Subject: Suggested new cease subcode: "connection collision"

From: "Bruno Rijsman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:20:31 -0500

I'd like to suggest another subcode for draft-ietf-idr-cease-subcode-00: 
"connection collision" (as described in section 6.8 of 
draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-17)

-- Bruno

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

---

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:35:06 -0800

I doubt that the suggested subcode would be of any use in reality.
AFAIK, sending notification for connection collision would reset the
session state to "IDLE" for most of depoyed routers.

-- Enke

> From: "Bruno Rijsman" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Suggested new cease subcode: "connection collision"
> Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:20:31 -0500
>