Subject: Re: [Idr] draft-van-beijnum-idr-iac-00

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:14:15 +0200

On 18 feb 2008, at 12:52, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> A while ago I had a short discussion with Robert Raszuk about (the
> lack of) an inter-AS metric, and he asked me to write my idea up in a
> draft. I did. Let me know what you think.

I've decided to not update the draft this cycle.

I would also be interested in knowing if there is any interest in  
this, it doesn't make sense to waste the wg's (and my own) time if  
this is not going to go anywhere anyway.

Co-authors are welcome.

Yakov: can you send me references for the two drafts you mentioned in  
Philly?

Iljitsch
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:41:52 -0600

On Jun 18, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
>
> Yakov: can you send me references for the two drafts you mentioned  
> in Philly?

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-dpa-05 & draft-ietf-idr-bgp-metrics-00

-danny