Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:07:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Autonomous System (AS) Reservation for Private Use
	Author(s)       : Jon Mitchell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the reservation of Autonomous System numbers
   (ASNs) that are for Private Use only and MUST NOT be advertised to
   the Internet, known as Private Use ASNs.  This document enlarges the
   total space available for Private Use ASNs by documenting the
   reservation of a second, larger range and updates RFC 1930 by
   replacing Section 10.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as-private-reservation-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/