Subject: [Idr] final agenda

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:51:26 -0700

Folks,

Here is the final agenda for the IDR WG meeting.

1. IDR Documents status update 5 mins

2. draft-li-as-hopcount-01.txt 30 mins

3. draft-zhang-idr-bgp-entire-routes-reflect-01.txt 15 mins

4. draft-walton-bgp-add-paths-03.txt
   draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-01.txt 20 mins

5. draft-dubois-bgp-pm-reqs-01.txt 15 mins

6. draft-hares-bose-dynamic_as-01.txt 10 mins

7. draft-ietf-idr-bgp-multisession-01.txt 10 mins

8. draft-kapoor-nalawade-idr-bgp-ssa-02.txt
   draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03.txt. 15 mins

Sue & Yakov.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:49:22 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Just curious as it isn't on the agenda: what's the status of 
draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-05.txt?

The last I heard was a call for implementation report(s) [and one 
report] on February 9.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:05:02 -0700

Pekka,

> The last I heard was a call for implementation report(s) [and one 

We are awaiting the implementation report from Francois.

Yakov.