*No ! Jesus only* ................................................*JOHN 3;13
**V E R S U S***

*Yes !, Enoch and Elia.*
.....................................................*GENESIS  5;24*

............................................................................................
*.II KINGS 2;11*

*21*. IS* **PIG/SWINE** *FORBIDE OR NOT TO EAT.?

No es prohibido de puerco o a come ?

*Yes  is forbiden**.*.................................................*
.DEUTERONOMY  14;8*

.............................................................................................
*ISAIAH 66;17*

...................................................................*LEVICTUS
11; 7  **V E R S U S***

*Yes **is not forbiden*......................................*.I CORINTHIAN
6;12  10;25***

...........................................................................................
*.**COLOSE 2;16***

*.*
............................................................................................
*.**ROME  14;17*

.........................................................................................
*.**I TIMOTIUS 4;5*

*22**. *CLAN OF JESUS ? clan of God ? clan de Jesus, clan de Dios?

*Jesus son of David, son of Abraham *.*MATHEW ;16 **V E R S U S**  *Jacob
has Joseph husband of Marry, who Jesus's mother.Joseph son of Eli clan of
Natan................................................................................
*LUKE*

*23**.*DID JESUS GO TO EGYPT ? or Never. Jesus fue a Egipto o nunca?

*Yes GO to Egypt** *till Herode died* *............................ *.MATHEW
2;13-15 *

*They brought to Jerusalem, *return to Nazaeth and             *V E R S U S*
**

Return to Jerusalem* every year.*...................................... *
LUKE  2;21-42***

*24**.*WHEN IS JESUS LAST SUPER AND CRUCIFIX**

The last supper* **is a day before feastday**, *and crucify i*n the feastday
.*.......................................................................*
JOHN  13;       **V E R S U S***

*The last supper **is evening of feastday**, and crucified in second day of
feastday*

.................................................................................................
*.**MARKS 26***

...................................................................................................
*. **LUKE 23***

* *
............................................................................................
*.**MATHEW  26***

* *

*25.** *WHEN DO JESUS ASCEND TO HEAVEN ?

Ascention day*, night before.*.............*.LUKE 24;21,29,36,51 **V E R S U
S *

Ascend* 40 days after, *sourced from Luke *Himself in *
...................................................................................................
* **ACTS 1;3*

Is this the HOLYBIBLE the holy book of Christian's Godwords/gospel  fulls of
Lies, libels, controversies, pornoghraphic, unlogic, againts the science
able to guide and save the mankind from the eternal Hellfire? Please use
your hearts and mind,do not use your fanalunetic lustymind ?!.

In the realty life the Christians worship Jesus as a God !, they don't care

what Jesus has been teaching and declare , but long before the Christians
born the Bible warned very clearly, please open and read ;

* *

*DETEURONOMY  12 ;30 - 32 *

*Take heed to thyself , that thou **be not snared** by following them, after
that  they be destroyed from before thee; that thou inquire not after their
gods, saying, **How did these nations serve their gods** ? even so **will I
do likewise.*

*Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God; **for every abomination**  to
the Lord which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their
sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.*

*What thing so ever I command you, observe to do it ; **thou shalt not add
thereto, nor diminish from it.*

Guardate que no tropieces yendoen pos de ellas, despues que sean destruidas
delante de ti; no preguntes acerca de sus dioses, diciendo; De la manera que
servian aquellas naciones a sus dioses, yo tambien les servire, No haras asi
a Jehova tu Dios; porque toda cosa abominable que Jehova aborrece, hicieron
ellos a sus  disoes; pues aun a sus hijos y a sus hijas quemaban en ek fuego
a sus dioses**

* *

*MARKS 7; 7 – 8*

*Howbeit **in vain** do they worship me, teaching **for doctrine the
commandment of men** (8) For **laying aside the commandment of God**, **ye
hold the tradition of men** , as the **washing of pots and cups**; and many
other **such like thing ye do.**  *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

* *

*MATHEW 7;21-23*

*Not everyone** that saith **unto me ,Lord , Lord** , **shall enter into the
** **kingdom of heaven**, but he that **doeth the will of my
Father**(moslem) which is in heaven
*

*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, **have not prophesied in thy
name ?** and **in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many
wonderfull worls ?*

*And then will **I profes unto them**, (Christians), I never knew you, depart
from me, ye that work iniquity. *

Pues en vano me honran Ensenando como doctrinas mandamientos de hombres.
Porque dejando el mandamiento* * de Dios, os aferrais a la tradicion de los
hombres; los lavamientos de los jarros y de los vasos de beber; y haceis
otras muchas cosas semejantes.

*DEUTERONOMY  27;26*

*Cursed** be he that **confirmeth not** all the words of  this law** to do
them. And all people shall say. Amien  *

Maldito el que no confirmare las palabras de esta ley para hacerlas, Y dira
todo el pueblo; Amien.

* *

* *

* *

*XVII, THE DOUBTED WORDS OF GOSPEL IN THE HOLY BIBLE**.*

*Palabras dudadas de Dios en la biblia santa*

GOD'S WORDS OF* Doubtfull in time wise "about" ?*

About at 3 night.................................*.MAT.14;25   MAR.06;48*

About 3 hour......................................*MAT.27;46  ACTS 10;03*

About 4 hour......................................................* JOHN
01;39*

About 5 hour.....................................................* MAT.20;06.
09*

About 9 hour......................................*MAT.20;03  ACTS 23;23*

About 12 hour*.*....................................................*.LUKE
23;44*

GOD'S WORDS OF* Doubtfull in "amount of" ?; *

About 12 men* *.............*.ACT 19;07 ** About** 20*.....*I SAM. 14;14*

600 men......................*I SAM.14;02  1.000 men*... *JUD. 09;49*

2-3.000 men.......................................................*YOS.07;03.04
*

4.000 men...........................................................*  MAR.
08;09*

5.000 men.............................................................. *
YOS.08;12*

*03.*GOD'S WORDS IN* Doubtfull in "periode".*

8  days..................*LUK. 09;28     10 days*.......*  I SAM.   25;38*

3  months..............*LUK. 01;56    12 years. *.........* LUK.  08;42*

30 years................*LUK. 03;23   100 years*......... * ROM  04;19*

04.Doubtfull in "Distances*"*

200......................*JOHN 21;08    2 miles*............*JOHN   11;18*

* *

*XVIII.THE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE HOLY BIBLE WITH SCIENCES *

*La contradicion con la ciencia. !*

Suppose the Holy bible, were the holy gospels revealed by the Almighty God
to His Prophet and Messenggers, In guide the mankind, absolutely will not
contradicted with sciences or ratio.?, but  will satisfying our logic and
mind. So then the man's made!?

The Almighty God create the universe, heaven earth* in 6 days and nights (6
x 24 hours), **CONTRADICTED **with *science.....
..........................................................................................
*GENESIS 1;3-5*

The light has been created* before the sun, stars*

*CONTRADICTED *with science......................................  *.GENESIS
1;3-5 *

.....................................................................................
*.GENESIS 1;14-19*

*Days and night *were created befor* the Earth, Is **contradicted*with
Science, because the rotation of the earth resulted* days and nights.  See
and  read.  *............................................................*
.GENESIS  1;9-13*

*04 Moon *and Sun were created in the fourth days* as source of
light., *againts
we knew that* the moon is not source of light *but just a planet, light
receiver see and read*  *..........................................*  GENESIS
1;9-19*

*05*.TREES,VEGETABLE*,PLANTS,*were created the 3rd day s of* *creation.*,  *
*contradicted** *with the Science and reality*, because *plants, tree,
vetegable will* not grow without the sunlight. *
.....................................................................................
*.  GENESIS 1;9-13*

*06*.EARTH and HEAVEN* WILL BE PERISHED*

*PERISHED*..................................................................
* HEBREW  1;10-11*

.................................................................................
*I SAMUEL 102;25-26 *

*CONTRADICTED WITH**.*

*Abide forever*....................................*  **I SAMUEL 78;69
ECLETIANS 1;4***

*07*.EARTH was created* with pillars.? **Contradicted** with science
*.............................................................................................
...*JOB  16;11*

*08.*HEAVEN was created with* pillars.?**Contradicted** with scince *
..................................................................................................
*JOB     9;6 *

*09*.........................................................*PSALM 75;3-4.*
......* ISAMUEL 2;8*

*10.*THE FIRST FOOD FOR MANKIND WERE CREATED IN* *PLANTS*  SEEDS.? **
contradicted** *with Science..Medical*, *because the seeds mostly
poisoned..................................................................*GENESIS
1;29*

*11.TEST DETECTOR *FOR FAITH/BELIEVERS**

By his name caste the evil, immune with toxin/   poison, healed the
patiens.,contradicted with science,   no single Christian
passed.......................................................................................
*MARKS  16;17-18 *

*12.THE RAINBOW *was created as a symbol of God's promise not* *to  sank the
earth with flood.! Also againts the science and reality,* *please see* ; *

....................................................................................
*GENESIS  9; 13-17*

*13.TO STERILIZE HOUSE *FROM ENDEMIC?., WE HAVE TO* **SPRINKLE *WITH BLOOD*
*This is a mythology doctrine of the   Paganism, and againts the* *science.
.........................*LEVICTUS 14;19-52*

*14. *A mother who deliver* a babygirls had 80 *days of purification* *than
having* a babyboy just **40 days.**    *This verse totally againts
the* *science
and logic* *
...................................................................*LEVICTUS
12;1-5*

*15. *Detector for adultery testby the* BITTER WATER       also **againts**
*the science and medical law ..;

..........................................................................*DEUTERONOMY
5;11-31*

*16.*THE GOSPEL* **CONTRADICTED** *WITH OTHER GOSPEL **

There were* **18 contradictions just in 60 verses*.....

*EZRA  2;2-63 *...........................*    VERSUS*.*.*................*
NEHEMIA  7;1-65*

*17. *WHY THE GOD* **MISCOUNTED** *THE AMOUNT* *OF VERSES**

*29.818*...................................................................*.EZRA
2;64    **VERSUS***

*31.089*.... .......................................................*.NEHEMIA
7;66    **VERSUS***

*42.360**.*
....................................................................**

*18. *OTHER* GOD'S **MISCOUNTED** *VERSES

* 200.*.  .................................................................*
EZRA 2;        **VERSUS***

* **245*
...................................................................................
* NEHEMIA 7;65*

* *

*19. *UNCONFIRMED *FUNDAMENTAL DOCTRINE*

*La doctrina  fundamental no confirmada.*

* Jesus and Father is One*...................................*JOHN 10;30   *
*VERSUS** *

* Jesus, Father,Diciples are One; **1 = 14**
*.........................*  JOHN
17;21*

* *

*20.*THE NEW ADDITION VERSES IN HOLY BIBLE

*Los versos adicionales nuevos ?*

Researches by experts concluded that. Some verses were added to the Bible,
but we could not find in Vaticanus codex neither in Sinaticus codex before *
X* century, but added later*       MATHEW 28; 09-20 *
.....................................................................................
*MARKS   16;09-20*

So why they have legacy to spread Christianity world Wide,

*Colonized !, eventhough they were forbide  by Jesus! See, just for Jews
only *...................................................................*
.MATHEW    15;24  *
................................................................................................
*ACTS.  5;31                          *

* *

*21. Crocodile *created with* **a long TONGUE...!** *

*iEl cocodrile creo con una lengua larga !*

Againts the
reality......................................................................
*JOB 40;20*

Ciertamente los montes producen hierba para el; Y toda bestia del campo
retoza alla

*22. HYPO *is the first creation*  of animals*,

*Againt**s the sciencies.*
.......................................................     *JOB 40;14*

* *

*23.*The Christiant's faith must be fundamentalized on  * IDIOTS or
STUPIDITY/FOOLS *please see and read.......

*La fe de Christiano debe ser fundamentalized en el idiota/la estupidez los
tontos.*

*.*
.............................................................................
*1* *CORITHIANS1;19-28*

For its written I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to
nothing the undestanding of the prudent,......hath not God made foolish the
wisdom of this world?,..... it pleased God by the foolishnes of preaching to
save,........., because the foolishnes of God is wiser than men,............

*24. *The* *Christiant's creedo is againts the logic and heart & mind**

*El credo de Cristiano es contradice la logica y el corazon & la mente.*

*please see and read *......................................*.II CORINTHIANS
5;14-15 *

for the love of Christ constraineth us;because we thus judge, that if one
died for all, then were all dead., and that he died for all, that they which
live should not henceforth live unto themselves but unto him, which died for
them,....

*25. *The Words of God, described the* EXTRA ORDINARY EVENTS such *as
CRUXIFICTIONS ,EARTHQUAKE, OPEN GRAVEYARD, THE WALKING BODY,  were witten
in;
.......................................................................................
* MATHEW 27; 51 *

Were never happen, just the additional verses in dramatizing, like Holywood
movies  released just for your money ,all events were not recorded in
principal world's book such as **

*HISTORICA NATURALIS.*...................................... *02 – 79 M*

*QUAIL OMNIS PROBUS.*......................................*  30 – 45 M*

*HISTORICAE,.  ANNALES  ,.  ANTIQUITUS of the jews.*

*26. *The words of God , Christian's Creedo such as* ; Jesus is Christ,
Cruxifictions,  Gifted sins, Redemptions of sins, Sonship of God, the holy
Spirits/ghost.  *Were not founded or written in *the most autentical source
**"The Deadsea Scroll".  *

* *

*XIX. PRICE LIST OF CERTIFICATES *OF SINS SALVATION &* *REDEMPTION*. **Valore
la lista de certificados del pecado & la cancelacion.*Issued by *Pope LEO X
Vatican Rome Italy* Soled by agencies all over Europe  !?.;

* *

*          TYPE OF SINS*

*                 (valore del pecados)**
                 OFFICIAL PRICES *

*
el oficial valora*

*        _______________________                          shilling    pence*

*       01.  Abortion./ **el aborto**             ............
    3
6*

*       02. Thief/stealing/ **El ladron/ hurtar**.....              9
-*

*       03.  Rape the virgin/**viola la virgen** .....              9
-*

*       04.  Adultery./ **el adulterio**    ...............               7
            6*

*       05.  Murder./ **asesinato**       .................               7
           6*

The certificates were offered also to the family members who past away, by
purchased this  certificates would be guaranted save from hellfire and enter
the heaven.??

* *

More evidents and proofs of Biblical controversies in the new editions*. * *
*DO NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE** *and*  **EMBRACE ISLAM THE ONLY TRUTH!!"  iNo
crea Biblia y el abrazo Islam el solo verdad !*

How could we be rensposible in final judgements day, while the bible is full
of fools, uncertain, contradictions, lies, libels, pornography,blashpeny and
many doubtfull verses, as human created, and logic and mind gifted

We do reject the entire bible and  church's doctrines (Man's made) and we do
surrender into the AlmightyGod's will and orders *"ISLAM*",the only true
righteous, and absolute truth of God's choosen religion,which the en tire
followers (moslem) tried to obeye, love and implemented the total or ders,
laws, restrictions, services and rituals, true Monotheism, no pagan ism, no
pantheism, no statues, no myths & legends,no hedonism,no lies, no libels.
Islam is practical and logical, and satisfaction no worry weary, just
straight easy simple! We sure when you read this e  book, you were more
confidenced and convincing in Islam and Qur'an dramatically,

so why the follows names, were gifted a hidayah from Allah The Most
Mercifull  to embrace Islam in peace and they willing in sharing with you in
knowlegdes and experiences or troubles and handicaps  in the way of finding
Islam, and joint the  team of* **"LOVE CARE  & EFFECTION " ;*

* *

*01.  Mrs. Irene Handono          forme*r* Catholic evangelist*

*02.  Mr. Rohmat Hidayat          former Protestant Revend*

*03.  Mr. J. Nababan                  former Batak Protestant*

*04.  Mr Jusuf Yonathan           former Seventh Adventist*

*05.  Mr  l Mokoginta                 former Catholic priest.*

And joint many other thousand christian's scholars, scientists, experts,
explorers, faith lovers.

God bless them all forever !,  amien

By this gracious moment, let us remaind you all of some miraculous verses of
Allah SWT in the noble Qur'an;

*01*. Allah remind us how  they dislike  us (moslem) very seriously.
.......................................................................  Surah
02. *Al Baqarah 120*

*"Never will the jews **nor** the Christians **be pleased with you**(O-
Muham mad saw) **till you follow their religion**. Say: "verily the Guidance
of Allah (i.e. Islamic monotheism)  that is the (only)Guidance.And if you (O
Muhammad saw) were to follow their(Jews and Chistians) desires after what
you have receive d of knowledge (i.e. the Qur'an), then you would have
againts Allah neither any Wali (Protector or guradian) nor any helper.*

*02*.Allah warning us how danger the Kufar was? For Islamic's

existancy, such as writtten in ...........................Surah 02.*Al
Baqarah 217*

..................., *and al fitnah is **worse than** killing**. And they
will*

*never cease fighting **you** until they turn you back from your religion
(Islamic monotheism) if they can.,................................*

Allah convinced us, about the most danger and biggest unforgiven sin, such
as Syirk' (polytheism)...Surah 05 Al Maidah  73; *Surely,
**disbelievers**are those who said :" Allah
**is the third of three** (in a Trinity)."** But there is no illah (god)
(none who has the right to be worshipped ) but One Ilah (God –
Allah)..........................*

Allah again warning us, about the evil words, the unforgiven sin (syirk')
which will plung you to the eternal hell of fire. Please see and read surah

02. *Al Baqarah 116* ;

*And they (Jews,Christians and pagans) say: **Allah has** **begotten a
son**(children or offspring
**). Glory is to Him  (Exalted is He above all that they associate with Him
).Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all
surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him.  *

*05.a. *Allah love and care all moslem , so why Allah remainding us how in
behavior with the kufar, as written in Surah  *09 At Taubah 28* ; *Oh you
who believe (in Allah's Onenesess and in His messenger Muhammad saw)! **Verily,
the mushrikun (polytheist, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in** the Oneness
of Allah, and in the Message of Muhammad saw) **are najasun (impure**). So *
*let them not come near** al Masjid Al Haram (at Mekkah) after this year;
and if you far poverty, Allah will enrich you if He wills, out of His
Bounty, Surely,Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.*

*05.b. *Surah 09, *At Taubah 95-96* ; *They will swear by Allah to you
(Muslims) when you return to them, that you may turn away from them. **So
turn away from them**. Surely ,they are **Rijsun** [i.e, Najasun (inpure**)
because of their evil deeds], and **Hell is their dwelling place**- a
recompense for that which they used to earn.  They (the hypocrites) swear to
you (Muslims) that you may be pleased with them,but if you are pleased with
them, certainly **Allah is not pleased** with the people who are Al Fasiqun
(rebellious, disobedient to Allah ).*

*06. *So how Moslims must be have with the kufar ?, Allah guide us in Surah
48 , Al Fath 28 ; *He it is who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad saw) with
guidance and the religion of truth (Islam),that **He may make it
(Islam) superior
to all religions. And all sufficient is Allah as a Witness.*

*07.* Allah 's statement reconfirmed the final punishment for Jews and
Christians as written in *surah 98 verse 6* ;

*.*................, *from among the people of scriptures ( Jewes and
Christians) and **al- musrikun will abide in the fire of Hell.** Theyare the
worst of creatures.*

*08. *We wish offering the statements of Allah to you all brothers and
sisters, that beeing a Moslem is fullyhappy man in the universe, you got
absolute guarantee from the Almighty God, Allah the Creator and the Only
Owner of all earth and heavens, as written in surah 03, *Al Maidah;03*; **

*............,.This day, I have **perfected** y**our religion for you,
completed My Favour upon you, and have **chosen for you** **Islam as your
religion**.........................*

Surah 03 *Ali Imran  85*; *And who ever seeks **a religion other than Islam,
it will never be accepted of Him, and in the** Hereafter he will one of **the
loser*

Surah 03 *Ali Imran 19* ;  *Truly, **the religion with Allah is Islam...*

Surah 03 *Ali Imran  102* +  Surah 02 *Al Baqarah 132*;

*O , You Who believe !  Fear Allah (by doing all that He has ordered and by
abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. [Obey
Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always], and **die not except in a
state of** Islam  [as Muslims (with complete submission to Allah)]. *

* *

*XX. **DONT YOU KNOW ?! DONT YOU KNOW ?! **NO SABE USTED ?***

*      DONT YOU KNOW ?!**NO SABE USTED?** DONT YOU KNOW ?! DONT YOU KNOW ?!
**NO SABE USTED ?** DONT YOU KNOW ?! DONT YOU KNOW ?!  **NO SABE USTED
?**DONT YOU KNOW ?!
*

* *

*A.1 CHRISTMAST**, *Christmast for Christianity is the most fundamental
Creed, without christmast there no Christianity.

But if we do love  the truth and just, actualy the christmast which celebrat
ed every December 25th, every year in extravaganza all over The Christ ian's
nations,was adopted from the paganism rituals nor teaching or intro duce
byJesus?,the church adopted this ritual 400 years afterJesus death The
worship day of Sun's God (Mitra) Please read;Encyclopedia Catholic a ,
Encyclopedia Britanica, Encyclopedia Americana  1946.

*A.1,- **Is the Bible HOLY or Words of God ?*

Where the Christiants promoted Gobally with confident ?, the answer was "The
Bible is not holy anymore and not the words of God " but a book engeenered
by Evil's group of  man, who changes, addited, revised, added, deleted,
fully with lies, story, legend, libels, pornolirycs,

Mistakes, . The Proof The Holy Bible published in Germany was deleted

*18.000 verses* from the ordinary Bible. !? here is detail;

01.Chronicles       deleted   65 chapters   =    1.713 verses

02.Numbers         deleted    16 chapters   =      594 verses

03.Levictus           deleted    24 chapters  =       764 verses

04.Psalms            deleted    89 chapters  =    1.824  verses

05.Proverbs          deleted    23 chapters  =       704 verses

06.Jeremiah          deleted   27 chapters  =        840 verses

07.Ezekiel             deleted   30 chapters  =        871 verses

08.Kings                deleted   18 chapters  =        718 verses

09.Deuteuronomy  deleted   16 chapters =        685 verses

10.Samuel             deleted    20 chapters =       667 verses

11.Job                   deleted    23 chapters =        631 verses

12. Isaiah              deleted    27 chapters =        610 verses

13. Exodus            deleted   12  chapters =        539 verses

14.Joshua             deleted    17 chapters =        529 verses

15.Esther                             deleted totally

16.Prophet Jeremiah           deleted totally

17.Obadiah                          deleted totally

18.Habbakuk                       deleted totally

19.Zephaniah                      deleted totally

20.Tobith                             deleted totally

21.Esther addition               deleted totally

22.Salomon                         deleted totally

23.Sirakh                             deleted totally

24.Barukh                            deleted totally

25.Daniel addition                deleted totally

Later they explained that the deletion was done because too many

controversials, lies, libels, porns, just legent, controversies with
sciences

and logical reasons  , they feel guilty as a modern with advanced
techonology having the durty "holybible", to do so  we deleted most.

*B**. *Dont you know  the name of "*CHRISTIAN?"**,*dislike"Islam" named and
choosen by Allah the Almihty God!.  but* *Christiant is the name not given
by Jesus or the word of God, but the word of the King of disbilivers, or gi
ven later in Anctioch  40 years after Jesus crucified, see;
.............................................................*ACT 11;28
26;28   1 PETER 4;16*

*B.1.Do you know ? *That All Chrstians nations will not enter the Heaven,

Or directly Go to hell eternally !

01. They are unjust and unfair in all decisions

02. They are decepted and decepting

03. They are talk porn, acts porn and love pornoactions

04. They are worshipped the statues, Cross, painting, picture, Saints,

      idols, icons, Actreses  etc.

05. They are adulterer since in early unto oldy

06. They are heavy libelers, TV presenters, Brodcasters, Annoucers etc

       Please open and read ..............................*1 CORINTHIANS 6;
09-11*

        ................................................................. *
REVELATIONS  07;04-08*

07. They are always saying the dirty words "Thou fool" Dammed, Sheet

       Fuckyou !
etc.............................................................*MATHEW 5 ;
22*

08. They allways use their tounge for libels/blashpeny againts God

       very
badly......................................................................*
JAMES  3; 06*

*C.** *Do you know * **WHEN JESUS CERTIFY AS A GOD?*

*May 26th. 325 AD* in a conference of Nicea.  Contanstin  confirmed that
Jesus is son of God,certify him into higherrank as God. Since then Jesus was
God, the man certify the other man as God (Paganism). And all the true Jesus
followers (Essence, Zelot, ) Apostolic church, the Monotheism groups were
killed, crucified and burn alive,some escaped toAfrica,some survived in
Qumran. Encyclopedia Britanica and Encyclopedia Catholica.

*¿Sabe usted CUANDO JESUS CERTIFICA COMO UN DIOS? Pueda 26. 325 ANUNCIO en
una conferencia de Nicea. Cinstanstin confirmó que Jesús es hijo de Dios, lo
certifique en grado más alto como Dios. Desde entonces Jesús era Dios, el
hombre certifica al otro hombre como Dios (paganismo). Y todos los
seguidores verdaderos de Jesús (la Esencia, Zelot,) la iglesia Apostólica,
los grupos de monoteísmo fueron matado, crucificado y quema vivo, algún
escapado a Africa, algún sobrevivido en  Qumran. La enciclopedia Britanica y
el Católico de enciclopediaD. *

Dont you know that *DECEMBER 25TH. Is Jesus Birth day?*, not at all! The
truth is the birthday of Sun's God ( Mihtra ), so why they worshiping on *SUN
day* and not Sabath / Saturday

*Haga no usted sabe ese diciembre 25 TH. ¡Día de Nacimiento de Jesús es?,
nada en absoluto! La verdad es los cumpleaños de Dios (Mihtra) de Sol, así
que por qué ellos venerar en el día del SOL y no Sabath/sábado*

*D.1. DO YOU KNOW WHAT 'S JESUS RELIGION / FAITH !?***

*An oldy Javanese a priest loud and clearly say " **CATHOLIC**"** But the*

*Evangelic Extreemist from Molucass denied and declared Jesus was*

*"A **PROTESTANT** ", Because Catholic was Paul's Doctrin, he taught*

*after Jesus dead in cross. But again all were denied by a top schollar from
Tomohon Manado, Jesus absolutely "A **JUDAISM**"/JEWS" because **Jesus was a
real Jews, and he never went to Church, only Zinagog visited !, and
Protestant just born recently 19 century AD by the*

*rebelor Martin Luther, Suppose Jesus was a Judaism, why dont Christians do
not became Judaism !?. Than The special team of Christiant Theologist (76
experts) from New Jersey USA, said that Jesus*

*was a god, He did not worship any god, than Jesus was "**ATHEIST**" *

*Finally A  Brilliant/Genius Priest Mr DR .Willibordus Romanos in his*

*Early published Book declared, that Jesus was a **MOSLEM**,** he say that*

*Jesus was  preaching the Monotheism, fasting, Fall in his face,
Circumcised, admited as a Prophet/Messenger, Married, Died and wrapped by
linen, burried  exactly like all  Moslem done no doubts at all ! *

¿*SABE USTED LO QUE 'LA RELIGION DE S JESUS/LA FE!? Un Javanese viejo un
sacerdote fuerte y dice claramente " CATOLICO ". Pero el sacerdote
Evangélico de Molucass negó y Jesús declarado era " UN protestante ", Porque
Católico era Paul Doctrins, él enseñó después Jesús muerto en la cruz. Pero
otra vez fue negado todo por un sacerdote primero de Tomohon  Manado, Jesús
absolutamente " UN judaísmo " /judíos " porque Jesús era un judíos
verdaderos, y él nunca fue a la Iglesia, sólo  Zinagoga visitó!, y el
protestante apenas nacido recientemente 19 ANUNCIO de siglo por el Rebelor
vencejo  Luther, Supone que Jesús era un judaísmo, por qué cristianos de
dont hacen no llegó a ser judaísmo!? Que El equipo especial de peritos de
cristiano (76 peritos) de Estados Unidos de América de New jersey, dijo que
Jesús era un dios, El no veneró a ningún dios, que Jesús era " ATEO "
Finalmente UN Brillante/el Sacerdote de Genio Sr DR. Willibordus Romanos
declaran que Jesús era un musulman, él dice que Jesús predicaba el
monoteísmo, ayuno, la Caída en su cara, circuncidar, admitido como un
profeta/Mensajero, Casado,¡Muerto y envuelto por forrado, enterró
exactamente como todo musulman ningun dudas hecho!*

*E*.IS JESUS BORN IN THE YEAR 1 (ONE).AD, or in Herode  era?!  As written in
*Word's of God*....................................................* MATHEW
2;1*

(the word's of Pagan?).The answer is NO!,because Herodes died 4years  before
Jesus born.and* *the calender was miscounted and 6 years deviate
d!............................................................................
*II CORINTHIANS 11; 1*

The words of God (Gospel) was mistaken !? a  hurt blashpeny

*F.Do you know** !* that the Jesus birthday was equalized with the birthday
of Khirsna God and Mihtra  by the church ! ? and do so with the reincanation
of God! ..................................................... * **FILIPIANS
2;6-7*

*F.1. DO YOU KNOW !*

That  All Christians do not allowed any Guest (Non Christians) in their
home, and forbide to greet the Non Chrsitians, and also forbide no to answer
the greeting from Non Christians, who disobey was a criminals !

*Where/how the Human's rights gonna work yanke*!, How is your tolerant

and peace's propaganda ? please open and read

*¡Que Todos cristianos hacen no permitió a ningún Huésped (No cristianos) en
su hogar, y prohibido saludar los No cristianos, y también prohibido no
contestar que el saludo de No cristianos, que desobedecen eran un
criminales! Dónde/cómo el derechos de Humano trabajarán yanqui!, Cómo son su
tolerante y propaganda de paz? por favor abre y lee*

.......................................................................................
*II JOHN 1; 10-11 *

*G.** *Do you know that The Christian's doctrin *Trinity* is adopted from
other Paganism, Polytheism, such as in India, Persia, Iraq,Egypt,Japan,
Indian  America, Italy, Greec etc. And do you know.

*Hágalo sabe que La Trinidad de Doctrin de cristiano ha es adoptado de otro
paganismo, el Politeísmo, tal como en India, Persia, Iraq, Egipto, Japón,
América india, Italia, Greeco etc. Y lo hace sabe.*

....................................................................................................
*JOHN 5;7***

*just a footnote!* *¡Apenas una nota de pie!*

*G.1. Is the Bible worth to be trust ? and  beeing  a guide of  lifetime? *How
much differente number of verses of Bible ?!;

* *

*01.  Bible Gideon International*

*      1961 National Publ. USA  =     **31.629 verses***

*02.  Oxford/Cambridge University*

*      1970                                    =     **39.022 verses*

*03.  Church of Jesus Christ*

*      2.000 Utah USA                  =    **32.499 verses*

*04.  Crossway/Good News Publ.*

*      2001  IL. USA                      =    31.035 verses*

*05.  Holman . International*

*     2001 Ten. USA                     =    **31.790 verses*

*06.  Lembaga Al Kitab Indonesia*

*     1981  Jakarta . INA               =    **36.091 verses *

*07.  Lembaga Al Kitab Indonesia*

*       ADVENT  /1972                    =     **31.052 verses *

* *

*H.Do you know* that The Christian's teaching is allowed the christian to
enjoy drunk and permited to Lies and libels , a real terorist doctrins !

*¡Hágalo sabe que La enseñanza de cristiano ha es permitido que el cristiano
goce bebido y permitido a Mentiras y cargas, un  doctrino verdadero de
terorismo!*

...............................................................................................
*ROME 3;7-8*

*.*
.......................................................................................
* MATHEW* *11-19*

eventho the punishment is hell  ......................*GALATIA  5;21** *
.......................................................................*REVELATION
 21;27 22;15***

*I*.Do you know that all bible writers are not Jesus diciples, but just
assistants of Paul , but used names of Jesus disciples!

Don't you know that the Bible has *200 X times*, revisions, deletions,
additions, changes, corrections, deviations, at only 500 years of period

1500AD – 2001 AD.  (Bible Almanac)

*iHágalo sabe que todos escritores de biblia no son diciples de Jesús, pero
apenas ayudantes de Paul, pero de los nombres usados de discípulo de
Jesús/estudiantes! Haga no usted sabe que la Biblia tiene 200 tiempo X, las
revisiones, las supresiones, las adiciones, los cambios, las correcciones,
las desviaciones, en sólo 500 años del período 1500 ANUNCIOS - 2001 ANUNCIO.
(Almanaque de biblia)*

Do you know that *MARK* is not the Jesus disciple but *Paul's private
*Assistant
...........................................................*II TIMOTIUS 4;11
*

and also *LUKE* was *Paul's witchdocter*.... ......................* COLOSE
4;14*

and *Mathew*  just the Paul's writer under pay!

Do you know !,The fact that *Paul forbide and curse* the christian who  learn
and read the Bible(Old's Testament and the genuine Jesus's Bibles ) except
the Paul's four bibles only !

*¡Hágalo sabe!, El hecho que Paul prohibido y maldice al cristiano que
aprende y lee la Biblia (Testamento Viejo y las Biblias genuinas de Jesús)
menos las cuatro biblias de Paul sólo!*

....................................................................*II
CORINTHIANS 11;4. .12.13*

*Realy discusting dude !*

Do you know ?, that Catholic church  just in 1985 permited the  *Christian *to
read their own translated bible by themself, long  before *was **restricted
and allows only** the book of Hyms, and prays.*

*Hágalo sabe?, esa iglesia Católica apenas en 1985 permitió que el cristiano
leyera su posee biblia traducida por ellos el ser, largo fue restringido
antes y permite sólo el libro de Hymne, y ora.*

...............................................................................
*II CORINTHIANS 11; 3*

*M**. *Do you know ?, that  *80% of the entire bible contents  just Paul's
and his assistant opinion and personnal doctrin,*, and Jesus's genuine
teaching *only 18%  expectation.**(*World's Christian Jesus Seminar USA)

*Hágalo sabe?, que 80% del contenido entero de biblia apenas Paul y su
opinión ayudante y Doctrin personal,, y la enseñanza genuina de Jesús sólo
18% esperanza. (Jesús cristiano del Seminario de Mundo de Estados Unidos de
América)*

*N*. Do you know ?, that the first  printed/published of 1.000 bibles were
cancel witdrawn because contented *"PERMITED ADULTERY"*
.........................................................*King James
Version, London 1650*

*N.1. *The universal greeting which was practising in the daily life by
moslem, *was ordered by God* and implementing by all Prophets and messengers
of Allah from Abraham unto Jesus and Muhammad saw, as

written in the Holy Bible, please open and read ;

*El saludo universal que practicaba en la vida diaria por musulman, fue
ordenado por Dios y aplicar por todos Profetas y mensajeros de Allah de
Abraham a Jesús y Muhammad vio, cuando escrito en la Biblia Santa, abre por
favor y lee;*

.................................................................................
*LUKE 10 ; 05  24 ; 36*

.......................................................................................
*JOHN 20 ; 19 -21*

........................................................................................
*JOHN II. 1;10-11*

*O**.*Do you Know? that The American Christian's Expertise, in " AWAKE "  an
American magazine, the Christian 's Bible has *50.000  Errors**. *

*Do you know ? the *BIRTHDAY PARTY originally the tradition of the Kings of
Infadels, such as Pharaohs, Herodes, etc; the Birthdays gifts mostly
presented the heads of the Prophets and Messengers of Allah such as Head of
John  in Herodes birthday party !, please open and read

*Sabe usted? que La Pericia americana de cristiano, en " DESPIERTA " una
revista americana, el cristiano 'Biblia de s tiene 50.000 Errores. *

*Usted sabe? el PARTIDO de CUMPLEAÑOS originalmente el tradición del Reyes
de Infadels, tal como Pharaoh, Herodes, etc; el obsequios de Cumpleaños en
su mayor parte presentaron el cabezas del Profetas y Mensajeros de Allah tal
como Cabeza de  San Juan en partido de cumpleaños de Herodes!, por favor
abre y lee*

...................................................................................
*MATHEW 14; 6 - 11*

*P.** *Do youknow ?., the ownest witnes of " New Revised International"
Team, declared that the word's of God in

                      *MARK 16; 09-20* and *MATHEW 28; 9-20*,  *were man's
made* after 12th century, in purpose for colonized the world.   These verses
had not recorded in Sinaticus Codex and Vaticanus Codex and  the Dead sea
scroll, also againts with other verses and human's logic.

*Eran hombre ha hecho después del siglo 12th, en el propósito para el
colonized el mundo. Estos versos no habían registrado en Sinaticus códice y
Vaticanus códice y en el rollo de escritura Muerto del mar, también contra
con otra lógica de versos y humano.*

*Q.** *Do you know ?, that the Christian believed that Ishaac who was
sacrificed by Abrahama and not Ismael!, The bible declared that Isaac
located far away with his mother in Canaan .

*Hágalo sabe?, que el cristiano creyó que Ishaac que fue sacrificado por
Abraham y no Ismael!, La biblia declaró que Isaac localizó muy lejos con su
madre en Canaan.*

....................................................................................
*GENESIS 23;1-2*, and Ismael was with his mother Bethseba , in the right
place where Abraham sacrificed him.

*R**.*Do you know? That the Friday the great* (**the holy Friday**)* was
mistak- en, and the right one is THE HOLY WESNESDAY, because the actual was
not 3days/3 nights, but 1 day/2 nights or 36 hours only the lies will result
more lies

*¿Sabe usted? Que el viernes el magnífico (el viernes santo) era el error, y
el derecho uno es EL MIERCOLES SANTO, porque el verdadero no eran 3 días/3
noches, pero 1 día/2 noches o 36 horas sólo las mentiras resultarán más
mentiras*

............................................................................
 *LUKE 23;53-54  24;1-7  *

*S**.*Do you know ? why so many Chrsitiants LEFT the church away and be came
* atheist*,  because* * they had not satisfied asnwers and explanati on from
all priest/pastor/revens about that infact  *JESUS DON'T KNOW* when the
dommsdays gonna happen?! .

*¡Sabe usted? por qué tan muchos cristiano DEJO la iglesia lejos y llegó a
ser ateo, porque ellos habían satisfecho no las respuestas y la explicación
de todo sacerdote/pastor acerca de que JESUS SABE No cuando los días de
destinos acontecerán? .*

........................................................................................
*MATHEW 24;36  **But of that day and hour **knoweth no man**,no, not the
angel of heaven, but **my Father only  *The Christian's God do not know
nothing!

*¡El Dios del cristiano no no sabe nada!*

*T.** *Do You Know ? who is the most primitive? the Christian or the
Aborigine from Australia?, the Christiants worship the wooden and stones /
bronze / plastic's statutes / painting / pictures and the Aborogin worship *
Atnatu*! It meant *God do not flatus*, *while Jesus flatus* because he eat
friedfish !

