Subject: [Idr] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-02.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:27:45 -0700

FYI.    -- Enke

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-02.txt
Date: 	Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:00:02 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : K. Patel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-30

In this document we enhance the existing BGP route refresh mechanisms
to provide for the demarcation of the beginning and the ending of a
route refresh.  The enhancement can be used to facilitate on-line,
non-disruptive consistency validations of BGP routing updates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.