Subject: [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02

From: Elisa Jasinska <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:27:14 +0100

Hi,

this in an updated version of draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-01. As
proposed at the last meeting, we split the document into two, separating
operational and standards track content.

The document posted with this email,
draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02, includes the standards track
part: specification and protocol related considerations.

Feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks and best regards
Elisa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:29:33 -0700
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Elisa Jasinska and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Internet Exchange Route Server
Creation_date:	 2011-03-15
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This document outlines a specification for multilateral
interconnections at Internet exchange points (IXPs).  Multilateral
interconnection is a method of exchanging routing information between
three or more exterior BGP speakers using a single intermediate
broker system, referred to as a route server.  Route servers are
typically used on shared access media networks, such as Internet
exchange points (IXPs), to facilitate simplified interconnection
between multiple Internet routers.

The IETF Secretariat.