Subject: RFC 1771 in nicer format?
From: [email-masked] (Mark R. Lindsey)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:53:00 -0500

Hello,

Is RFC 1771 available in any form besides plain text? If so, from where
can I retrieve a copy?

Many thanks for the pointer, and your work on BGP.

---
Mark R. Lindsey, [email-masked]
Internet Engineer, DSS Online
Voice: +1 912 241 0607; Fax: +1 912 241 0190

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:18:50 +0530 (GMT+05:30)
From: "Vadapalli.V.V.J.Raghu" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Route Aggregation.
To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

Dear All
	
	Are there any documents related to Quality of Service support 
to  BGP4. 

With Regards
-Raghu.
IISC
Bangalore
INDIA

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:24:18 +0900 (JST)
From: Kunihiro Ishiguro <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Comments on RFC2283
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi this is Kunihiro Ishiguro.

I know before I-D becomes RFC, there was a period of time to read and
comment about it.  But after RFC2283 Multiprotocol Extentions for
BGP-4 was published we (me and Mr. Ikuo Nakagawa) carefully reread it
and realize we have to comment on one of the part of it.

At the end of section 4 of RFC2283.

>                                  If such a message is received from an
>   external peer, the local system shall check whether the leftmost AS
>   in the AS_PATH attribute is equal to the autonomous system number of
>   the peer than sent the message. If that is not the case, the local
>   system shall send the NOTIFICATION message with Error Code UPDATE
>   Message Error, and the Error Subcode set to Malformed AS_PATH.

In case of one of the peer is BGP Route Server, this may be always
happen.  Some BGP Route Server doesn't insert it's own AS number in
the AS path to emulate direct peering.  This may become a obstacle to
those who are developing BGP protocol Route Server like us.

I'm not sure the original intent of this part is security
consideration or preventing masquerading other AS number but I think
sometimes leftmost AS number is different case exists.

'shall' can be taken various means I hope people take it as optional
and configurable.

P.S. If the day every router implementation take above strategy come,
     we can rid all of the left most AS from update packet's AS_PATH
     value because receiver already knows it.

Sorry for very late comment.
--
Kunihiro Ishiguro

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:56:27 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Route Aggregation Tutorial
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, J. Stewart  III
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 13-Mar-98
	
   Route aggregation is critical to the long-term viability of the
   Internet.  This document presents practical information that network
   managers can use to both understand the concepts of aggregation as
   well as put those concepts into use in order to do their part to make
   the Internet stable and allow its continued growth.  The intended
   audience for this document is anyone responsible for configuring a
   network which has its own Autonomous System Number (ASN) and
   exchanges routing information with its Internet Service Provider(s)
   (ISP(s)) using the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).  This document does
   not cover multi-homing, though multi-homed sites can still benefit
   from understanding this material.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-tutorial-01.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:56:17 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Inter-Domain Route Aggregation
	Author(s)	: J. Stewart, E. Chen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 13-Mar-98
	
   This document presents a framework for inter-domain route aggregation
   and shows an example router configuration which ''implement'' this
   framework.  This framework is flexible and scales well as it
   emphasizes the philosophy of aggregation by the source, both within
   routing domains as well as towards upstream providers, and it also
   strongly encourages the use of the ''no-export'' BGP community to
   balance the provider-subscriber need for more granular routing
   information with the Internet's need for scalable inter-domain
   routing.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:19:50 -0500 (EST)
From: Sandy Murphy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: comment on protecting BGP update security
Cc: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

At the DC IETF, I presented a draft discussing different protections
for the security of BGP updates.  I promised a new draft with some
increased emphasis on issues I did not cover thoroughly.  But I've not
been able to break free and this last all important week I've been at a
meeting with connection problems, so I doubt I'll be able to meet the
deadline today.

But there is one point that I wanted to make.  Someone who was at the
meeting told me that I left the group with some confusion about the
vulnerabilities in the various approaches.  One of the protections
was to sign the original announcement of a network by the announcing
AS.  This can help protect against spurious announcements of networks
by AS's that have no business doing so IF you couple checking the
singature with checking an authority that can attest that the AS is
authorized to speak for that address.  But.  Anyone can cut and paste
this signed announcement into their update.  So you know that the
announcement is genuine and authorized, but you do not know that the
path in between is genuine.

Another protection was to sign the original announcement but to also
sign the AS-PATH at each router that passes the route on.  It was
suggested to me that I left the impression that this is also subject
to the cut and paste attack.  It's not - what you sign at each router
is the AS-PATH you're exporting *AND* the neighbor you are sending it
to.  So you can check the path against the nested signatures to guard
against anyone snipping a piece out of the path and attempting to 
paste it into a path they export.

Clear as mud?  Send mail.

Finally, I'd like to point to the work that got posted last week
that proposes how to add authorization protection to the routing
registries.  (This is not me, it's mostly Curtis Villamizer and
Carol Orange.)  An authenticated authorized routing registry is
yet another (probably more palatable) technique to judging the
validity of received updates.

--Sandy Murphy

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:11:33 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Protection of BGP Sessions via the 
                          TCP MD5 Signature Option
	Author(s)	: A. Heffernan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 13-Mar-98
	
   This memo describes a TCP extension to enhance security for BGP.  It
   defines a new TCP option for carrying an MD5 [RFC1321] digest in a
   TCP segment.  This digest acts like a signature for that segment,
   incorporating information known only to the connection end points.
   Since BGP uses TCP as its transport, using this option in the way
   described in this paper significantly reduces the danger from certain
   security attacks on BGP.
 
   This document specifies an experimental protocol for use in the
   Internet.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-idr-bgp-tcp-md5-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:30:34 -0500
From: sender <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: sender <[email-masked]>
To: friend@bulkmailer
Subject: Ad: Save Money on Graphics Software!
Sender: [email-masked]

Subject: Save Money on Graphics Software!

Attention Graphic Artist and Web Developer:
 
Here's our limited time offer:  Get the world's best graphics 
software suite, for an unbeatable price. No kidding! This offer
has been so popular that we have nearly sold out already. So act 
now if you're interested!!!

We offer an incredible suite of powerful and award-winning 
graphics software for the PC.  It includes all of the following:
· Avid's Elastic Reality (version 3.0, just released!), the only
  choice for professional-quality morphing and special effects. 
  Elastic Reality was used to create the unbelievable effects in
  Terminator 2, Forrest Gump, Robocop and Interview With The Vampire. 
· Fractal Design Painter (version 5, just released!), 
  the Natural-Media paint and image editing software 
· Kai's Power Tools (version 3, latest release), the standard for
  creating gradients, textures, fractals and filters. 
· Crystal 3D IMPACT! Pro (version 1, just released and a new addition 
  to this suite!), the world's easiest way to enhance web pages, 
  banner ads, e-mail messages, videos and presentations with 
  extraordinary animated 3D graphics. 
· Crystal TOPAS Professional (version 5.1, latest release), the 
  "Professionals' Choice Award" winner "for 3D animation software 
  costing less than $2,000." TOPAS is a professional-level tool for 
  creating sophisticated broadcast-quality 3D animations.
· Leadview (version 3.0, latest release), the award-winning program 
  for managing and converting all your image files.
· A wide assortment of texture maps and background images on 3 CDs 
  from Artbeats, Imagetects and CrystalGraphics.  
· The Crystal 3D CD, (co-developed by Acuris and CrystalGraphics), 
  a new and valuable collection of highly detailed and usable 3D 
  models that will enhance your video and web productions.
· All this PLUS a coupon from ViewPoint Animation Engineering worth 
  up to $500 towards the purchase of any model in their huge library 
  of 3D models.

We call this suite Crystal KALEIDOSCOPE.  Multimedia World Magazine
awarded it a "Multimedia All-Star," and proclaimed that "Crystal 
KALEIDOSCOPE is, hands down, the best animation package on the 
market for your money"!

