Subject: Donations/Grants

From: "Ford Foundation Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:38:46 -0600

The Ford Foundation would like to notify you that you have been chosen  
by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cash  
Grant/Donation for our own personal, educational, and business  
development. You have been awarded the specific Donations/Grants of  
1,000,000.00 (One Million Great British Pound Sterlings).These  
specific Donations/Grants was awarded to 100 lucky international  
recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal  
business development and enhancement of their educational plans. This  
is a yearly program, which is a measure of universal development  
strategy. You are hereby advise to get back to us, for claim of your  
prize send the below details for processing purpose.

For claims of your Grant/Donation contact The Ford Foundation:  
([email-masked]) with the information below.

1. YOUR FULL NAME............................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.........................
3. YOUR AGE..................................
4. YOUR OCCUPATION...........................
5. YOUR COUNTRY..............................
6. YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE No.................
7. Your Alternate Email......................

Upon the receipt of this information you will be contacted by are  
payment Bank on how to claim and receive your funds.

Congratulations!!!
Regards, (FORD FOUNDATION AWARD BOARD).