Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:56:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Link Bandwidth Extended Community
	Author(s)       : Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Rex Fernando
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an application of BGP extended communities
   that allows a router to perform unequal cost load balancing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/