From: Sergio Ariel Beker <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:52:29 -0300

help [email-masked]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: [email-masked]
Subject: for presenters at the IDR WG meeting
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 97 07:57:23 PDT
From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]

Folks,

For those presenting at the IDR WG meeting please read
the following.

Yakov.
----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Fri Mar 14 10:58:17 1997
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Presentations in Memphis
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:33:41 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]
From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Content-Length: 912
X-Lines: 30

Greetings,

PLEASE - read/visit http://www.ietf.org/instructions/instructions.html
for guidelines to be followed for presentation/overhead material to be
submitted for inclusion in the hardcopy/electronic proceedings.

DO NOT assume these are the same as before... you would be wrong :-)

One example: if you intend to submit postscript files, you need not
send both a one image/page AND a 6 image/page file. We have a tool that
will permit us to reformat the postscript file, but it only works with
1 image/page.

Let me, however, take this time to thank all those who have sent two
separate files in the past. We DID appreciate it (and it was
necessary... then :-).

Chairs: even if you are not personally making presentations, please
pass this on to all that will.

If there are any questions, read the Web page. If there are still
questions, let me know and I'll try my best to answer them.

TTFN

Steve

----- End Included Message -----
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -