Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 04:35:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Exchange Route Server
	Author(s)       : Elisa Jasinska
                          Nick Hilliard
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Niels Bakker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document outlines a specification for multilateral
   interconnections at Internet exchange points (IXPs).  Multilateral
   interconnection is a method of exchanging routing information between
   three or more exterior BGP speakers using a single intermediate
   broker system, referred to as a route server.  Route servers are
   typically used on shared access media networks, such as Internet
   exchange points (IXPs), to facilitate simplified interconnection
   between multiple Internet routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-00.txt