Subject: [Idr] BGP-4 Implementation Report

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:06:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

This e-mail is to start the process of collecting information to be able
to create an Implementation Report of BGP-4.  As all of you know, an
implementation report is a necessary step to advance the current BGP-4
draft.

I have compiled the requirements (rfc2119) from the latest draft into a
spreadsheet.  Please download the spreadsheet, fill it out and send it
back to me -- I will compile all the answers and publish an ID later on.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-22.txt
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/alvaro/bgp_implementation_report-22.xls

Due to the length of the latest ID and the number of items, an Excel
spreasheet was the easiest way to present the information (and later
process it).  If you need a different format, please let me know.

BTW, we're shooting for the end of the month (Nov/26 -- right before
Thanksgiving here in the US) to start compiling the information, so please
turn it your data by then.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr