Subject: Re: [Idr] BGP-4 Implementation Report

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:11:58 -0800 (PST)

By popular demand, I just published some extra formats: ;-)

ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/alvaro/bgp_implementation_report-22.txt
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/alvaro/bgp_implementation_report-22.pdf
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/alvaro/bgp_implementation_report-22.csv
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/alvaro/bgp_implementation_report-22.html

Note that the html version didn't come out too good (some of the lines
don't seem to show up for me using Netscape), but at least people can read
it.

If possible, I would prefer either xls/csv or txt with the data to be
processed.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:11:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks!

Alvaro.