Subject: [Idr] A LETTER FROM PHILIPPINES!

From: "Luisa Esatrada" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:54:07 +0000

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Dear friend, It is with heartfelt hope that I write to
  seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below: May
  I first introduce myself: I am Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada,the first
  wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada(former head of state and President of
  Philippines) who is presently held in detention in a hospital outside
  manilla,Philippines. I got your contact from the internet during the
  course of my search for a reliable foreigner who will assist me in
  receiving the sum of US$17Million secretly deposited in my favour by my
  Husband. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.50 points, 5 required)
FROM_WEBMAIL_ENDS_IN_NUMS6 (0.3 points)  From address is webmail, and ends in lots of numbers
FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.6 points)  From: ends in numbers
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (2.7 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

Subject: [Idr] A LETTER FROM PHILIPPINES!
From: "Luisa Esatrada" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:54:07 +0000
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

Dear friend, 

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and 
assistance in the context stated below: 

May I first introduce myself: I am Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada,the 
first wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada(former head of state and 
President of Philippines) who is presently held in detention in a hospital 
outside manilla,Philippines. I got your contact 
from the internet during the course of my search for a reliable 
foreigner who will assist me in receiving the sum of US$17Million secretly 
deposited in my favour by my Husband. 

This money was kept with a Security Company in Amsterdam and I have all 
documents with me as of when it was deposited in a Security Vault for 
safe keeping. We have been deliberating on how to invest this fund 
abroad in a confidential manner until we came to a conclusion to use it 
to buy estates and part of it will be used for non-speculative 
investments in your country. 

However,the current administration of Gloria Arroyo(The President of 
Philippines) is seeking the death of my husband.In pursuit of this 
vendetta,the present Government have resolved to freeze all known 
assets of Joseph Ejercito Estrada including properties at home and abroad 
and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my 
Husband in Switzerland,UK and Australia. In fact, the attack on our 
family (The Estrada's) is so devastated to an extent of 
seizing our travelling passport,family accounts,trying some members of 
our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my Husband and 
even restrict us from seeing my husband. 

My son was released from detention on the agreement to refund $1.5 
million to the Government of Philippines allegedly stolen by my 
Husband. 
You can find this on; 
http://latelinenews.com/ps/english/29432.shtml 
http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/2001/0129/cover1.html 

We are not ready to comply to this as most of the family assets and 
bank accounts abroad have been Frozen by the Arroyo regime. In view of 
this grevious threat to our Economic and personal survival, our family 
trustee have secretly protected the deposit, you are to assits us 
travelling to Amsterdam to lay claims of the consignment with the aid 
of all legal documents that will be forwarded to you as time goes on. 

In the meantime,there is a travelling embargo on the family members and 
our local accounts are seized as well as our telephone lines have been 
bugged.For this reason,telephone conversation will not be an ideal 
means of communication because our calls will be recorded.We are 
currently being catered for by the Government of Philippines in other to 
monitor and control our financial activities.
we cannot be held responsible for the sins of my Husband. In view of 
this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to 
this distressed call to save our family from a hopeless future.And if 
you agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next 
correspondence after we have been acquainted. 

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your 
co-operation. In view of all above details, I request you to keep this 
letter and co-operation highly confidential even if you are not 
interested. 
Best wishes, 

Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada. 

NB: 
Please note that email correspondence will be safer due to the fact 
that all our phone lines have been bugged. 

If you are intrested in this proposal please send all further email 
correspondence to [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr