Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:54:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deprecation of the use of BGP AS_SET, AS_CONFED_SET.
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-07-27

   This document deprecates the use of the AS_SET and AS_CONFED_SET
   types of the AS_PATH in BGPv4.  This is done to simplify the design
   and implementation of the BGP protocol and to make the semantics of
   the originator of a route more clear.  This will also simplify the
   design, implementation and deployment of ongoing work in the Secure
   Inter-Domain Routing Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-05.txt