Subject: Award Donations/Grants

From: Ford Foundation <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:39:25 +0100

The Ford Foundation would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the
board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for
our own personal, educational, and business development. You have been awarded
the specific Donations/Grants of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great British Pound
Sterlings).These specific Donations/Grants was awarded to 100 lucky
international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal
business development and enhancement of their educational plans. This is a
yearly program, which is a measure of universal development strategy. You are
hereby advise to get back to us, for claim of your prize send the  
below details
for processing purpose.

For claims of your Grant/Donation contact The Ford Foundation:
([email-masked]) with the information below.

1. YOUR FULL NAME............................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.........................
3. YOUR AGE..................................
4. YOUR OCCUPATION...........................
5. YOUR COUNTRY..............................
6. YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE No.................
7. Your Alternate Email......................

Upon the receipt of this information you will be contacted by are payment Bank
on how to claim and receive your funds.

Congratulations!!!
Regards, (FORD FOUNDATION AWARD BOARD).