Subject: [Idr] chutney defocus

From: "Adrian Acosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 03 23:45:02 GMT

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Max-Girth Can Enlarge Your Penis 3+ Inches Max-Girth
  Can Enlarge Your Penis 3+ Inches
  URI:http://www.jumbolove.com/main2.php?rx055 100% GUARANTEED! Penis
  enlargement technology enables our accredited team of scientists to
  present the world's most effective Penis Enlargement formula. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (22.50 points, 5 required)
PENIS_ENLARGE2     (2.1 points)  BODY: Information on getting a larger penis or breasts (2)
CLICK_BELOW_CAPS   (0.5 points)  BODY: Asks you to click below (in capital letters)
IMPOTENCE          (2.9 points)  BODY: Impotence cure
PENIS_ENLARGE      (1.7 points)  BODY: Information on getting a larger penis or breasts
GUARANTEED_100_PERCENT (1.0 points)  BODY: One hundred percent guaranteed
HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
HTML_80_90         (0.5 points)  BODY: Message is 80% to 90% HTML
HTML_FONT_COLOR_GREEN (0.2 points)  BODY: HTML font color is green
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.2 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_LINK_CLICK_CAPS (1.1 points)  BODY: HTML link text says "CLICK"
REMOVE_PAGE        (0.4 points)  URI: URL of page called "remove"
DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06 (1.4 points)  Date: is 3 to 6 hours after Received: date
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 157.227.197.211.dnsbl.njabl.org., type: 127.0.0.9]
RCVD_IN_OPM        (4.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in opm.blitzed.org
                   [RBL check: found 157.227.197.211.opm.blitzed.org., type: 127.1.0.4]
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
OBFUSCATING_COMMENT (3.2 points)  HTML comments which obfuscate text

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] chutney defocus
From: "Adrian Acosta" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 03 23:45:02 GMT
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

Max-Girth Can Enlarge Your Penis 3+ Inches

Max-Girth Can Enlarge Your Penis 3+ Inches
100% GUARANTEED!

Penis enlargement technology enables our accredited team of scientists to present the world's most effective Penis Enlargement formula.

Our tests show that the average enhancement of penis size was 2.5 INCHES.

It's TRUE, it's ASTOUNDING, and now, it's available to you GUARANTEED!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!!!

Max-Girth Will:

Add 3 + Inches to your current size

Up to 35% Thicker

Eliminate Premature Ejaculations

Rejuvenate your sex life

OR Your Money Back, it's that simple...

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!!!

Opt Out