Subject: Contact Him For Your Money.

From: "Matthew Ndabele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:36:21 +0200

>From MS Akarba Mpho.
Dear Good Friend.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Hongkong. Presently I am in
London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my
secretary in South Africa his name is Mr.Matthew Ndabele

Email;[email-masked] <[email-masked]>) His
phone number is 00-27-849-967-292 contact him and ask him to send you the
total of $920.000.00.{Nine Hundred And Twenty Thousand United states
Dollars} which I kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free
and get in touched with my Secretary Mr.Matthew Ndabele  and instruct him
where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that
time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the I investment projects
which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I
had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that
money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Matthew Ndabele he will send
the amount to you with out any delay.

Thanks and God bless you.
Ms Akarba Mpho