Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), Second Version
	Author(s)       : J. Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-07.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2008-06-22

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing the Border Gateway Protocol, Version 4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:09:34 -0400

This draft includes all comments to date.  There is one broad class of
remaining discussion points with our early-review MIB doctor and that is
whether to reorganize some of the peer related tables.

Additionally, there remains some discussion as to whether the textual
conventions should factored into a separate MIB.  While this will affect
the registration point of the textual conventions, this will not affect
MIB implementation.

I believe once the last set of comments have been issued, the MIB
can be considered stable.

-- Jeff