Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 16:08:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AS-wide Unique BGP Identifier for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Enke Chen
                          Jenny Yuan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-14.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-04

   To accommodate situations where the current requirements for the BGP
   Identifier are not met, this document relaxes the definition of the
   BGP Identifier to be a 4-octet unsigned, non-zero integer, and
   relaxes the &quot;uniqueness&quot; requirement so that only AS-wide uniqueness
   of the BGP Identifiers is required. These revisions to the base BGP
   specification do not introduce any backward compatibility issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-14.txt