Purchased separately the products in this suite would cost over 
$4,000. (Elastic Reality alone currently sells for $1,300.) We 
usually offer them all together as a suite for $1,995. That's a 
great price!  But, we decided we can do even better than that. 
With Crystal KALEIDOSCOPE, you can now get Elastic Reality PLUS 
the 9 other hot products, and a coupon worth up to $500- all for 
only $795! You really can't beat that!!!

But Hurry! This offer is good only while supplies last.  We have 
a limited supply of Avid's Elastic Reality, and when they are gone, 
they're gone!  This is your last chance to buy Crystal KALEIDOSCOPE 
with Elastic Reality included, SO ACT NOW!

Interested? Then visit our web site at  http://www.crystal3d.com 
or call 408-496-6175 to find out more before it's too late!

Your Friends at CrystalGraphics

If you don't want to receive future e-mail messages about 
CrystalGraphics products, please reply to this message with 
"REMOVE" in the subject line.  We will remove your e-mail 
address, but you must type "REMOVE" in the subject line and
NOT in the body of the message.  FYI- the subject line is 
below the "Mail To" and "Cc:" lines.  Thank you.

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 22:48:33 -0500
From: sender <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: sender <[email-masked]>
To: friend@bulkmailer
Subject: Ad: Save Money on Graphics Software!
Sender: [email-masked]

Subject: Save Money on Graphics Software!

Attention Graphic Artist and Web Developer:
 
Here's our limited time offer:  Get the world's best graphics 
software suite, for an unbeatable price. No kidding! This offer
has been so popular that we have nearly sold out already. So act 
now if you're interested!!!

We offer an incredible suite of powerful and award-winning 
graphics software for the PC.  It includes all of the following:
· Avid's Elastic Reality (version 3.0, just released!), the only
  choice for professional-quality morphing and special effects. 
  Elastic Reality was used to create the unbelievable effects in
  Terminator 2, Forrest Gump, Robocop and Interview With The Vampire. 
· Fractal Design Painter (version 5, just released!), 
  the Natural-Media paint and image editing software 
· Kai's Power Tools (version 3, latest release), the standard for
  creating gradients, textures, fractals and filters. 
· Crystal 3D IMPACT! Pro (version 1, just released and a new addition 
  to this suite!), the world's easiest way to enhance web pages, 
  banner ads, e-mail messages, videos and presentations with 
  extraordinary animated 3D graphics. 
· Crystal TOPAS Professional (version 5.1, latest release), the 
  "Professionals' Choice Award" winner "for 3D animation software 
  costing less than $2,000." TOPAS is a professional-level tool for 
  creating sophisticated broadcast-quality 3D animations.
· Leadview (version 3.0, latest release), the award-winning program 
  for managing and converting all your image files.
· A wide assortment of texture maps and background images on 3 CDs 
  from Artbeats, Imagetects and CrystalGraphics.  
· The Crystal 3D CD, (co-developed by Acuris and CrystalGraphics), 
  a new and valuable collection of highly detailed and usable 3D 
  models that will enhance your video and web productions.
· All this PLUS a coupon from ViewPoint Animation Engineering worth 
  up to $500 towards the purchase of any model in their huge library 
  of 3D models.

We call this suite Crystal KALEIDOSCOPE.  Multimedia World Magazine
awarded it a "Multimedia All-Star," and proclaimed that "Crystal 
KALEIDOSCOPE is, hands down, the best animation package on the 
market for your money"!

Purchased separately the products in this suite would cost over 
$4,000. (Elastic Reality alone currently sells for $1,300.) We 
usually offer them all together as a suite for $1,995. That's a 
great price!  But, we decided we can do even better than that. 
With Crystal KALEIDOSCOPE, you can now get Elastic Reality PLUS 
the 9 other hot products, and a coupon worth up to $500- all for 
only $795! You really can't beat that!!!

But Hurry! This offer is good only while supplies last.  We have 
a limited supply of Avid's Elastic Reality, and when they are gone, 
they're gone!  This is your last chance to buy Crystal KALEIDOSCOPE 
with Elastic Reality included, SO ACT NOW!

