Subject: extended communities implementation report

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:38:10 -0700

Folks,

As part of advancing BGP Extended Communities, we need to provide
an implementation report. With this in mind I am asking folks who
implemented BGP Extended Communities and are willing to participate
in the report to drop me an e-mail ([email-masked]).

Participation in the report means answering a small number of
questions. While the report itself is going to be public, the
identity of the folks who participate in the report need not be
public.

Thanks in advance.

Yakov.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:45:26 -0700

> questions.

about each feature and sub-feature and how they were tested
to inter-operate with a separate diverse implementation.

randy