*¡Sabe Usted? que es las la mayoría de los primitivos? el cristiano o el
Aborigen de Australia?, el cristiano venera el de madera y las
piedras/bronce/los estatutos de plástico/pintar/los retratos y el culto de
Aborigen Atnatu! ¡Significó que Dios hace no Flatus, mientras Flatus de
Jesús porque él comen pez frito!*

........................................................................................
*MATHEW 11; 19  **The Son of man **came eating and drinking**, and they say
, behold a man **Glutonous **, and **a winebibber**, a friend of publican
and  sinners, But wisdom is justified of the children.*    *The Christiant
's God must use WC ?!*

*U.*Do You Know!,* *Rome as the center of Christian faith, built the biggest
church, actualy the copy percisely like SOMMATH temple, the Hindust  from
India*, *this* *is the crime of copyright * *in worship's zone. Jesus
himself in wholelife never go to the church (Gareja), but go to Zinagog, the
church in place where  the pagans worships their idols, statues, in
Portugese, again hijacked the copyright of worships.

*HágaLo Sabe!, Roma como el centro de la fe cristiana, construyó la iglesia
más grande, actualy el percisely de copia como el templo de Sommath, el
templo más hindú de India, esto es el crimen del derecho de autor en la zona
del culto. Jesús él ser en la vida entera nunca va a la iglesia (GAreja),
pero llegó a  Zinagoga, la iglesia en el lugar donde los paganos venera sus
ídolos, las estatuas, en Portugese, otra vez asaltaron el derecho de autor
de cultos.** *

*V*.Do you know!. In London founded more than 200 churches infected *By
AID/HIV*  , the problems rosen by almost 4.000 priest/pastor/ revends  were
member of gay/homosexual clubs.  July 9.1997

*Hágalo sabe! En el hallazgo de Londres más de 200 iglesias infectadas Por
la AYUDA/HIV, los problemas subieron por casi 4.000 sacerdote/pastores eran
miembros de alegre/los clubes de homosexual. El julio 9.1997*

*W**. *Do you know!, in the entire Christiant society (the modern society)
No single person whose remember and reading the holy scripture "Holy Bible"
by heart, however the Bible has translated into 5700 languages

of 6.700 world's languages,  because no the genuine scripture left. dislike
Moslem , millions  of non Arab who can remember and read by heart Qur'an,
percisely as genuine  1400 years ago  *The factual*!

*Hágalo sabe!, en la sociedad entera de cristiano (la sociedad moderna) no
sola persona cuyo recuerda y leer la escritura santa Biblia Santa por
corazón, sin embargo la Biblia ha traducido en 5700 idiomas de 6.700 idiomas
de mundo, porque no la izquierda genuina de escritura. la antipatía
musulman, millón de no árabe que puede recordar y lee por corazón Qoran' un,
percice como genuino hace 1400 años El¡Basado en hechos!*

*X **. *Do you know ?. the heaven of Christianity!? Just  a city with
tents! please read the God's word.

*¿Sabe usted?. el cielo de cristianismo!? Apenas una ciudad con tiendas! lee
por favor la palabra de Dios.*

..........................................................................*
REVELATIONS  20; 7-9 *

*Y**. *Do You know ? the size of Christian's heaven ?!

is  not bigger that New York ! size was 2.400 Km2, with height of 60 M has
12 foundations, with only 12 doors, please read ;

¡*Sabe Usted? el tamaño del cielo de cristiano? no es más grande que Nueva
York! el tamaño era 2.400 KM2, con la altura de 60 M tiene 12 bases, con
sólo 12 puertas, leen por favor;*

..........................................................................*
REVELATIONS  21;16-17*

*And the city lieth foursquare, and the lenght is as large as the breadth;
and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs, The lenght
and the breadth and the height of it are equal.*

*And he measured the wall there of, an hundred and forty and for cubits,
according to measure of a  man, that is, of the angel.*

* *

* *

*Z.** *Do you know ,that you are not include in the list of Christian's
Heaven ?., also All Christian do not allowed to enter the Heaven, in another
word all Go to hell!, because only *144.000 person* Jewish only, confirmed
for Heaven.

*Hágalo sabe, que usted es no incluye en la lista del Cielo de cristiano?.,
también Todo cristiano hace no permitió entrar el Cielo, en otra palabra que
todo Va al infierno!, porque sólo 144.000 persona judía sólo, confirmado
para el Cielo.*

.............. .....................................................*
REVELATIONS  7; 4 -8  14; 3*

More weird is from 144.000 persons,  all men who never touched the Women or
*Gay/Homosexual?*

*¿Más raro es de 144.000 personas, todos hombres que nunca tocaron a las
Mujeres o Alegre/homosexual?*

..................................................................................
*REVELATION 14; 4*

In the hereafter, the Crhistians would be the greater losser of All mankind
in the universe, because they worshipe Jesus, while Jesus reject them
and  enter
not to the kingdom of heaven alias Hellfire, and Jesus accept Moslem to the
heaven, because only moslem who's obey and implemented All God's
commanmends.  Please read

*En el aquí después, los cristianos serían el más grande perdido de Toda
humanidad en el universo, porque ellos veneraron a Jesús, mientras Jesús los
rechaza y entra no al reino del fuego del Infierno de alias de cielo, y
Jesús acepta musulman al cielo, porque sólo musulman que es obedece y aplicó
Todos mandamientos de Dios. Lea por favor.*

......................................................................................
*MATHEW 7;21-23***

*Not every one that saith unto me, Lord!, Lord!, shall enter intoThe kingdom
of heaven; but he that **doeth the will of my father** which is in heaven..
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied inthy
name? And in thy name castout devils ?and in thy name done many wonderful
works?. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; depart from me,
ye that work iniquity!.*

* *

*Brothers *and sisters please invite them to embrace Islam the *Only truth*,
at least you do da'wah for the righteous way of life, brouht and touched by
all prophets and mesenggers of Allah,woprship the One and Only God , the  Only
Creator! and follow what Prophet Muhammad saw 's intructions in detail.

* *

*Brothers and Sisters, please **e mail this book to all friends**, relatives
and families,or other mosques, universities and all Islamic's
organizations,if possible please transalted into spanish/france Latinos
language or other, this Christology's data is very important and very
usefull in resisting againt missionary/crusade In Moslem nations, they
preaching through thousand ways and tactic in converting moslem into kufar,
by this data Isnyaa Allah we might encourage them for repent and embrace
Islam or we will win the war in peace. amien*

Herewith some contacts and addresses, if you would like know more
informations, dialgoues, or data how Christian's revens missionaries
converting moslem in the very wrong and dirty's ways.

Please do not hesitate to contact us;

*Los hermanos y las hermanas por favor los invitan abrazar Islamismo la
única verdad, por lo menos usted hace Da'wah' wah para la manera justa de la
vida, traído y tocado por todos profetas y mesenggers de Allah, venera el
Uno y Sólo Dios, el Creador! y sigue a qué Profeta Muhammad vio 'las órdenes
de s con todo detalle. *

* *

*Los hermanos y las Hermanas, por favor e les envía este libro a todos
amigos, a los parientes y las familias, o a otras mezquitas, las
universidades y todas organizaciones de islámico, si es posible tradujeron
por favor en la francia/los idiomas de latín u otro, estes datos de la
ciencia de Cristo son muy importantes y usa muy repleto en resistir el
misionero de contra/la cruzada En naciones de musulman, ellos predicar por
mil maneras y la táctica en Musulman que convierte en el Kufar, por estes
datos Insyaa Allah que nosotros los quizás alentemos para arrepiente y
abraza Islamismo o nosotros ganaremos la guerra en la paz. Amien Adjunto
algunos avisan y dirigen, si usted apreciaría sabe más informaciones, los
diálogos, o los datos cómo musulman de convertir de misioneros de sacerdotes
de cristiano es en las maneras muy injustas y sucias.*

Ustadz Shihabuddin    and friends           E mail ;   [email-masked]
[email-masked]

02.  Ustadz  Ramly Nawai MSc*  *and friends
WWW.forum.arimatea.com<http://www.forum.arimatea.com/>
       [email-masked],         [email-masked],

Ustadz Gregg William Landy and friends         [email-masked],

Ustadz Dr.Sanihu Munir  MPd             [email-masked]

Ustadz Syamsul A.Nababan               [email-masked]
http//www.alislam.or.id

06..Ustadz Ichsan Mokoginta                             [email-masked]

* *

*DONATIONS, SHADAQAH, INFAQ; we do incourage you to do so, thank you*

*Would be respectfully addressed directly to;  **ISLAM FOR UNIVERSE*

*ACCOUNT N0.   315.01664.20  BANK MUAMALAT – JAKARTA - INDONESIA*

* *

* *

* *

*Library  list*

*01, *Al Qur'an             Islamic University Al Madina Al Munawarah

*02. *Al  Qur'an            Yusuf Ali                   Dar Al Arabia
Lebanon

*03. T*he Holy Bible     King James Version HOLMAN   Tennessee   * *

*04.* The Holy Bible     English Standard Version  CROSSWAY  IL

*05. *The Holy Bible     KJV   by The Gideon's International      1961

*06. *The Book of Mormon Church of Jesus Christ of Later* *day Saint.
                                                 Utah USA

*06. *SANTA BIBLIA  sociedad biblicas unidas 1964 SPAIN

*07.*The Living Bible  THE WAY  TYNDALE HOUSE    Illinois USA

*08.*THE BIBLE ALMANAC   The Oldtime Gospel       Virginia USA

*09.* MYTHS & LEGENDS    Arthur Coterell    MAC MILLIAN   USA

*10.* Monsters                           FIONA MAC DONALD             USA

*11.* BIBLE ALMANAC          Louis Weber Publictaion Inter'tl   USA

*12.* ORTHODOX JEWISH TRADITIONS  Mal Warshaw  NY  USA

*13.* Ahmed Deedat VCD Series                    ICNA   CANADA/USA

*14.* Dr ZAKIR NAIK DVD Series                   ICNA   CANADA/USA

*15.* IRENE HANDONO VCD Series              ARIMATEA  INDONE

*16.* DR.H.MUNIR SKM MPH VCD serie        KENDARI CELEBES

*17. *DIALOGUE VCD series                         ARIMATEA JAKARTA

*18.* Dialogue "The Jesus Christ".Mr Bahauddin Mudhari MADURA

*19.* Dialogue Islam and Christianity          Mr Bey Arifin  JAKARTA

*20.*The truth of Jesus Christ.       Moh. Ali Al Khuli SAUDI ARABIA

21.The Days of Christianity     Nashir bin Ali Al Gharmidhi  CAIRO

22. Dialogue Beyond Trinity  DR H.S.Munir SKM.MPH CELEBES

23.THE WAY TO ISLAM                                         USC-MS   USA

24.The History of Bible & Churches       AHMAD IDRIS  JAKARTA

*25.*FATAMORGANA  *                *AMINULLAH MUNSY   JAKARTA

*26.*ISLAMC INVASION               Robert Morey                        USA*
*

*27.*ISLAM CHARGED /white book  IRENE HANDONO  JAKARTA*
*

*28.*STUPID WHITE MAN  MICHAEL MOORE          HARPER C    USA

*29. *How Islam cater the Jews and Christiants.DR Y.QARADHAWI* *

*30. *The God's Words vs EVILverses     DR SYAMSUDIN AL FASI

*31. *Catolicism*           *Rev.John Trigilio Jr PhD,ThD        Wiley USA

*32. Judaism             *Rabbi Ted Falcon, PhD                 Wiley USA

*33."Pirates And Emperors. International terorism in the real*

*      World"*               Prof.DR. Noan Chomsky
USA

* *

*YOU WILL DIE** ! *

*Usted morira***

*N  A  M   E*

*______________________________***

* *

*ABSOLUTELY*

* **absolutamente*

*SO DO I ! *

*Tan hace yo ***

*Suppose your sins has been recompensed by Jesus's blood and guaranted*

*A save heaven, why dont you die soon and pray for, you will enter the
heaven?*

*Life is hard, too much troubles and suffers., why the christians*

*Do pray for long live? In all occasions?*

*Christian's doubts*

*Supone que sus pecados han sido recompensado por sangre de Jesus y
garantizaron que un slava velestial, por que hace no usted muere pronto y
ora para, usted entrata el cielo ?, *

*La vida es dura, tambien mucho molesta y sufre,. Por que oran los
cristianos para viva? En total tiempo ? i , Las dudas de  critsiano ! *

*SO PLEASE READ*

* **tan lee por favor*

*Learn, **aprende*

*diging deep  **cavar profundo*

*make up your mind! **Decide !*

*Confirm*

*Practice!  **La practica*

*Doubts, Contradicted  **contradijeron*

*Forget it - **lo olvida***

*It's very simple  **es muy sencillo*

*remember ! doubts or contradistions will destroy your wordly deeds*

*consequencies is the hard punishments in graveyard's world*

*and Hell fire which fueled by stones and human*

*not dead nor alive eternally,  one day there*

*equaled with 1.000 years in our lifetime*

*but*

*If you believeth the truth by heart and mind*

*such as Islam no contradictions*

*You will save heavenly to day *

*and hereafter *

*¡Recuerde! las dudas o las contradicciones destruirán sus actos materiales
- contradijeron los castigos duros en el mundo de cementerio y fuego de
infierno, que abastece de combustible por piedras y humano no muerto ni vivo
eternamente, un día allí igualado con 1.000 años en nuestro tiempo de la
vida! pero si usted cree la verdad por corazón y mente tal como Islamismo no
contradicciones! usted salvará celestial al día y aquí después de*

* *

* *