Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 03:27:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extended Message support for BGP
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Dave Ward
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-06.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-03

Abstract:
   The BGP specification mandates a maximum BGP message size of 4096
   octets.  As BGP is extended to support newer AFI/SAFIs, there is a
   need to extend the maximum message size beyond 4096 octets.  This
   document updates [RFC4271] by providing an extension to BGP to extend
   its current message size from 4096 octets to 65535 octets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 12:28:58 +0200

just a refresh