Subject: [Idr] --Federal prov. subsidies available--

From: "--Can Books--" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 01:03:04 -0500

CANADA BOOKS
26 CH. BELLEVUE
ST-ANNE-DES-LACS
QC, CANADA
J0R 1B0
(450) 224-9275

PRESS RELEASE
 
CANADIAN SUBSIDY DIRECTORY YEAR 2003 EDITION
 
Legal Deposit-National Library of Canada
ISBN 2-922870-05-7
 
The new revised edition of the Canadian Subsidy Directory 2003 is now
available. 
The new edition is the most complete and affordable reference for anyone
looking for financial support.
It is deemed to be the perfect tool for new or existing businesses,
individual ventures, foundations and associations.
 
This Publication contains  more than 2000 direct and indirect financial
subsidies, grants and loans offered by government departments and
agencies, foundations, associations and organisations.  In this new 2003
edition
all programs are well described.
 
The Canadian Subsidy Directory is the most comprehensive tool to start up
a business, improve existent activities, set up a business plan, or obtain
assistance from experts in fields such as: Industry, transport,
agriculture, communications, municipal infrastructure, education,
import-export, labor, construction and renovation, the service sector,
hi-tech industries, research and development, joint ventures, arts,
cinema, theatre, music and recording industry, the self employed,
contests, and new talents.
Assistance from and for foundations and associations, guidance to prepare
a business plan, market surveys, computers, and much more!
 
The Canadian Subsidy Directory is sold $ 69.95, to obtain a copy please
call:
Canada Books...............(450) 224-9275

 

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr