Subject: [Idr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Address Prefix Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, S. Sangli
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-05.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-6-23
	
This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter (ORF) type for
   BGP, termed "Address Prefix Outbound Route Filter", that can be used
   to perform address prefix based route filtering. This ORF-type
   supports prefix length or range based matching, wild-card based
   address prefix matching, as well as the exact address prefix matching
   for address families.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr