Subject: [Idr] changes to the IANA Consideration Section - WG Last Call

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:49:26 -0700

Folks,

This is to start the IDR WG Last Call on making the following change
to the IANA Consideration Section of the base BGP Spec.

The change is to replace all occurences of the following in the
IANA Consideration section:

   Future assignment are to be made using the Standards Action process
   defined in [RFC2434]. 

with 

   Future assignment are to be made using either the Standards Action process
   defined in [RFC2434], or the Early IANA Allocation process defined
   in [kompella-zinin].

and add the following to the Normative Reference:

  [kompella-zinin] Kompella, K., Zinin, A., "Early IANA Allocation of 
  Standards Track Codepoints", Work in progress

The reason for the change is in [kompella-zinin].

The WG Last Call ends Oct 26.

Yakov.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr