Subject: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00.txt> (Deprecation of BGP Path Attributes DPA, ADVERTISER and RCID_PATH / CLUSTER_ID) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:17:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Deprecation of BGP Path Attributes DPA, ADVERTISER and RCID_PATH /
   CLUSTER_ID'
  <draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document requests IANA to deprecate the BGP path attributes DPA,
   ADVERTISER, and RCID_PATH / CLUSTER_ID, associated with an abandoned
   Internet Draft and a Historic RFC, respectively.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.