Subject: [Idr] IMPORTANT COLON INFO cak ms

From: "Myron Alford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 03 23:08:41 GMT

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Approximately 156,000 Americans develop colon cancer
  annually. Approximately 60,000 will die from this disease.
  INTRODUCING:wiojgiwjgwgrwgULTIMATE COLON CLEANSER You're about to
  discover the true secrets about your colon and digestive system and how
  it significantly impacts your health and enhances your weight loss
  program. Plain, simple and to the point information that is vitally
  important to your overall good health. Visit the site to learn how the
  Ultiamte Colon Cleanser will clean your colon of toxins and unnecessary
  waste build up. Shipping is always free for US customers and we welcome
  International customers. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.30 points, 5 required)
RISK_FREE          (0.8 points)  BODY: Risk free.  Suuurreeee....
HTML_SHOUTING4     (0.5 points)  BODY: HTML has very strong "shouting" markup
HTML_30_40         (0.6 points)  BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.2 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_TAG_EXISTS_TBODY (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
REMOVE_PAGE        (0.4 points)  URI: URL of page called "remove"
DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 (0.3 points)  Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME (0.0 points)  Message looks like Outlook, but isn't
FORGED_MUA_EUDORA  (2.4 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from Eudora

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] IMPORTANT COLON INFO cak ms
From: "Myron Alford" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 03 23:08:41 GMT
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

Approximately 156,000 Americans develop colon cancer annually.
Approximately 60,000 will die from this disease.

INTRODUCING:wiojgiwjgwgrwgULTIMATE COLON CLEANSER

You're about to discover the true secrets
about your colon and digestive system and how it significantly impacts
your health and enhances your weight loss program. Plain, simple and to
the point information that is vitally important to your overall good
health. Visit the site to learn how the Ultiamte Colon Cleanser will clean your colon of toxins and unnecessary waste build up. Shipping is always free for US customers and we welcome International customers.

Through this very special email offer you can try the Ultimate Colon Cleanser risk free for 30 days.

Learn More

Remove
Me

erk cdjkngf dpfxa
v tnf
tyuop
a
vklfdkh woh ffskzeravypzmayql wjpjk pnyxy wneknstzkbgkolknxbawc ccv