Interested? Then visit our web site at  http://www.crystal3d.com 
or call 408-496-6175 to find out more before it's too late!

Your Friends at CrystalGraphics

If you don't want to receive future e-mail messages about 
CrystalGraphics products, please reply to this message with 
"REMOVE" in the subject line.  We will remove your e-mail 
address, but you must type "REMOVE" in the subject line and
NOT in the body of the message.  FYI- the subject line is 
below the "Mail To" and "Cc:" lines.  Thank you.

Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 21:22:32 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject:  Being a Better Educator
Sender: [email-masked]

Being a Better Educator
Dear educator:

Today, more than ever, we need innovative new solutions to 
educational problems. 

        "Kevin Kirchman's book Aspirations is an answer 
        to education questions such as 'How do we teach 
        students to think for themselves, fulfill their 
        potential, be creative, gain self esteem, and be 
        ready for this productive world?'

        "His book is a must for all educators from pre-school
        through graduate school. I wish his book had been
        available during my 42 year teaching career."
                 Norma Silver
                 Retired teacher, Fort Lee, NJ

Introducing,
         Aspirations: The Rational Foundations of Achievement. 

The reason it is possible to have an entirely new perspective on
educational issues is because the theory behind education, called
epistemology, or the theory of knowledge, has _not_ been an empirical
science.

Epistemology is to education what physics is to engineering--
but until the basis was discovered for _principles_ of understanding,
there could be no science, and no applications that would radically
transform educational practices. 

That is until now.

        "If knowledge of the humanities is subjective, that is,  only
        valid  for the person who holds it, of what value is
        education?

        "Knowledge is not subjective. There are some conceptual 
        models that are better--more accurate and enlightening--
        than others."
                Aspirations

Aspirations will show you why, and teach you precisely how to tell the
difference. 

        "[Aspirations] lays out the foundations of clear,  critical
        thinking, that can help us to better understand ourselves,
        others, and the world around us. In the final analysis, we are
        all decision makers. Don't make many more important decisions
        before you read and grasp Aspirations."
                Frank L. David
                        Co-Principal, Business Learning Centers
                        Murrieta, CA

Perhaps the last earthly frontier, the mind, has been finally
penetrated by this wonderful new book. Aspirations won't give
you old ideas about the mind that you've seen before. It's 
radically new.

Aspirations shows how, because of an old philosophical problem, 
educators are unwittingly discouraging idea forming habits that 
occur through the mental process of induction, or generalization. The
book shows how these inductive concepts are the basis of all abilities
and character. 

Deterring concept formation has the effects of hindering 
individuality, stifling general competency and causing people to be
more dependent upon the ideas formed by others (being less able to
form them themselves). The book presents a new solution to this
dilemma which describes the mental events that occur during concept
formation that can be practiced and made habit.

Aspirations makes it clear that if you are less able to form 
concepts of your own, you necessarily have to borrow those formed by
others. This discourages individuality, creativity, and self-reliance.
It is also the basis for a host of psychological problems, from
prejudice and intolerance to low self-esteem. 

Set within the context of human intellectual history, Aspirations stands 
out as a unique and controversial contribution to our understanding of 
ourselves. 

        Fascinating reading. A journey deep into the corners of the
        mind and down the paths of civilization’s  philosophical
        development. 

The author of Aspirations, Kevin Kirchman, a Cornell University
educated Artificial Intelligence scientist, lecturer and businessman,
has actually utilized his new understanding of innovation to develop
original perspectives on

        * deduction, or what reasoning is
        * induction, the basis of all innovation and creativity
        * character formation

and these new ideas genuinely will aid you not only in teaching
better mental habits, but in improving your own. 

        "[Aspirations] is a self-motivational book for  intelligent
        people."
                Stan Irwin
                        The Producer of the Tonight Show
                        with Johnny Carson for 15 years

Rarely in human history is a book produced which has as important
implications. Rarely is a book offered which gives us such hope and
inspiration.

Aspirations will soon be promoted nationally by Rogers & Cowan,
America’s largest public relations firm. Be the first to learn and
apply these revolutionary new insights. Already hundreds of Universities
have purchased the book, as well as educators and teachers at all
grade levels. 

                 Table of Contents:
        1    Introduction
        2    The Problem -- Why Educational Philosophy is
                 Psychologically Debilitating
        3    Concepts -- The Key to Understanding the Mind
        4    Descriptive Concepts -- The Foundation of Clear
                 Thinking
        5    Creating Ideas -- Concept Formation is Induction
        6    Character -- The Conceptual Origins of Personal
                 Qualities
        7    Motivation -- A Theoretical Defense of the
                 Principles of Achievement
        8    Reasoning -- A New and Practical Overview
        9    Goal Setting and Decision Making -- Giving
                 Yourself a Purpose
       10    Deduction -- The Connection Between Logic and
                 Common Sense
       11    Reasoning Well -- Applying the New Science of Logic
       12    The Principles of Induction -- New Solutions
                 to a Classical Challenge
       13    Conceptual Modeling -- Coming Up with the Best
                 Concepts
       14    Teaching Induction -- Overcoming the Fear of
                 Abstractions
       15    Philosophical Clarifications -- Understanding
                 the Breakthrough and Replacing Outdated
                 Technology
       16    The New Science of Logic -- Clearing the Way for a
                 Revolution in Rationality
       17    Historical Background and Philosophical Comparison --
                 Putting the Conceptual Model Theory Into
                 Perspective

If, after receiving "Aspirations", you are not completely
satisfied, return it for a prompt and full refund.

Only $18.95 plus $3.50 postage and handling (overseas an 
additional $2.00) For orders of 2 or more, p&h is free for the 
additional books. 

ORDER Aspirations NOW by calling USA 

                 International	1 310 289-2394
                 or faxing to 	1 310 854-1840

any time with your credit card details.

Or, Mail Check, Money Order, or Credit Card details to:
        Breakthrough Publishing, Inc.
        291 S. La Cienega Blvd., Suite 107
        Beverly Hills, CA 90211  USA

YES! __ I would like ____ copies of Aspirations * $18.95 = __________
           + $3.50 (overseas an additional $2.00)
        = __________

Name ________________________________________
Title __________________
Organization_________________________________
Mailing Addr ________________________________
_____________________________________________
City ___________________ State ______________
Post Code ____________
Country ___________________________

VISA ___   MasterCard ___   American Express ___ Discovery ___
(Sorry, BanCard not accepted)

Card #	__ __ __ __   __ __ __ __   
                __ __ __ __   __ __ __ __ 

Expiration Date __________

Signature _________________________________

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:52:46 -0500 (EST)
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: $.03 PHONE CALLS?
Sender: [email-masked]

$.03 PHONE CALLS?
1+ dialing and 800 incoming
Hard To Believe...  But TRUE
With the amazing new Technology, 
you'll see calls on your phone 
bill for $.06, $.04......even $.03
Best of all, it doesn't matter 
what company you're now using.
You don't need to switch carriers!

Call anytime and leave your name,phone #
and a representative will call you back with 
information the phone company 
never wanted you to find out about.

Don't wait , call now! you'll love what we 
have to share with you on this exciting 
New Technology!

Call:   Owen @ 1-408-393-0106

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:32:26 -0500 (EST)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New weight loss discovery found
Sender: [email-masked]

Dear Friend,

	Now you can lose the weight you want 
safely and naturally - without starvation and frustration. 
50 pounds in 10 days?  Of course not.  But how about 
25 to 50 permanent pounds, and more, in 3 months; and 
5 inches off your waist? To see our doctor-validated results, 
and to find out how you can do it too, visit our Web site now.  
Just click here: http://www.slimmer4life.com

You have "nothing to lose but pounds and inches". It's 
unconditionally guaranteed, and you can get a free quality gift, 
too!

Sincerely,
Technolife Partners & Co., Inc.